Dozens Of Female Employees Accuse Google Of Gender Discrimination

>When civil rights attorney James Finberg asked on social media if any female Google employees thought they were unfairly getting paid less than male coworkers, the phone started ringing.

>He says the women complained they were getting paid a quarter to a third less than men doing the same work.

Serious question how does anyone know who is getting paid what? I have never discussed my salary with anyone at work and if accounting disclosed that information they would be liable to suit.

So how do they even know they are getting paid less???

If companies could pay women a third less than men for the same work with the same amount of experience, companies would employ women exclusively.

ah yes, the dreaded suicide-by-women-infghting maneuver
It has been executed exactly once, and it was spectacular

They lie. They just want to complain, play victim and hopefully get paid more for no reason. Also many of them are just unable to comprehend that they're not doing the same "work" as people getting paid more.

I have a woman co"worker" like that. I often have to do all the research, all the testing and fix compatibility issues with our other stuff, etc, and when I come up with the solution and explain it all out she just goes "huh, so it's easy". Except she never does this herself. And when she tries she keeps trying to make everyone else do it for her. When there's a problem she doesn't fix it, she offloads it. The hard parts are never her job. She can work on complicated stuff as long as everything already works.

>“We were taken aback by this assertion, which came without any supporting data or methodology…,” Google claims. “Our annual analysis shows no gender pay gap at Google.”

>Google claims, “OFCCP has not taken sufficient steps to learn how our systems work and may not have accurately understood them.”

>Finberg is still taking complaints and plans to file the suit in the coming weeks. The statute of limitations to go after back wages in California is four years. With tens of thousands of female employees, if Google loses this suit it could get very expensive for the company.

Google will probably settle even if it is lies.

Google is going to have all their male employees identify as women. Case dismissed.

I don't condone feminism, but fuck Google.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

>companies would employ women exclusively
And companies like this exist. Mostly retail. Other fields are too complicated for women.

but who knows who is getting paid what? do people compare paychecks? i don't get it.

this

for some reason women are amazing at memorizing information, but statistically do poorly at creating information.

ie: most painters are men, most paint shop owners are women.

most developers are men, most designers are women.

>Finberg

Women definitely do not do anywhere near the same quality of work as men, so even if they were getting paid less than men they still would be getting paid too much. My least favorite employment was working in an office primarily made up of women, and watching how inefficient things got done.

What if they actually were being paid less, and the diversity memo was all a publicity stunt to show that women get other perks in the job which negate the less pay?
Google then will come out offering the same perks for all employees, to show themselves as "overcoming" the feminist agenda, while permanently reducing wages for all new hires (of course the latter point doesn't get highlighted too much). Jewery from all sides.

They feel it.

>Dozens Of Female Employees Accuse Google Of Gender Discrimination
Good. I hope the femitards they hired bankrupt the fucking kikes that hired them and the whole lot of them end up destitute and have to resort to cannibalism.

>women are amazing at memorizing information
Oh bullshit.
Women are intellectually inferior to men. Men invented fucking EVERYTHING. Stop sucking the Jew's dick and pretending it isn't completely undeniable which gender is better at mental tasks as well as physical ones.

> Serious question how does anyone know who is getting paid what? I have never discussed my salary with anyone at work and if accounting disclosed that information they would be liable to suit.
Holy shit. ISIS run a real professional operation.

LMAO GET FUCKED GOOGLE

we get per head we decapitate but I'm not going to discuss the pay. do you think someone who decapitates a head that still has bones and shit hanging from the neck is going to get paid more or less than a jihadi who can do it cleanly and with precision?

>50,000 person company
>dozens
wow really takes my nog for a jog

Im not saying the majority isnt fucking retarded

but the ones who are not, are really only good at memorization, and nothing else.

Like they may be really good at knowing "Part A does X", but if they had to troubleshoot a problem, they can never fucking understand how to work through the knowledge they have.

I worked with a female developer for a bit, she ended up getting fired for just not understanding anything which was really frustrating because i was her manager.

>i need you to implement functionX as so
>3 hours later
>I CANT FIGURE THIS OUT
>asks here to describe what she needs to do
>she understands
>ask her functionX actually does
>she understands
so whats the problem?
>What the hell do i write to make it work?

She 100% understood how programming works, she understood 100% how to read the code.

She literally had 0% of an idea how to write code to do what she needed.

It was honestly a bit mind blowing and i wish i was lying

She was amazing at memorization, but couldnt handle abstract reasoning to literally save her job.

Out of 200 female developers i've worked with, about 2 can actually code worth any kind of a damn.

>So how do they even know they are getting paid less???
They dont know, they are simply entitled bitches with inferiority complex.

>suicide-by-women-infghting maneuver
Had a good laugh.