Should we encourage liberals and faggots to leave the country and go to Europe? They have enough garbage...

Should we encourage liberals and faggots to leave the country and go to Europe? They have enough garbage, they can take them

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at that fucking cuck gaaaaragh I want to kill it so bad

And sexless virgins

I ain't a movin' no where.

>backwards and dying nation
America has never been more progressive
meanwhile in germany
>pic related

>USA only haves suburban and rural retards now

Yeah what a great idea moron

plz no

send them to canada

good. stay in california, you latè-sipping buttfucking faggot

You can have our shitty dumb liberal faggots. you enjoy them if you love them so much retard

fuck off

Nah, Europe it's nationalism also is on the rise. Just send them to DPRK

Fuck off. Send them to Africa.

Nah let Europe suffer. they love shit skins.. well let the nigger lovers go there then

Agreed

>Person behind you clumsily tries to take gun out of holster
>Gets elbowed in face and shot.
Fuck I hate liberals.
I want the right to have a weapon too.

>I could have
>without much effort
This delusion is beyond retarded, does she not realize the strap covering the slide and in the few seconds she fiddling with that she's getting a right elbow to the face
Of course not

She only does this to remind everyone that shes a ((("""conservative"""))) politician

Jebus Christ are you me?

Fuck off we're full

Full of shitskins

>my talents
*breaths in*

Fuck off, we have enough libtards here already, we don't need your ultra-libs coming too.

Dumb ass liberals think that people should get away with not getting murdered or harmed when they do something really fucking stupid. Ever heard when a nigger gets shot by the police they say "why didn't they shoot them in the leg?"

I hate these faggots so much for ruining beards. There's no way to win now, you're either a beardless homosexual sodomite or a flaming hipster faggot.

Non-virgins are fucking DEGENERATE. You non virgins are FREAKS

i support this.

Its fucking worse across the pond lad. A nigger being chased by the police ate a plastic bag of weed and choked to death on it and the police got massive media outrage targeted at them.

Because gay marriage is an insult to islam user why are you so insensitive.

user, that's a three point slide. Pretty much the only person that can take that gun out is the guy himself.

No fuck off.

send them to Sweden

Yes, moreover this.

Send them all to sealand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand

I think the biggeest shock to germans is how conservative most muslims are

Yes shes (((coservative))) allways has been. Shes the leader of the (((christian))) democatic union. That's why she virtue signals like this.

I would love for every word of your post to be unutterably true but Trumps scandals and follows are so openly and obviously crazy and stupid that they male Bushs scandals look like james Bond plots in comparison..

I know 10 year olds who feel like they can see through him. Dan Quale looked better than this. Every comedian i used to find
Annoying has free reign to take him down as much as possible

It's only going to work if you can get them to renounce their American citizenship too, otherwise the first Mohammed to anal rape them in an alleyway of Berlin will send them running back here and probably now with literaly ass AIDS.

I fucking hate white people, so I have kidnapped three white children solely because they are white. I will now kill them because of their race, but is is not racist because I am black.

All of them said they were moving to Canada after Nov. 8th

No one left

Oh of course.. they can't come back here. They should be shot on sight if they do come back

we dont want your niggers. send them to isis

and yet the Canadians have to build refugee camps for Americans because your country is utter shit.

I'm for that IF you will offer to take just ONE conservative mindet person already employed or self employed (no pensioners or gibs collectors) and grant them citizenship for every 100 libtards you send to Europe (at this stage you have more than 100 times as libtards as we have hard working right wingers so there'll be none us having to live with both your and our libtards).

Oh, spouse and dependent kids get to come along IF they have no history of blatant flaming libtardnes

our country is great. canada is a piece of shit. fuck refugees. and i hope one of them rapes and kills you

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Or at least send them to a camp...

fuck off we dont want them

Americans are not fucking welcome. I will welcome a lot of nations, but americans stay the fuck out. all the retarded things in western culture was spawned in the us, we don't need more of it.

yes.
europe = for liberals
america = for conservative
asia = 3rd world, production only
africa = wipe out
russia = ???
islands = holiday resorts, divvied out evenly.

free movement, you can choose which side you pick.
everyone happy.
better yet, artificial planets in future, so culture/history is non-existent making conversion easier.

Fuck you we already have enough of those fucks here.
Keep them, just like you keep your niggers, (((burger))).

How fucking long and gangly are these cunt's arms!?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK OFF YOU LIBERAL SKINNY PIECE OF SHIT

Fuck off