Éire/pol/ - late night pasta edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhpb_-QGPQ0 [Open]

Belfast Speech:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCqPboLwa2w [Open]

News:
>Spanish thot police extradite Belfast woman and daughter
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-woman-arrested-after-fleeing-10963604.amp

>IRA bomber arrested in connection to 90s bombing in Armagh
irishnews.com/news/northernirelandnews/2017/08/10/news/man-arrested-in-connection-with-1990-ira-bomb-that-killed-four-people-in-armagh-1107422/

>teenagers trash a pretty park
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/outrage-protected-irish-beach-trashed-10961597.amp

>Attention poorfags! Live in this village for only 100€ a week! (Still expensive imo)
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-village-wants-people-move-10957180.amp

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/holidaying-in-europe-watch-out-for-the-anti-tourism-marches-1.3182600
youtube.com/watch?v=95HYKW3kTaY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTxcc39pwM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMynnIulRQE
youtu.be/IghrCdNn3Vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nuke Dublin

Mind if I post here? English fyi

HUNS OUT

Cum in Friend

Bump before I head off to sleep

bump

Bump

Do we think the Aussie cunts are going to make the same mistake as us and vote to allow faggot marriage?

Friendly reminder that running abroad won't solve your problems. The only way to save the nation and people of Ireland is by maintaining it yourself.
Pic absolutely related, Casement was a prophet

Could go either way but i would bet 20 for a No

Aye
I hope the Aussies don't vote for fag marrriage, I like to think the media is really gas lightning the whole thing

They could do, especially if their telly is as propagandised as ours was.

I'm thinking they'll go for it. Ireland is the poster child for progressivism nowadays. Aussies will feel ashamed for not being a forward thinking as the formerly conservative thick Irish.

Thats how the media will sell it anyway. We lost the battle here once the US media found out about it. In the end it turned out that the "yes equality" campaign had gotten 40 times to foreign funding that the no campaign got, and had celebrity endorsements on top of it all.

The same US liberals that are whining about foreign meddling in their elections, are the same ones that funded and supported meddling in our democratic process. I just hope conservative, religious Americans in the south open their wallets to help us against the abortion referendum that will happen soon.

Fag marriage was passed in America without the consent of the people. About six months prior to the Supreme Court ruling, it was federal judges in at least 13 states who imposed fag marriage - no vote.
Then the Supreme Court came in and instituted it Nation wide.
And we the people just accepted it, like a bunch of crusty bitches

I have seen an increasing amount of gay lgbtbbqwert propaganda alright, i have noticed it. Infact my mother was just watching some gay documentary their two hours ago. should had said to turn it over, she absorbs it like a dry sponge

That sucks. As flawed as democracy is, its better than that

There is no such thing as democracy, it either becomes a plutocracy or an aristocracy of favoritism

Course they will. Cuck levels are out of control down there. I've seen tons of videos of rabid lefties screaming down anyone who so much as suggests that immigration levels are little too high. I don't know how the gaystapo infiltrated their systems. Do they even have Jews?

Thats one thing I'll never get. At least we passed fag marriage constitutionally, the people were retarded enough to buy into it and vote for it. Its our own fault.

But in the US you have a constitution that enshrines your right to take up arms and fight against unconstitutional, undemocratic orders strongarmed by the government. Yet no one has done anything at all, bar a Muslim bloke.

Sometimes I do wonder why I fight against Islam so much. I mean my life wouldn't change that drastically, yet the lives of all the people (fags, liberals and women) that want us to embrace and adopt it. Islam would be an end to all the nonsense about faggots and letting women think for themselves.

don't you get tired of posting the same old shit every other night?

Have some LOLs and start a group to protest tourists and English schools
irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/holidaying-in-europe-watch-out-for-the-anti-tourism-marches-1.3182600

Thats what i was implying when i said its flawed.
Still, atleast there is a chance, but the way it happened to pass in america it is more shitty

>
Sometimes I do wonder why I fight against Islam so much. I mean my life wouldn't change that drastically, yet the lives of all the people (fags, liberals and women) that want us to embrace and adopt it. Islam would be an end to all the nonsense about faggots and letting women think for themselves
Islam Unironically pushes race mixing, say Ireland was Muslim tomorrow, you would all be considered equal with the middle eastern arabs, turkroaches, Somalians, etc. because they don't see race, they only see Islam
>US fag marriage
Sucks cock desu, and the Supreme Court justice literally did it as a virtue signal, it's evident in their affirmations
Justices like Scalia, who opposed it, practically called them out on it in his dissention
BUT NO ONE FUCKING CARES
There's always a new distraction in the (((media))) next week

This is the first time I've ever brought up anything about Aussies voting on faggot marriage.

I don't care about foreigners who want to come to Ireland and leave again a few later. I'd rather concentrate on sorting out the root cause of degeneracy in our society.

We weren't allowed to vote on the Federal Reserve or 1965 Immigration Act either.

Anyone bluepilled enough to vote yes in the faggot marriage referendum?

Yep, although with the immigration act of 1965 they flat out lied and told us it wouldn't change the racial make up of the US
The Kennedy family are practically kikes

>vote
you believe 4% of the Irish population getting there way was voted for... yep ponder that one elections and referendums are complete bullshit ALL of them Lisbon treaty included

also we should start going to fag banner cunts and act really straight while wrapping trump ties around statues just to piss them off, lets see the double standards of these fucks shine

Good to see these threads again.

How are the lads?

In bed, it would seem. It's getting late over here.

youtube.com/watch?v=95HYKW3kTaY

faggot

It sure is

Just practicing my whistle skills. Accidentally played a bit of this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTxcc39pwM
Gonna learn it now

jesus that guy fuckin wrecked her in a sentence

DELETE THIS GOY!

kek
>I don't know about thaaat!

Potato niggers,

Can you share your personally experiences with Americans visiting or living in Ireland? I plan on moving to Ireland in a couple years and starting a family there. I am 90% Irish, took a DNA test. I know some relatives that live in Leitrim. On the contrary, I've heard that many Irish dislike Irish-Americans. My great grandparents fled Ireland in the early 20th century due to the famine and because of their ties to the IRA. What is your general sentiment of Americans and have you ever visited the US.

> My great grandparents fled Ireland in the early 20th century due to the famine

>mfw Brits can't handle superior American educashion

>mfw im from northern Ireland and NOT A FUCKING BRIT!!!!!!

>tfw your flag would beg to differ

Stop... just stop

Ok ive calmed down now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oMynnIulRQE
Your answer

>we're off to Boston to finish the job
>that last scene on the plane
Holy shit my sides

Im still laughing at it and i first found it 6 months ago

Join the remix party
youtu.be/IghrCdNn3Vw