She's not wrong. I need to start working out

She's not wrong. I need to start working out.

thats why she only dates bbc

>jews make men weak
>needs men to fight for israel
Oy vey, where did we go wrong?

Thot shifting blame. You made them like that, dumb whore. Someone post the pic of her drunk.

No. She dates whites.

There's no need for a draft our military already has plenty of numbers

Physical strength matters little in battle as long as you are strong enough to carry a gun and a canteen.

whoo is this random white girl?

Me too, it's so hard to enter the gym, like literally I would have too much anxiety. Why had I to be an autist?

>listening to that shit waifu

She is 'le fiery blonde with conservative beliefs' number 12837.

Why would she be fucked? It's not like they would draft the women

Boobs need to get bigger as you progress.

Why does she want the draft back??

:Ddddddddd

>caring about whore's opinions

What she's saying is that if our military started drafting millennial men, we would lose.

Men have died in war for far too long, let the strong independant Women of the world show us how it's done and die on those distant battlefields instead.

It's becoming a real plague. This and "le epic based xDD non-white conservative who is only popular because of his non-whiteness".

Right-wing virtue signalling essentially.

ALL men should strive for peak physical, mental, and spiritual states

>implying physical strength is useless
>implying only gun combat is important for soldiers

>not having mandatory conscription in your country
What's your excuse?

She's wrong about this one. The millennials I know are all pretty strong and fit, even the Asian ones.

Equality mean bitches will be getting drafted too :^)
Congrats cunts

Do you want the draft, why do we need one

As a man who lifts, I sometimes see men around me with rail thin arms and wonder how women can stand talking to them.

She must live in the city or a prissy liberal arts college campus and only gets to see scrawny betas and or urbancucks

Burger negros are tiny manlets. Hollywood lied to me.

It's actually more beneficial to work on cardio with enough upper body strength to carry heavy gear long distances.

You can stop being an autist by lifting weights user. Once you get muscles, you stop feeling so worthless. You're one year of hard work away from being a better man. We all need to be doing something to improve our physical state. All of us.

Eveeybody. 10 deep knee bends right now. Yes, even you.

She's not saying we should bring the draft back, she just wanted to complain about weak, faggot millennials.

kek I noticed this in the states as well. Black guys on average are short as fuck, especially in new york.

They are almost entirely either anorexic manlets or fat disgusting apes

Tomi Lahren wouldn't have a job if not for beta cucks.

as i watch women with obviously fake hair, tans, and loads of makeup, i'm reminded how fucked they are when they age

Just find a used chuck Norris total gym for 20 bucks on cl

Here you go user.
If you have some discipline and an end goal/plan you will fare much better in making yourself a better human.
its difficult to resists daily temptations but you will come to realize that's exactly why they are put there in the first place... to steer this civilization off the path of self reliance and individuality.
They fill our bodies with shit and garbage at rock bottom prices laughing all the way to the bank.

Remember what you are fighting for and it will be easy.

They go to the gym and get visual muscles, those aren't real strength though. I fought guys bigger than me and made them find out that repetitive dumbbell exercises are not very applicable in real life.

A bullet fired by a 140 pound manlet will kill you as dead as a bullet fired by a 220 pound strongman. The average Jap in WW2 was 5 foot 3 and skinny, but they killed a lot of people.

we are going to draft tomi to die for freedom.

Just let us die in peace. Feminism, divorced parents, parents reproducing at an old age when ovaries were aged, and Baby Boomers telling us we were special fucked us up.

We're k-selected small-framed, skinny, manlet, small dick intelligent trash in a world that doesn't need intelligence anymore.

Start with pushups.

when you join the military and your buddy gets shot in the leg make sure to tell him he has to carry himself to safety

that goes for every right-wing female talking head

>Wanting to die for a roastie slut you'll never fuck
lol white people

Hopefully they draft her stupid ass. Equality and all that.

>the iron pill
>has carbs

yeah more like the massive blue pill

Why she does not want to draft women. Is she sexist?

Only female alt-right I listen to is Murdoch-chan.

Also was the millennial "man" fat or thin? If fat, they can be used to trigger land mines or man last-stand crew served machine guns. If thin, we stack them up like cordwood to provide cover.

Tomi accepts the fact that women are weaker than men, and does not believe they should be put in combat positions.

