Never been married

>Never been married
>Has no children
>Loves war

Is there a bigger cuck than General Mattis?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2002/08/marriage-lowers-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So Roman soldiers were cucks?

I don't think you know what a cuck is.

Technically yes. Genes died off fighting for a bunch of homosexuals who kept integrating foreigners into their land.

The technical term is anyone who spends resources on another man's kid unknowingly.... But it has been co-opted to mean a man otherwise spending time/energy/resources on anything not aligned with what would be the traditional meaning of " his best interests".

>The technical term is anyone who spends resources on another man's kid unknowingly
No, it's not.

>What is a Templar?

He's given his life for the state instead of personal growth. That's not a cucked attitude, but I daresay it means he has missed the wealth and joy of having a family and in return recieved no thanks or praise for his service

So 90% of Sup Forums are cucks?

Okay. So technically its short for cuckold and has no dictionary definition. And all cuckold means a man who's wife has sex with another man.... But the connotations behind that(as well as the bird) is that a husband supports his wife, while the wife sleeps with other men(outside his best interests), as well as possibly have another man's kids.

All that falls under the umbrella of what I stated, and only a Autist could be so technical for no reason.

How long did it take you to figure that one out?

>Okay. So technically its short for cuckold and has no dictionary definition.
Technically you should fuck off, retard.

>So Roman soldiers were cucks?
Did they fight for Rome or Israel?

He's a warrior monk you faggot

>KEK has no dictionary definition, cucklold does
You're a special kind of retard.

> Literally devouts his existence to the art of slaughtering men by the hundreds.
He rejected the vaginally jew and embraced the way of the sword. That's the opposite of cucked.

He's gay

They slaughtered the Jews. They defeated the Jews so utterly that they became nomadic, since they couldn't sustain a society on their numbers and they were banished from Judea

>its short for cuckold
You know what "short for" means right? I'll state it explicitly because you don't seem to know, it means it has the same meaning as the word it is derivative from. Moron.

you forgot to mention jew puppet. he got every democrat but one to vote for him. 2 parties my ass, the both agree with jew interests.

$20 bucks says you wouldn't say that to his face

>is cuck
>literally stopped trannies from joining the military

your move buddy

this tbqh.

he's gay

is that actually in effect or is it still just a twitter rant

Pretty sure he is a homosexual, but not the faggot kind.

No problem with it from my Fascist POV. You gauge a person on their merit, and this mad cunt has s it in spades

So when I call you a autist,(as is common internet slang), you literally think I'm implying you suffer from the neurodevelopmental disorder that is autism, or that you're just a dumb fuck who feels the need to nitpick insignificant details and miss the point, cause it gets your rocks off?

Acting like a sperg(that's short for Asperger by the way) and citing quick clip aways of googled definitions, doesn't make you sound smart, or address the greater social context behind the words we use... Word Cuck.

he's married to the Marine Corps, and the Marines are his children. War is his mistress.

He's gay.

Considering your constant assertions that you were speaking "technically" your post is just butthurt.

Or were you using technically as slang, moron?

He actually stopped it, it was effective immediately

He's gay.

>disregarding the vagina jew
>instead opts to killing mudslimes as CENTCOM commander

can you be any more based?

A Christfag who will die a worthless, autistic virgin. Stop worshipping Joseph's wife's son.

no he's a fucking god fuck off shill

Translated

>Never paid alimony
>Never paid child support
>Destroys his country's enemies

Has there ever been less of a cuck than General Mattis?

I think this is pretty obvious

It's been co-opted to mean someone I don't like

OP

He's a fucking BASED homo. So woke! Never had white kids and devoted his life to serving our (((Greatest Ally)))

news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2002/08/marriage-lowers-testosterone/

God save the State!

-----
1 God bless our native land!
Firm may she ever stand,
Through storm and night;
When the wild tempests rave,
Ruler of wind and wave,
Do Thou our country save
By Thy great might.

2 For her our prayers shall rise
To God, above the skies;
On Him we wait;
Thou Who art ever nigh,
Guarding with watchful eye,
To Thee aloud we cry,
God save the State.

Are you implying this conversation has ACTUALLY caused my posterior to feel pain even though no physical contact has occurred, or are you just a prick about vernacular when you're trying to make some autistic word game point?

after their service they would get land to raise a family

How does that make him a cuck?

>or are you just a prick about vernacular when you're trying to make some autistic word game point?
If you don't like the game don't initiate it, moron.

Sage

That's a life of dedication and passion. He'll be remembered in history for his service far longer than 100% of people on Sup Forums, some of whom may even start families.

>some of whom may even start families.

>what is cherry marine
Kike

Trump did that, not Mattis. Not saying Mattis didn't have a say in that though.

Shouldn't you be asking if there is a bigger faggot?