Wuz Dey Kings

So, was they kings or what guys? If it's an empire, it surely had emperors. Which is analogous to Kings.

And nobody can deny Mali is black.

Wuz dey kings after all, Sup Forums?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk
youtube.com/watch?v=HsjybZhoy0M
youtube.com/watch?v=g-8Um8nIf5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KANGZ thread?

kangz thread!

niggers literally think they were ALL kings, not just a small percentage. so no they were not kings in the sense in which they really mean it.

Of fucking course there was black kings. Every nation has a leader, even nigger nations. But what dindus are too fucking stupid to understand is that, just because there were black kings squatting in the tribe's biggest mud hut, that doesn't mean literally every black person was a king or queen.

And it sure as hell doesn't make them the kings and queens of Egypt.

Sup Forumstards are low IQ underachievers that love putting other down. Africa had plenty of empires and civilization.

>but muh niggers

Stay retarded, dear Sup Forumsack.

The Malian mansas(kangz) sold their own people into slavery. That's how they amassed so much wealth. Dumb niggers sold themselves into slavery, yet they blame whitey for all their problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RZCogk6Tqk

yeah but every other race does that to an extent

whites are proud of their kings, i.e important historical figures that gives people a sense of pride in their past and their race, right?

Whites happen to have lots more "kings" for the last 500 years, but Muslims are proud of the Islamic dynasties and Caliphs and whatnot. And Asians had emperors in Japan, and the Mongols (Gengis Khan is their kings of Kings)

So, blacks do actually have kings that they can feel pride in? Which I think is what is behind a lot of the problems in the black community. They've been disconnected from their roots and when they learn the history of their roots they don't learn a full or correct interpretation. We don't study African history in schools for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=HsjybZhoy0M

STAY WOKE

>Malian mansas

Fine, i'm not saying it was a particularly good empire. But it lasted a good 400 years, which is impressive. It seemed to have the same essential societal structure as other empires, by that I mean there was organisation, taxes levied, common defence position, language.

>inb4 the w*te turkroach comes in

There were African empires, yes. I really doubt they referred to themselves as 'kings', but that's what some of them were.

Right, so this meme is misplaced? The entire point of the meme is to mock black people for having no history, but they clearly do.

Does Sup Forums need to re-examine this meme?

It doesn't matter what black history is or what it isn't. We're not black. Yes, Africans have history. They have a history on their own continent. They once had somewhat glorious days, when they were under control of the higher IQ and superior Africans.

That's how they should remain, but a certain somebody doesn't allow that.

We need to focus on our history, and try to make the future of OUR people and nations better.

THEY (African-Americans) were not kings. They were slaves to their kings in west africa, the lowest people in their empires. Sub-humans TO the sub-humans. The only niggers who can say they were kings are those who have remained in west africa for thousands of years.

Right but they were the same people, of the same tribe, as the dominant tribe of the empire. They might have been captured hunting, or captured by other tribes outside the empire.

Essentially they were of the same race.

I know where this is going, but in the interim there are blacks living amongst us, and i'm not sure I see a situation where they would be deported or killed in the near future.

Since they are amongst us, we should encourage them to learn about their history so they can take pride in their ancestry. This might help lower crime, promote a black middle class which will integrate better in our societies.

Racial tensions will improve, like have with Asian Americans in the US.

>Malian palaces build by dry cow dung

No wonder an Indian would appreciate that

that is funny

youtube.com/watch?v=g-8Um8nIf5I

so the meme is mocking the incorrect version of history told by some in the black community

nevertheless, they was kings yo.