>tfw /fit/ in hs
>tfw al/ck/ in college
>tfw cutting now
>tfw gonna have to bulk back up when cut is over
I'll be draft ready in a year or two. I wish I never lost those 5 years of my life to degeneracy

>implying I can't lift 100kg over my head

IMO, it isn't the really thin arm guys that is frustrating, but it's the guys that only build their upper bodies, and have skinny legs. Leg day should not be missed.

Good luck dragging your injured buddy to safety when it's taking everything you have just to carry your gear without collapsing

Same

Carbs is something fatties have to worry about, not skellies.

millennial swole patrol on deck.

>DIE FOR ISRAEL FOR ME
Someone remind her women are now accepted in the infantry

Found the ketofag

>frustrating
Why do you care? Let us die in peace. We gave you the red pill. Now move the fuck on or kill yourself.

keto is everything

>go fight in this war some jew think tank started or you're not a real man!

For me, curl bros are just funny. They're misguided but at least they're trying. Skelletors aren't even trying to look like how a man should.

As a guy who is in shape, it's nice to think there are chicks like this not only checking me out which is obvious, but also dwelling on it long after I've left their line of sight.

Start with a kettlebell
35lbs is the usual starting point for males and a good all around free weight to own. You can use it as a dumbbell as well.

The gear you carry can be over 50+ lbs. That and you might have to carry a wounded warrior to safety.

I'm ashamed that a fellow burger would say something so stupid.

didn't she hear? women are apart of that draft now as well.

>tfw in shape
>tfw would dodge the draft if there was one
and there is nothing you can do to stop me

>eating fruit

Fructose is for retards.

Why are you skipping leg day? Honest question. I have no problem with the guys that are just starting out, and I even encourage them, but if you are going to do something, don't take half measures.

What if there's a draft because we're actually being invaded?!

Keto is a fad. Ask any doctor, its not good to be in ketogenisis for any significant period.

It's not even about the lack of strength, it's that they're fat

>women having any right to talk about the draft

>tfw i struggle holding my arms overhead for more than about 10 seconds

being weak sucks

>entering a gym
I work out alone in my garage. Get a bench with a squat rack and some free weights. Don't worry about machines right now.

Have truck will travel, grab ar-15 go innawoods
go full wolverines on dem commies

the kikes poisoned your food, water and vaccines

Lol ever been to /fit/? It's full of jacked autists with low self esteem who have zero game.

I am really strong, and that feels good. I become a musclebound freak easily. Thanks based Nordic genetics!

>those legs

oh .... oh no
just no
he needs a leg-YEAR

Wow so brave

I wouldn't struggle to force fuck her asshole

truth

Working out with other guys is essential for building strong male communities.

Pun not intended.

I don't lift because I have genetic defects despite being intelligent. Enjoy the red pill knowledge and move on. You're at the end of an empire. It's soon to fail. This is masculinity's last breath before it collapses. Enjoy the one night stands.

go away /leftypol/

But yeah all White men should be in the gym at least 3 days a week and get yourself into good enough shape so that your presence intimidates normies and minorities. We are better than them and need to physically show it. Also join a boxing gym or learn some form of martial arts. Learning to box is one of the greatest things I ever did for myself.

The War is coming and we all need to be prepared.

staying /fit/ is crucial, no matter what your political orientation is.

Dont mind her lads. Statistics suggest she likely has an incurable sexually transmitted disease.

How does strength of men justify violation of their right to freedom and life? She is definitely sexist against men. It is just another side of misandry. The first is feminism. Draft is literally worse than slavery. Slaves at least had right to life.

nazi flag has too much anxiety to work out.You would have been gassed fag

11b is like 10% of military at best.

Millennials would not be drafted though, we're too old already. Gen Z would.

I'm borderline millennial and began lifting weights a few months ago. It really does boost confidence and strength, energy as well. Just be sure to use proper form, do NOT overlook proper form and stretching

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHA

>If fat, they can be used to trigger land mines

I lol'd

BJJ for life.

if you're a real man, your job should be physical enough to keep you in shape.

>anglos eternally

Draft includes men from 18-26 and they would expand the age range if required

You're an idiot weakling and I guarantee you've never been in a fight and especially never won one. Gaining physical strength gives you the mental strength you need to dominate your enemies.

Wise up White man.