Ideal world

ideal world.

debate me

>Serbia exists
>Bosnia not part od Hungary

>Switzerland part of Germany
Why does every faggot who makes these maps do this?

are you blind?

Either blind or prime example of burger education

I came several times

Combine maghreb no reason for it to be two

>Baltic states not part of Russian Empire
>kek

fixed

>Indonesia owned by VOC
>dutch colonialism ftw

Fucking lost it with Israel. Good one, goy.

the ideal world is one that no longer exists because the old world will be cast aside for the new kingdom of God

Reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>being so deluded that you base your entire political views on grand strategy games

that greater tunisia looks pretty good desu

What is wrong with Italy? You removed Trentino, Veneto And Friuli Venezia Giulia and you added Corsica and a part of France, that's totally wrong. Basically how it is right now is fine, except for a part that was lost in world war 2 but with good reasons. Corsica was Italy but than we gave it to France and having it back wouldn't be bad i guess. But the rest is not Italy, is french stupid baguettes i don't want that shit. And ginving All the Trentino to Germany is wrong, maybe the very north part is more Germany than Italy but not the whole thing wtf? Just talking about Italy by the way, no idea of the other parts.
Agree with jews in Madagascar tho

R8

Mexico is a continuatoin of Aztecs, it makes no sense for the split off state to be Mexico.
And whats with that part of Sweden.
And Egypt should be put under Coptic rule, rather than Arab. Your Syria-Iraq-Jordan state should be Alawite/Maronite/Orthodox rule. Greece should border Armenia and Kurdistan.
Im guessing Liberia being that big means theres no black people in the USA.
Morocco and Tunisia should be nuked off the face of the earth. Japan should rule Korea , Mongolia and China. Phillipines should either be American or Japanese.

Template?

not a template but you can recolour this earlier version I made since it doesnt have the flags on it

Does anyone have the template with the current borders? I don't feel like re-drawing the entire world from scratch

Ethiopia still exist and where's Rhodesia and South Africa?

>mexican cuba

fucking why?

Never mind, found it!

why would you mixed chile bolivia and peru?
they hate each other.

the southern cone should be a diferent nation.

>K*rdistan is in this map
better kms right away

Don't know about the world, but this is my comfy South America.

>Give Formosa and part of the Matto Groso to Paraguay, so they stop crying about muh Genocide War. But they are banned from entering any other countries.

>Bolivia Split in 4, Taija to us, South West to Chile, Titicaca Region to Peru rightfull Inca land, and the jugle half to Brazil.

>Uruguay, bro, come with us.

>Colombia eats Ecuador, IDK, I think it's ok.

>Venezuela gets Guayana, like it used to own.

White parts are free for Europe to use. Maybe as last refuge. Don't be fool, those white areas are the size of France.

Nice try deus vult, but Palestine is part of greater Syria.

>Unironically wanting to be ruled by a one world government dictatorship.

(((UN)))

>No Eureka flag for Australia

Kill yourself

>Texas not being in Texas
>Ireland not being an independent island nation
>rhodesia being anymore than Rhodesia, not giving room for the rightful Transvaal, Orange Free State Boer Republics (or SA), and the Portuguese their rightful colonies alongside they're best allies both at home and abroad, making for a beautiful southern African European Union

The world pre WW1 was geographically ideal save for the boers not having their rightful republics/land thanks to British concentration camps, along with the Irish troubles not being settled.

>tfw the world will never be that great again

>AE

Not too sure on African history tbqh mate, only really familiar with Rhodesia.