If we teach dogs to not eat the steak of our plate, why do we refuse to teach men not to rape?

If we teach dogs to not eat the steak of our plate, why do we refuse to teach men not to rape?
:thinking:

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5ny.com/news/272525386-story
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318864.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So we must also teach women not to rape, yes?

After all, gender is just a social construct and people can change gender freely.

Sure thing, right after we teach women not to be such entitled cunts by taking away their right to vote.

But can you teach kool-aide hair not to fuck her pooch? No, you can't.

delet

we do teach men not to rape and some dogs will eat the steak off your plate.

>So we must also teach women not to rape, yes?
No, 92% of rapes are committed by men
After all, gender is just a social construct and people can change gender freely.
Gender is a social construct, but we are talking about sex, not gender.
Men are genetically inclined to rape, just as a dog is genetically inclined to shit on the floor or eat off your plate. We must train them to do otherwise.

DELET THIS RITE NOOOOWWWWWWWWW

But gender is a social construct, there's no such thing as "men"

But if we try to teach Muslim men not to rape the same woman that made that post would be outraged.

>the ugly dog / ugly owner correlation

Rape is illegal, you will get punished by the law, be shunned/lynched by everyone around you and we are being told rape is basically worse than murder.

What the fuck is she talking about? 99% of all men know not to do it.

wew lad cool it there Pavlov. it's a dog eat dog world out there; carry a knife and cut his dick off.

We'll get on it as soon as leftists teach muslims to appropriate, stop raping women, stop groping women, stop throwing fags off of roofs (okay, they can keep that one), stop shitting in showers, stop throwing acid in peoples faces, and stop shitting up literally every place they go to.

After that, we're gonna get right on it.

The alternative is to make sure your dog can't get to your steak.

When the best post happens to be a leaf post.

Only men do those things.
The sex male is real. Societies perceived "man" is not.

Hold on now, if you're saying men are genetically inclined to rape, doesn't that mean that men and women's brains are different?

Muslim men, bb

Teach muslims not to rape

Someone post the gif

Are you... fucking seriously... implying that... genetics... influence... our... behavior... and...
ability? I *LITERALLY* can't even rn.

Women deserve rape. I do not give a single fuck about a group that is selling out the west.
There a few good women in my life and they are the only ones I'm concerned about, the rest of them can go to hell.

But they say that you can't be born a man even if born with the equipment so the sex isn't real.

Yes it's true. Women are, on average, more capable leaders for example. They are more peaceful and helpful as well.

Women can't rape tho.

You need a dick to be a rapist.

92% Of reported rapes.. Male rape is hugely underreported and also not always classed as rape. Stats are incomplete and bullshit sometimes laddy

as if that creepy fuck has a say in the matter

>leaf ...uh always finds a way

Good question.
While we are at it, why not train women not to be whores?
We should start with something easy. Like training a dog to fly a plane.

I wish somebody had taught me that rape was bad. My ignorance has led to some awkward social situations.

Men in the western world are told rape is bad on a daily basis. Some of them still rape. Go figure.

no... No! no, no, no! NO! no... I ... I can't... no, no no no nono no no more no no no no more i can't... literately can't even... no!

Um, I have it on good authority, from people on twitter complaining about Google's discrimination, that there is no difference between men and women, shitlord.

Oh what wonderful things you can do with statistics when you define rape as something women are physically incapable of doing.

We also teach dogs not to dress up in cats clothes. Why dont we teach our children better?

Did you just assumed my Gender?

Why do they think we don't teach men not to rape?
We absolutely do. It's widely considered one of the most heinous crimes a man can commit. Just having the crime associated with your name, even if you're innocent, will absolutely destroy your life and make you unemployable forever.
What more could they want?

A dick is just a social construct.

We do teach men not to rape. The ones that do don't care.

Maybe dogs wouldn't be the best example for this seeing as how we have to chop their balls off to prevent them from humping everything under the sun.

Presumption of guilt is inegalitarian and illiberal especially when you only actually accuse white men of being hidden Schrodinger rapists and even then only attractive white men, at this stage feminist sexual frustration is their final frontier. They basically want hot white male sex slaves.

Did you just assume the gender of my girlfriend's feminine dick?

>successfully teaching 1 dog is analogous to teaching every single male

Ladies and gays, man. Ladies and gays.

So if a tranny with cut off dick rapes your asshole with his arm you would not consider it rape?
Typical retard post.

