archive.is/bh8JU
youtube.com/watch?v=9C82uSE21NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is fat and gay

He's a manlet

Too much juche.

His hair is a problem

He's friends with Dennis Rodman

Baby dick with too much power, plus fat and a chink.

He is gay and fat

They just lost 1/3 of their money to sanctions

Pork sweats

I think he legitimately does not understand how big the US is. Imagine being raised in such a sheltered environment, hearing nothing but saber-rattling from your father, learning how your ancestors bravely defeated the evil Americans.
I think he just doesn't understand.

Nothing. He is the hitler of our generation. Keep in mind NK does not have a rothschild bank and can support itself without debt to israel

We applied sanctions. He had to respond or be seen as weak to his regime. If he backs down his regime will eat him.

Really though, I don't think he has any care for human life. We are probably about to see that... soon.

He studied in the west and knows exactly how we function and his chances of winning a war. He is just in a scenario where he keeps his regime in place or gets murdered. He needs to keep opressing and threatning or die in the war/rebellion.

USA

Nothing, he's a brave soldier fighting US imperialism

He was raised in Switzerland and has the same knowledge of the world as you or I, doesnt mean hes not doing stupid shit though

>He studied in the west
Did he? Was not aware, if true then yeah it would seem like he's painted into a corner where acting like an insane person is the only acceptable course.

>that first line
I'll miss the DPRK banter once they've been vaporized.

NK have more reasons to hate the USA than the jews have to hate nazis.

America must fall!

he has smol pener

he saw what your burger CIA did to Gaddafi after he gave up his nuclear program and decided to not be fucking retarded

China stopped buying their coal, they lost 25% of their GDP in a day. They're desperate for gibs.

If you were born with hair like that you'd probably grow up to be a supercriminal too.

Yea, only then he was under some wierd ass alias

hitler did nothing wrong

He reads /pol unironically.

He's surrounded by people who say his grandfather, his father, and he are gods.

(you)

True

Nice to see all these """redpilled""" kekistanis that love to scream "fake news" but everything they think they know about NK they learned from CNN.

When a country doesn't allow its citizens to leave you can automatically know it's a shithole, things may have been exaggerated, but not being able to leave is a major Red flag.

He just wants to play a game of HORSE with his friend Rodman, but his generals want to play CHICKEN

REAL NEWS BREAKING
archive.is/bh8JU

"I am god with nuclear weapons"

funny innit m8

I guess that's why they have zero usable farmland, forests and have labor camps in China and Russia. Nearly zero industrial products to create.

>What the FUCK is his problem?

And what's up with that haircut? Guess they didn't have the right sized bowl.

Kim has been told this is the US Armed Forces

Believes that Alan Alda is all that we have to stop him

I wish he'd do it already so we can hand him back his ass in a total cluster fuck. Just destroy his whole fucking country!!!

He's the Prince that was promised.

kim's idea of US power

If Rodman wasn't such a blithering idiot he could be a useful back channel for negotiations to stop WWII

He's Azor Ahai

autism

Kim does not know we have played with tactical nukes for 60 years

truth. he's just the new bogeyman.

>What the FUCK is his problem?
14 words except second last word is replaced with yellow

>stop WWII
user...

funny thing is these snowflakes and transgendered think they have a chance against a million strong army, add china to the mix and the US is fucked

What the Fuck is that huge cylinder on that thing?
Also
>pistol grip
>no stock

Ya this war will be easy

That haircut is a mid-high disconnected fade. One of the best I've seen and quite western. It gives him a unique profile which distinguishes him from everyone else. Say what you will about Marshall Kim, dude has style.

In another operation, two Marines clown around holding up the mushroom cloud of an atomic blast

We only "lost" wars in Korea and Vietnam because we all agreed to shelve the nukes.

Korea and Iran want to play with nukes.

Bye Bye Kim

Playtime is over

Doing what he has to do
He's keeping the white devil at bay with their own terror weapons

It's called a helical magazine. Cool but probably incredibly unreliable. And heavy when fully loaded.

