How real is the threat of a nuclear war between North Korea and the United States within the next 48 hours?

How real is the threat of a nuclear war between North Korea and the United States within the next 48 hours?

%

fake and gay
sage all nork threads

Not very likely. But not impossible.

Cooler heads will prevail. US isn't going to pre-empt, NK is more likely to pre-empt but then that would justify a retaliation by the US (maybe even China!) and no one will back Kim...

>if Im wrong and US pre-empt? (they won't)
We fucked.....

In all honesty, I believe the international diplomatic hotlines are red hot right now, cooler heads will prevail.

non exsistant. the worse that will happen is south Korea will get annihilated.

If the US strikes first, nukes land on lil dopey Kim's head.

If the norks strike first, their missile gets shot down by the immense US missile defense system, then Kim gets blown up.

Either way who cares.

It's a ruse to get us out of doodle's back.

And Israel may have bombed palestinian civilians again.

0% unless the Norks launch those 4 ICBMs at Guam within the next 48 hours and they DON'T land in international waters.

>Just to add to the China part...

If US was that dumb to pre-emptively strike NK, China would confront US, undoubtedly.

But, China's patience for NK is dwindling and there's trillions in trade between Beijing and Washington at stake. If Kim starts the war, China will probably just allow US to crush em.

either way, we're going to have a korean bbq

Zero

on average it takes about a month for this kind of situation to evolve into a sideshow.

If US strikes first, this is where there's a probability a global nuclear war.

They wouldn't strike first though.

If they retaliate to a NK strike, however, this is where I can see it being left to the US to sort it... China will not back Kim if Kim is stupid enough to strike first.

Again, for the 1000th time. There would be no war with NK. NK would simply vanish in 10-15 minutes.

>If US strikes first, this is where there's a probability a global nuclear war.
How do you figure?

Well, that's provided that we have the willingness to actually wage a war and annihilate our enemies. We haven't engaged in an actual war like that since WW2.

Quite simply, China will not accept it! Russia will also condemn it... Theres serious risk of a conflict with either/both as a result of a US first strike!

north korea won.
deal with it.

Bombing one of your largest markets doesn't sound very logical. And again we run into the issue of the US having advanced missile defense systems AND nuclear silos all over the world.

Zero. First its not a war if only one side can fight. Second the NK threat is being deliberately overblown, trying to make people hysterical with the word "nuclear". Soros, Hillary McCain, Lindsey Graham are trying to push him into a fight (why do you think they chose a chicken?), so they hamstring him with the NK restrictions in the Russia sanctions law. They can then try kangaroo court impeachment.

If there is a US response it will be "shock and awe" that destroys their R&D facilities, while conventional forces hold DMZ.

NK can only lose.

Yeah this always bothers me when people talk about retaliation with NK. There's no absolute guarantee we're going to use nukes right back on them

0% change of anything happening.

This board is full or larper neckbeards with no lives. Their banter does not influence political events, though they like to think that it does.
Basically, this place is the toilet bowl of the Internet and you, my friend, are just a spec of poo stuck to it.

Because we would not use nukes. Rods of God, is what Trump would use. That is what he meant by "World never seen before" - would whip out NK radiation free, and give it to China for our debts.

100% HABBENING! WE R ALL DED

5%
Norks have been spouting same rhetoric for the last half century.
Normally I would say 0% but this time its a bit
more serious. He's sizing up his balls.
They released a specific plan to strike Guam's waters just 30km away from the island which they claim will take 1065 seconds.
This is very unusual in that they warn us the exact location and exact duration of the execution. However, its not gonna happen.
I wish I had a SK military command and make a deal with US that we will share norks mineral resource which worths several trillions $ and remove that fatass. Then I stab Kike-sponsored US and take all minerals and deport all US troops stationed in Korean penisula and ally with Putin and fuck up Rothschild by pushing full Russian digital central banking. Then we finance alt-right movement in NA just like Soros finance libtards. Alt-right at least knows how to shoot a gun and fight so they will win. Trudeau will be replaced with Scheer and we will limit Chinese from fucking up our housing market. China will be upset but Russia India and Korea and all southeast asia will pressure China to give up and they will be the next north korea. Then we do exact same kikery like how US is displaying norks as troublemaker. We will practice mock-invasion and military drills and stirr them to launch chinese ICBM and develop hydrogen bombs etc. Then we sanction China which will go crazy and threaten to bomb Japan or some shit. Leading to the same loop we were supposed to discuss about. And we repeat.
Then I shall unify the world with Kekistianism and become the 33rd degree kekistan high priest. Soon, I will establish one world government and depopulate the population to get rid of degenerates which is like more than half of our population. Good luck.

I have seen so many people speak of these fucking Rods. Now, I know """in theory""" what they are, but is there any evidence to suggest they actually exist?

NK poses no threat to USA. The USA has anti-missile defenses that serve as effective deterrent.

Actually, I bet if NK were to nuke USA, then the officials of this country would let it happen, even if they could stop it (just like 9/11). Did they will use that as pretext to invade Iran, lol... This is how the realpolitik of Americunts works.

NK has always been a kind of annoying bug to US elites, but they will use them to their advantage. However, Iran has always been a threat to the petrodollar system that gives the USD its worth, so they will probably let themselves be attacked by NK and then form pretext to attack Iran.

They don't exist and they are way too expensive for how much damage they would inflict. A MOAB has more destructive energy than a telephone pole sized tungsten rod can deliver from orbit. The only thing they are useful for would be fortified targets underground.

black budget funds - trillions upon trillions of shekels. They exist, and even more than that also.

Look to China/india.

0%

North Korean capabilities are over played in the Media and Trump will do what he can to keep us out of war.

If we go to war with North Korea there is a greater threat of nuclear attacks from China/Russia than NK, honestly.