Get a skill

>get a skill
>Start a small business
>Hire only whites
>Get rich
>Fund politicians to blurt out occasional subtle far right talking points (or maybe even not, lie to the population)
>Get them elected
>Push them to try to pass far right policies

This is basically the only thing a normal person can do. Anything other than being on this path is larping. If you're not doing this you're useless.

>Hire only whites
ILEGAL

>>Get rich
Good advice, thanks.

you wish

Only if someone reports you, in America anyway. When they do report you, prepare your anus for extensive government rape

>doesn't live in US
>doesn't know this can be done easily
You should stick to randomly blurting out bullshit about your own country.
I live in Texas, and do this exact thing.

non discrimination act or some shit

Ok, mostly whites
If you learn a skill worth learning, you can make a lot of money. It's tough, yes, but very possible.

>If you learn a skill worth learning, you can make a lot of money. It's tough, yes, but very possible.
Good advice, thanks.

well you dont literally say you only hire whites. There are many loopholes

Stop being a neet and go to college.

Yep, too bad everything is regulated to fuck and back and what they don't get with regulations, they'll get with taxes. Better hope it succeeds on your first try too (most don't) because there aren't any good alternative sources of money besides going to work for others which typically don't pay enough or provide enough free time to simultaneously do them efficiently and develop the entrepreneurial skillset necessary to have even a micro-chance in Hell of succeeding. You will never successfully accomplish this unless you work in an industry that is too cutting edge to be regulated yet or is such dogshit that little meaningful regulation is present to begin with (stupid shit like clothing companies and gourmet dog treat businesses).

>you can make a lot of money
What can I buy with that hard earned money that will make me a happier man?

>Stop being a neet and go to college.
Good advice, thanks.

Start a clothing company and gourmet dog treat business

We fucked up and we must sacrifice our time, money and a bit of happiness to get shit right

>hire only whites.
illegal.
>Get skill
What "skill" makes you rich enough to influence even town level politicians?
>Get Rich
LOL i love it when people say shit like this like working hard and doing everything right still doesn't result in failure 80% of the time.
>Fund politicians
Join the very same system of bribery and corruption that is the single reason for all the troubles we have today! What could possibly go wrong!
>Get them elected
Because i guess you own a lot of media now too from your magical small business that makes millions of dollars.
>Pass far right policies
Like What?

This is cringe tier have an actual good idea. becoming a fucking business shill for politicians solves nothing.

>ILEGAL

I've been doing it for 7 years. I will never hire a nigger.

Or just generally be successful, show leadership, hold and share conservative values without being an autist or socially inappropriate about it.

It's not that complicated.

This is objectively true, yet is isn't enough to get me to pursue lucrative ideas. I'm too comfy living with my parents with my hobbies like drawing and the Latin language. You'd have to reverse how jaded I was after I couldn't find a job over $16 an hour with my chemistry degree.

That might've sounded like an insult, but the reality is that shame and appeals to honor just don't work anymore. Try to sell something like adventure, "better" hedonism, or guaranteed rewards for effort like in video games to convince men to sacrifice our time, money and a bit of happiness to get shit right. For example, tell men to work abroad like wine testing in France, tell men that the new games they can buy are better than the n64 and ps2 emulated games, or tell men what boxes they need to check for the 100% guaranteed job at 100% guaranteed salary with %100 chance of getting a wife who won't divorce you for a superfluous reason. Good luck user

>This is cringe tier

yes your flag is cringe.

>get a skill
>Start a small business
>Hire only your family, teach sons and daughters the trade so when they go their own path they can fall back on the trade if they fail
>Get rich
>Never Fund politicians
>Fight for yours and others right to freedom and uphold the constitution

my version

This is the same as calling me a poopiehead. Grow up shit for brains.

Are you me?

/small niche software house

>SJW/nog gets assmad they didn't get the diversity hire
>they squeal racism/sexism at you and demand you get a diversity injection
>Government swoops in to poz you to death
>you have all your workers claim to indentify as dual pnumatic 8 cylinder thermonuclear twin linked fem pan-African hyperniggers with every other vowel capitalized and that everyone is a Hitler for assuming their gender and race
>Government gives you a medal for only hiring groups that are so oppressed that they don't exists
>SJWs are triggered by people using their poorly thought out ideals and laws against them and begin to literally shake so hard their aortas detach from their hearts and they identify as dead

ya... I have shit for brains share blue faggot based black man.

I actually quite like that, but once you can you need to move to an all white small town, or 90% plus white city (does that exist?)