At least China is NK's coalburning whore now.

Did U.S. use neutron bomb in Battle of Baghdad?

By Gary Wilson
Published May 5, 2007 12:35 AM
The U.S. military used neutron weapons in the Battle of Baghdad, says a former commander of Iraq’s Republican Guard. And at least one retired U.S. Army officer is backing up his charge.

In an April 9 interview reported by Al Jazeera, Saifeddin Fulayh Hassan Taha al-Rawi says that, “U.S. forces used neutron and phosphorus bombs during their assault on Baghdad airport before the April 9, 2003, capture of the Iraqi capital.”

The bombs incinerated about 2,000 elite Republican Guard troops but left the buildings and infrastructure at the airport intact, he added. (aljazeera.net)

The neutron bomb is designed to produce a minimal blast while releasing a massive wave of neutron and gamma radiation, which can penetrate armor or several feet of earth. This radiation is extremely destructive to living tissue. (britannica.com) The bomb has been in the U.S. arsenal for decades but has never been used in combat before.

While no major U.S. media have reported on the neutron bomb charge, David Hambling, author of “Weapons Grade: How Modern Warfare Gave Birth to Our High-Tech World,” says there’s something to it. Hambling notes that the U.S. has already admitted to the use of phosphorus weapons in the Iraq invasion.

Writing on April 13 for the Danger Room blog at Wired, Hambling says that from the description al-Rawi gives in the Al Jazeera interview of a series of explosions that killed the occupants of buildings without destroying the structures, “Interestingly, there is a weapon in the U.S. arsenal designed to do exactly that. ... The AGM-114N.”

Ya burn the coal ya pay the toll

>We only "lost" wars in Korea and Vietnam because

The US literally got their ass beat.
They knew if nukes were mentioned the reds would answer back with nukes of their own.

>no stock

It has a retractable stock, look closely at the top of the receiver.

Whats happening in Korea?

Sucks dick and is mad we dont suck dick

As far as war goes, we actually kicked their ass, but the problem was that they were able to drag it out to the point where we lost support.

Basically, the Vietkong did what any successful revolution does, wait out and accept the large casualties simply because for every 10 men they kill, that is 100,000,000 they have to spend

Your right. I suck.

Videos regarding this type of firearm/system were taken down from youtube. I saw them when they were still up though

Never hickuped, insane firing rate, easy to switch magazines, high capacity and compact

youtube.com/watch?v=9C82uSE21NY
They look pretty cool user

well to be fair korea was a tie

>As far as war goes, we actually kicked their ass,

US got whooped and traumatized forever in vietnam
And got Massacred in korea, I don't think there's been a more humiliating defeat than that one in modern american history. The US ran for their lives, not even exaggerating- They ran for their lives and were driven into the ocean.

What the fuck is the matter with you?

leaking some ci here.

Kim suffers from gout, arthritis, and chronic kidney stones. He also has congestive heart disease, hypertension, advanced atherosclerosis.

U.S. was hoping he'd die of natural causes- putting his risk of death at 62% over the next decade. This information is a bit dated- so he's expected to die within the next 6 to 7 years.

He's also expected to have a catastrophic cardiovascular event in this period of time at which point an asset working with the U.S. and allies would prime him for a fatal cardiovascular event by scoring his tunica intema.

Not white

this is actually pretty fucking funny

This

Too much sex

His problem is that his disloyal, impoverished government has a deathly need of a credible outside enemy in order to hold itself together. The Norks just don't like each other anymore.

What goes on in his head is most likely incomprehensible to me.

>and can support itself
North Korea's entire economy is based upon exports to China and Russia. It couldn't last a day on its own

Tiny diiiiiicccckkkk

This is a Trump psyop. Noting is happening with Korea. Our dear Emperor is simply sliding out Russia as the boogeyman and trying to replace it with this slope.

Well you see he's been brainwashed since birth and thinks he's a literal God, so he's crazy.