/DG/ Dixie General; Yankees git out edition

Your daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Confederate board.

Dixie bros check in
>Yankfags fuck off

>inb4 muh General Sherman
A drunk and a coward so terrified of Confederate soldiers he literally ran away to fight widows and railroads instead.

Now Lee, there's a real gentleman

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mymixtapez/status/895392441448243200
archive.is/vlYM5
sites.google.com/site/tnmormonhistory/events/1884/cane-creek-massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=w-ZD15oa_mU
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
archive.is/sDLty
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_realignment_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

the north has no culture

stop moving here

fuck off yankee fags, choke on your bagel

The British lost, the Nazis lost, the south lost, welcome to the United States, bucko.

>stop moving here

>Be yankee cuck faggot little bitch
>Tired of living in your liberal shithole murder trap city
>Decide to flee to the Glorious South
>Get there
>Immediately start kvetching that it isn't exactly like the degenerate cesspool you just escaped from
>"These people go to church"
>"These people have guns"
>"These people say nigger and faggot and hate niggers and faggots"

God I hate yankfags so much.

twitter.com/mymixtapez/status/895392441448243200
>That white boy was scaaaared #MyMixtapez

Why are southern boys so timid?

Friendly reminder that the war was about Yankees trying to capitalize off of king cotton more than they already were. Union troops even had blacks keep working on abandoned plantations during the war on the promise of wages, the majority of them were defrauded.
archive.is/vlYM5

>One-eighth of the whole population were colored slaves, not distributed generally over the Union, but localized in the southern part of it. These slaves constituted a peculiar and powerful interest. All knew that this interest was somehow the cause of the war. To strengthen, perpetuate, and extend this interest was the object for which the insurgents would rend the Union even by war, while the Government claimed no right to do more than to restrict the territorial enlargement of it. Neither party expected for the war the magnitude or the duration which it has already attained. Neither anticipated that the cause of the conflict might cease with or even before the conflict itself should cease.
-Lincoln's second inaugural address
That interest was cotton, they wanted the slave freed so they could be pawns of the Republican party voting pro-Yankee. It's why the North didn't intervene when Reconstruction's racial efforts were being undermined and when the South passed Jim Crow laws. The North got their wish with cotton money, especially railroad tycoons.

Slavery was a mistake.

Louisiana checking in!

TN reporting in. Descendant of Confederates and Southern Unionists with them being descendants of men who fought alongside George Washington in the Revolution and Andrew Jackson in 1812. Personally I have no problem with yankees unless they give me a reason to have a problem with them. My interest is more in helping Dixie than anything.

We unironically supported the South

I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON
OLD TIMES THERE ARE NOT FORGOTTEN

Georgia reporting. I was a military brat but I've been living here all through middle and high school, and after a four year stint in the navy, am back in Georgia.

The rest of the country can say what they want but I know how great the south is. I know that regardless of how much trash a yankee talks, in his heart of hearts he Scared. He imagines in his night terrors about being hunted down in in our rural towns for not fitting in and not having manners. Reference any backwoods horror movie and see it as a common theme. The south is a wonderful place with warm people that shoot straight-- figuratively and literally. Like a phoenix it will rise again.

God Bless my fellow Southern Anons.

I love everything about the south except the obsession with niggers playing football

Throw in a little relatively unknown piece of history I learned. It's about a county I don't live too far and how some southerners killed some Mormon missionaries. I obviously don't recommend murder but it's interesting what little forgotten pieces of history you can find.

sites.google.com/site/tnmormonhistory/events/1884/cane-creek-massacre

Closest we can get to modern day slavery
>play ball for my amusement, boy

youtube.com/watch?v=w-ZD15oa_mU

they make millions

Birmingham, AL reporting in!

Question: Is it better for me to get a stars & bars flag, similar to Georgia's state flag or to get the War Flag?

They all end up broke with CTE

Southerners are dumb nigger-blooded mongrels, almost every American stereotype comes from the South.

I swear I'm going to get a statue outside Meridian, MS of this nigger being lynched. It'll kinda look like pic related.

Don't get the battle flag like the one on this site. Idiots will chimp at you cause they think it's the real Confederate flag.
Either the blood-stained banner or the original.

You lost the war and gave america white trash and black poverty. Useless part of the country that just takes now.

original

Always respond to southern posters. I wish all you gentlemen a wonderful evening as the sun sets here on beautiful Dixie.

Most Northerners are not even American

u guys lost lol get over it shit was like 400 years ago haha

Because of Yankee propaganda spreading all over the globe.
You boons had a purpose once. Then the union decided "gibme gibme some o dat cotton moneyz".

Reminder that North Carolina is faggot land and should no longer be considered part of Dixie. I motion to have Indiana take it's place.

>400 years ago
1776 was: 240 years 7 months 10 days

This blows my mind.. So many scream "MU HISTORY/HERRITAGERES" and know literally nothing about it.

It was 150 years ago you coon.
Niggers can't even math.
Can you believe these "people" were ever elevated above slave status just to be pawns?

thanks friend, I like the looks of both, I've been thinking of getting me one

Thanks, you too.

thank you.. USA isn't even 250!

you inbred fucks need to get the story right

the south will rise again

post some southern tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

Get out ngr lvn fgt!