If men are this vastly overrepresented in rapes then we clearly aren't doing good enough job, we need to police and prosecute men less and look for the women rapists, no?

cant you just fuck them in the ass then identify as a bisexual female?

i will personally torture every shill to death

Forced to penetrate/envelopment is not even classified as rape by CDC, merely as sexual assault.

That dog will eat her face as a steak.

Women think men need to be trained like dogs

repeal the 19th amendment now, these hateful bigots shouldn't be able to vote

>women
>more capable leaders
Shit bait, mate.

You can fuck him in the ass and identify as normal man who is not a rapist.
The victim gets thrown in jail for disrespecting the identity plus false accuse of rape.

Most dogs are poorly trained, especially when women own them

theres literally nothing wrong with being jewish

STUDY: Women are wired to better leaders

>A study conducted by Amen Clinics in California concluded that women have healthier and much busier brains.

Female brains were especially active in the prefrontal cortex of the brain, which deals with focus, planning and impulse control. Researchers said that makes women wired to be leaders.

fox5ny.com/news/272525386-story

===

>Brain activity higher in women than men, study finds

>Among women, brain activity was significantly higher in the prefrontal cortex (which is a region associated with impulse control and decision-making) and the limbic regions (which play a role in emotions, mood, and anxiety).

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318864.php

Implying only men can rape and only men can be perpetrators of sexual abuse.

"With enough training, you can be taught not to suck cock, George."- VP Pence

>why do we refuse to teach men not to rape?
Because to make this you will need learn arab.

dont ask me to punish your dog for you though
If you really cared about the steak you would have been more careful guarding it

>So lets teach blacks not to commit murder?
>So lets teach blacks not to rape?

>powerful

this is becoming another meaningless buzzword, isn't it?

Dogs are smarter then Niggers

I want to rape her and make her dog watch !!

Did you just assume my gender you bitch?

loser

Teach to blacks don't steal
Teach to Mexicans don't rape

Let me guess:
I was naked, exposing my genitals and anus to my dog and he didn't rape me.
It was consensual:-)

loser

So, its okay for women to rape because they make up 8% of the rapist population. Until women commit 50% of the rape, they should be free to rape.

>feminists literally comparing themselves to pieces of meat
the fuck is this timeline?

loser

How do you teach men not to rape? Make them attend weekly workshops on how rape is bad? Why not do the same for murder and theft?

Or did you want to do it the pavlov way and shock a man everytime he tries to rape a girl and then jail him for trying to rape a girl.

loser

you can't teach niggers

that dog would rape the shit out of her if she was a female dog in heat. Have you seen how they act? it's insane.

This sick fuck rapes her dog?!?!?! I'm disgusted,,,, I don't say this often but execute this dike

loser

They already know rape is bad, they are either too horny, want to overpower a woman/man, or are roleplaying "evil."

loser

I was under the impression women fantasise about getting raped by monkeys. Isn't it why they are coal burning degenerates?

loser

women, they never cease to amaze.

Don't we do that though?

How long before that Dog destroys her face

That dog would also maul her child to death if it snaps. Its just a stupid animal.

>If we teach dogs to not eat the steak of our plate, why do we refuse to teach men not to rape?
We have; how long does the teaching last when you leave the dog alone with the steak, so that there are no obvious immediate consequences? That's how well teaching savages not to rape works.

Put a piece of meat out in the sun. Are you surprised that flies swarmed it? Should have wrapped it up

We tell people rape, murder,and theft is wrong and these actions have consequences.

People still do it.

Doesn't mean it's a false statement, actually it's very true.

>why do we refuse to teach men not to rape?
We used to, the only way that works. Then the supreme court said we couldn't teach rapists not to rape in 1977.
Rape is without doubt deserving of serious punishment; but in terms of moral depravity and of the injury to the person and to the public, it does not compare with murder,” wrote Supreme Court Justice Byron White in his 1977 Coker v. Georgia majority opinion.

ummmmmm NO sweetie, you did NOT just say that

>brain activity significantly higher in... emotions, mood, and anxiety
Ahh yes, those linchpins of strong stable leadership - having a boss that gets emotional, moody and anxious truly makes for a better leader.

>implying women can't have dicks

Deport this oriental nonce.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Hurt your fee fees bitch?

>my dog won't eat meat anymore
>help me reddit

Fukk boi rape now.

>taught to rape
I must have been out sick that day.