HAHAHAHA WHEN DID SPANIARDS BECOME SUCK MEGACUCKS?!?

youtu.be/JzVQKs6nMMg

WILD NIGGERS LITERALLY INVADING YOUR SHORES IN RUBBER DINGHIES AND LEFT FREE TO INFEST YOUR STREETS. DONT YOU SIESTAFAGS HAVE A FUCKING COASTGUARD? WHERES MY MAIN MAN FRANCISCO FRANCO AT?!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02464/sharia_2464858b.jpg
youtu.be/ycuj_0IqATk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

take your meds

mexicans do the same exact thing here

except we can't even secure a narrow river because we're cucked by the mexican government who would consider it an act of war if we shot over it

most of these niggers are going to your country which will gladly take them in (in more ways than one)

Since when do you not want to start a war

Ah Hahahahahhahahaha. Europe is dead. Horay for soros and Jews funding refugee ngo boats. This will lead to death squads and Spanish inquisition again.we really hate Muslims but nigger Muslims and niggers in general are far worse. Read your local news to hear the latest skinny on your local nigger crime.

Europe is getting BLACKED more and more every day.

They made the bed they lay in

N-Day landings

>spanish on the beach just stay and look
they chose this kind of euthanasia by themselves

3 main routes of refugees are from Italy, Greece and Spain.

>Posts from the UK
> Gives others shit over foreign invaders invading a country

WEWWWWWWWWWWW LAD

No matter, they are now en-route to the UK

It's amazing to me how the bleeding hearts never stop to think about this shit.

Instead of considering the long term impact, they're obsessed with the immediate feeling of being compassionate when in reality letting the entire world into Europe isn't compassionate at all.

All it's going to accomplish is to, in the long run, make Europe more like Africa, more like poor Asian countries, more like the middle east, and then nobody will be better off, let alone the 'refugees'. The compassionate thing would be to try to make their countries more like Europe, not to make Europe more like their countries.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

just shoot over it anyways? fire off rounds indiscriminately over the border and who gives a fuck?

Fuck. How are the dindus able to navigate?

And also, can the king of Morocco stop blackmailing us with hordes of niggers just because he is upset about Brussels? We are not fucking Brussels.

Everyone in the European region except Poland and Hungary have no fucking right to mock other countries about their illegal immigration you're all fucking bad you are all fucking cucks who let these shitskins do whatever they want so fuck off eurocucks

Your zionist puppet state bombed the shit out of Gadaffi and stirred shit up in the middle east.
None of this would have happened if you kike servants could have minded your own fucking business.

america invented blacked :^)

Which one of you is LARPING as that faggot Swede in the comments all the time?

I'll take Mexicans over pure breed negroids any day

oh no a third world shithole might go to war with us if we protect our national sovereignty what a fucking tragedy

think about it, there has to be an extremely high chance that one, if not many, of them will impregnate a native Spanish woman
BLACKED

>implying Mexico will win a war
We'll just take even more land like we did in the past.

Which one of you is this?

i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02464/sharia_2464858b.jpg

Alexandrian empire
roman empire
and now the western empire

all three forgot how borders work. all three fell directly because of it

I honestly cannot stand humanity you dumb fucks

Why don't you start one for a change. Instead you fags applaud the ruin of your country. Faggot.

Who the hell put my post on here?! How do I delete this?

This video makes me proud to be a European. You can sense the relief when they arrive because they see us as the land of democracy and human rights. I wish Sweden was on the mediterranean coast so I could personally do more to help, but to all those arriving I say Welcome! This is your home now and you are safe from famine, persecution and wars.

>americans
>ever winning a war on their own soil

They struggle to keep up with people 100 years behind in tech m8

hahaha Sweden yes!

holy fuck sweden, that's it, game over. your men are literally women.

This guy gets it

Difference is now it's a whole fucking race getting conquered.

Is for the Sahara thing again? I think Italy pay to Lybia and send the army there and now they come to Europe through here, who cares they will go to Marseille not our problem call France

i thought Spain doesn't have gibs

It doesnt, the reason they are running off the beach is to get away before the police arrive

Can anyone explain to me why they're not gunned down or at least detained for this?

>americans have surrendered to the beaners

okay well then the world is well and truly fucked and the only whites reminaing will be the slavs

COME BACK MI FUHERO. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO MR FRANCO

That's not how we welcome our refugees here in Europe. That would be racist.

>spaniards just continue their day like nothing is happening
kys yourselves spics

We need a Hitler because these niggers are out of fucking control

heh that's pretty bad

We usually send the police but the zone is a mess and we have no help from Morocco or England because they are smuggling weed and tobacco so we stop what we can, when the police see that usually go there and get them, 2 years ago were recived a couple with rubber bullets in the beach and in the fence and all the commies and NGO started crying, even the Church

Why are you cucked by niggers?
You need extreme forve to make it ooud and CLEAR SPAIN IS NOT FOR ANY IMMIGRANTS, THUNDERING VOICE UNAPOLIGITIC NO ROOM FOR DISCUSSION.