>implying I give a fuck

I just want to see you hillbilly kike wannabe traitors burn like Atlanta did

Why is the south always so salty? You lost both the civil war and the civil rights movement. Do you know why the north doesn't have their own threads? Because we know that we're better than you. Face it sweetie, you're on the wrong side of history.

I already did.

California is objectively superior to the flyover south in every way, there is no debate.

this strong black man will always be more successful than your entire lineage, how does that make you feel

Who is the bigger shitbag, Lincoln, Grant, or Sherman? I give Burnsides a pass due to incompetence

>A gay meme
>Wew fag

Even Yankee cucks should recognise Lee is the greatest general in American history

I guess you missed the New England generals and Midwest Reich generals.

Anyone else in eastern TN? Kingsport here.

The spirit of Dixie lives in the UK.

Come home, Anglo man.

Dixie is too hot and dry

Huge chunks of the south is more Ulster Scot than Anglo. That said I have Anglo-Saxon, Norman, and Ulster Scot.

TN checking in
A little north of Nashville

Sherman. Committed war crimes and praised for it.

>Beady-eyed Anglo murdered hundreds of thousands of white people

Stop the presses

Western TN. Close but no cigar.

>Dry

LMAO what part did you go to, west Texas? I just got out of the shower and I'm wetter now than went I was in it

Look away! Look away! Look away, Dixie's Land!
In Dixie's Land where I was born in,
Early on one frosty morning,
Look away! Look away! Look away, Dixie's Land!

We're not on the wrong side of history. The Yanks keep us as integrated as possible while being hypocrites.
archive.is/sDLty
The reason is cause of conservative southern Democratic opposition to the liberal New Deal programs. It's why Jon Ossoff lost, his fiscal conservatism was greater than that of Karen Handel and the rest of the GOP's false narrative of conservatism.
Just look up "conservative coalition".
Republicans are only marginally better than liberal Democrats.

Fucking this. All the snowbirds (jews) come here during the summer from Florida and shit up the place. They treat the people that live here year round like idiots. Fuck em.

Stay mad José
Right-wing deportation squads have commenced.

OH I WISH I WAS I DIXIE
Hooray! Hooray! In Dixie's land I'lll take my stand and live and die in Dixie!
Away! Away! Away down South in Dixie! Away! Away! Away down south in Dixie!

You're a fucking retard dude. You can't go by political in a historical context and then reference modern party politics. LIke I get shit posting, but at least make a effort to learn your history simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_realignment_in_the_United_States

Ulster-Scots are just Anglos we sent to Northern Ireland to colonise.

How cucked is Nashville?

They line up to proclaim their faggotry don't they?

Either way Brits are fairly popular in Dixie. Hell Nigel Farage always gets large crowds when he does speeches here.

Southern whites can't even keep the niggers in containment zones. Coonery exists in every nook and rural cranny. Fuck off, Cletus.

Fucking terrible. Neat museums and historical shit though.

church and guns are good but racism is just plain stupid

yall brough us over here now quit bitching

>n*gger

fucking racist fucks why don't you go kill yourselves?

Tennessee here. Memphis has too many niggers.

I swear all of our shitty people move down South (especially the boomers because >muh taxes) and they actually think they'll be able to blend into Southern culture and be accepted it's hilarious. Please tell them to go fuck themselves.

They actually do a pretty good job for the most part. Southern niggers are a little more tame then our northern niggers for some reason too.

thats cause its our land too, "southerner" doesnt just mean white

up north all the black folk go to the cities, down south we live everywhere. i grew up in rural south georgia, and its where i am today.

>be an idiot
>people think you're an idiot
>fucking yanks

This. Tired of California fags in my state we don't want you .

Triggered?

>Mississippi is filled with niggers
>Local news is just nigger killings
>Politicians are all niggers
>Niggers are removing statues and flags without a vote
>Whites and Asians are becoming a minority while niggers fill up the streets
MAKE IT STOP
MAKE IT STOP
MAKE IT STOP

I lived in Memphis for a couple years. I had fun although the neighborhood I was in has gotten worse since I left.

You're bitter as fuck because you're likely surrounded by nogs and their god awful behavior. I've lived in eastern TN for 2 years and would never set foot in a major city again. Its awesome living in a conservative utopia.

Hi, dogfucker! :)

Did I touch a nerve?

>Tame niggers
Ok, buddy. We should relax then.

Yep. And that's why I dont live there, nigger.

This

Theirs is a nation of bloodsucking extortionists.

Are copperheads considered yankees?

It's why southerner is too vague sometimes. I do think there should be a distinct term for southern whites. I know the League of the South throws around Dixian.

>mfw own both

How about nope? Coon infestation outside of nests is a southern state problem. Just ask the nog a few comments above.

Californian here,

This is a brazen lie.

Guise? Guise? I'm a NY Yankee but I lived in Texas for two years and I'm dying to go back.

are /carpetbaggers/ welcome?

>A

If we'd known it would've been this much trouble, we'd have gotten the Mexicans to pick the cotton. At least them we can deport. Should've shipped all the bogs back to Liberia after Abe set them free.

A true copperhead can be a honorary southerner. I'm in a historical society with a fellow from Ohio. We rib him about it but we honestly love the guy. He's done more for southern heritage than most southerners.

No, provided you bring us the head of at least one Unionist to prove yourself.