What do you expect them to do? Fight? Stab? You'd be doing nothing in the same situation.

If you are for immigration and immigrants you are an enemy.

Whaha ''act of war''.

Mexico would never consider war with the USA. Taco's are dumb but that would be instant suicide.

Who cares, anyways they move to France or Germany.

obvious troll is obvious

I would LITERALLY open fire with my CC

A communications disruption can only mean one thing...

They go to France,Germany, UK.. as soon as they can

The sweet talks of a virgin

>we're cucked by the mexican government who would consider it an act of war if we shot over it
lmao mexico is a joke. the only reason they still exist is so the CIA niggers can run blackops and experiments on them.

Such news are making me sad all the time...

>mfw be wh*te and r*ssian
>can't join in their boat

It's a fucking curse.

It is a nigger tsunami. Ten times worse than an atomic bomb.

Underrated

>I'm a little pussy that wouldn't kill invaders
>better project onto everyone else

thanks fa.m

While you see niggers, I see a future doctor, lawyer, businessman, astronauts and hardworkers. Its a good thing you seperated from the EU.

this

hello rabbi herschel lieberman

none of them will ever get jobs

I don't really care anymore, I feel like it's already too late to fight. Literally what can we do to fix things at this point? And don't tell me "hurr go out and shoot them!!!" because we all know that would only make the issue worse and make the niggers look like innocent angels.

I just don't care anymore, Europe had a good run but this is seriously the end, in 20 years half of europe will be completely niggified and everyone will forget everything about european heritage. People are too fucking retarded and I'm tired of all of this shit.

>none of them will ever get jobs
Maybe in Spain, Germany needs tons of third worlders for their industries

They demand cheap labour

ROOBAH DINGHEYS

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MOOR?

We don't need your weakness.

>be chilling on the beach
>boat full of people arrive
>they run away

what do you expect people to do? throw some sand on them?

SPAIN YES

CC isnt enough for niggers, OC is better since they will see people carrying bigger guns than a handgun and that these armed guys mean business.

well its over. europe is screwed. goodbye white man. africans will larp as you

youtu.be/ycuj_0IqATk

honestly, how do i move the the US?
i want out of Europe, especially before this becomes a 'major', major problem.

Yeah dude wtf your wages are like $20 U.S a day
I'd happily take Russian people by boat over here
Been to your country a few times you need to deal with your хaчи problem Slavic and finno ugric Russians feel like they'll become a minority in Moscow
In years to Come

Oh shit, it's like the viking invasions all over again, except instead of snowniggers coming to rape and pillage it's just regular niggers.

Like the CSAanon said come the fuck over here, Ruskies are cool as fuck. The only people who don't like Russians tend to be nigger and spic lovers.

Stopping Hitler was a mistake

Shitty governments aren't in control of anything; it's absolutely absurd that they can't even directly manage the flow of people outside of the union in their country from the borders.

It's so weird. It looks like an alien drop ship letting lose aliens to conquer a foreign world or even a pod injecting a virus into a healthy organism which will cause the host to slowly decay and wither.

Spain will get blacked once again
Reminder: that entire region of europe used to have black Kings n shit

yeah im actually looking to migrate to the US aswell... fuck this place at this point.

shut up chicano fuck atleast niggers kill each other and ruin their enviroments. mexicans take shit and turn it into a latin shithole. they don't bother speaking english

These boats aren't given out by the army or government its by MSF sea and other george soros linked foundations.

Eco terrorist were easy to deal with but now you have these human trafficker NGOs, they should all be fucking tried and hanged.

Dont be so happy, most of them ends in France, Germany and UK.

>UK
>blaming others of being cucked

Nigga pls.

After working at a public park in the south for two years, I'll take mexicans anyday. They're both shit but mexicans tend to overall be more respectful and sometimes make an attempt to clean up after themselves.

Niggers have no fucking concept of respect and will trash anything they can. Even the rare ones that clean up after themselves still leave a fucking mess.

Don't come here, it's so fucked up I want to leave this place.
How is it in europe for an enriched american?

Learn to love the fight fucko and enjoy life while it's still good. Accomplish what you can in real life, connections, smarts and capital is true power.

I don't know the slave masters ever got niggers to work.

Because they move to France or UK you fucking stupid cunt.

MOROS EN LA COSTA

kek

I'll be glad when EU will have dissolved and its leaders judged.

[s]no[/s] hay moros en la costa