BREAKING: BASED AUSTRALIA WILL JOIN FIGHT AGAINST THE NORKS

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/australia-will-join-the-conflict-if-north-korea-attacks-the-us-malcolm-turnbull-20170810-gxty5f.html

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/national/2017/08/11/05/32/australian-army-shuns-male-recruits-for-females-defence-force
theintercept.com/2017/05/03/why-do-north-koreans-hate-us-one-reason-they-remember-the-korean-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have a male army ban

9news.com.au/national/2017/08/11/05/32/australian-army-shuns-male-recruits-for-females-defence-force

with their all female army?

Why the fuck is an american reading our news?

What could conflict? This will be a nuclear war with the norms firing their one nuke which will be intercepted and do no damage, followed by the glassing of all of norkdom.

Nice now put Roger Jr. in Tekken 7

We like you better than the Brits.

More kike shills to feed into Kim's brilliantly laid trap.

Looks like #DraftOurDaughters had some affect after all.

PREPARE THE SPIDER CANNONS

america cant intercept a missile that is fired at a random location. it can currently only do it for a 2 mile stretch of southern cali

Some of those women were born men, though.

Well we own you so...

What the fuck is that thing?

Well yeah

We're still at war with them. There's just been a very long ceasefire.

No, we will not.

You're not China, m8. Also, an Australian owns a fair portion of your media :^)

She'll declare Jihad on NK.

We're a goer, mate.

are we forgetting that they can't even fight fucking emus?
how can we expect them to fight against NK?

WW3 with a gook and his army, the us and an army of bitches.

The us wouldn't exist without Australia. Be thankful you little shitskin bastard

Underrated post

DELET

Aussies are Brits anyway

I feel bad for the North Korean civilians. They're getting fucked regardless. They have a choice of fighting and dying in the military, being executed/working in a labour camp for refusing to join, trying to hide and starving to death, or get nuked/live in the fallout, all for the actions of the Kims.

Yeah that's royght moy bogan fren, we cucking all your news. We up in yo airports, in yo opera, we all up in yo news bitch. I just tugged one out to cricket scores and jizzed on a picture of a taipan.

Britain owns Oz

America owns Britain

>Brits are frenchmen with the shit kicked out of them

Aussies are GOAT.

lel

The norks are stuck on 50's technology though.

Why even bother, Kimmy doesn't even have Australia in his autism radar. I bet this is one of their real life shitposting.

Thank you, greatest ally

>Everyone are Brits except for the Brits who are now under Sharia law and must adhere to the Qu'uran and it's holy teachings.

In the bin you go lad right proper.

>be amerifat
>get beaten by a malnourished gooks with rusty ww2 weaponry

Imagine being in the Australian navy and having to report to this officer

The Australian Navy

but they lack weaponized emus

This guy is also Canadian, I know bc he is bro tier and smells like curry

America is 50% white.

It's a half chance that I'm speaking to a non-white lmao. Feels good being 90% white.

>vietnam owes the U.S. $56 billion in debt
>we own the exclusive sugar rights

We won, dumbass.

Brits are no where near as arrogant and pathetic as the French. They are 10x dumber though.

It almost feels like we need to all band up, find a country then take back the world from these degenerates, traitors and shitskins

>Laughs in former Colonialist now apologist.

Most of us hate ourselves and our history. We're united in our ability to moan and complain about anything you can imagine. England is a shithole.

We have guns and you don't. In 25 years when you are 60% and we are 45% you will definitely be wishing you were in our situation. If a racewar starts are you going to fight wave after wave of African refugees with butter knives?

>can't win at soccerball
>can't own a knife
>has to borrow mom's teeth to eat corn
>has a daily paki cum ration with his kebab
>his navy is a history footnote

h..hey guys at least I'm kinda white

The perfect scenario is to not let them launch it at all, if they do launch it they've got a window there and odds are they'll have a window at re-entry, it's the terminal phase I.E. ohshitthere'sanukeflyingatusatmach8 phase that's most concerning, however even this has it's upside that the Norks are fucking retarded and the nuke either won't detonate or it will have a VERY small yeild, and the US will have a free pass to rape the everloving shit out of the norks.

That 62 percent still makes over 100 million whites which I believe is bigger than the entirety of the uk

>be glorified penal colony
>biggest military holiday is celebrating getting assraped by turks

Fuck off. We don't want, or need your help.

>americunt obsessed with sugar

Get learning Spanish, Tyrone Little Horn :^)

We fought in Vietnam too, user.

It's actually closer to 200 million. I think 170 million is the exact number but I'm not sure.

It's our fight too, faggot.

We're still at war with NK.

Check'd m8

>those digits
>tyron little horn

I chuckled, Pradep Buckingcocks Turdberry, III.
I'll give you that.

We got diversity quotas now burger... don't know how much good we'll be.

>americas national holiday celebrates getting massacred by redcoats

Australia will follow its Dear Leader America and they will like it

OI mate I have my grandad's old service knife stuffed under me blanket, old family legend is he buttered up 50 niggers so good that they impaled their rock hard cocks into each others eyes leaving them blind and skull fucking the guy in front of them.

Are they providing comfort women this time?

>aussie claims to not love the sugary syrup

>implying one emu isn't worth fifty gooks
get fucked, cunt

>starts out alright
>ends of up talking nigger-speak by the end.

Pathetic

True, but we can give credit where credit is due. You did found two of the greatest countries on Earth.
>Australia
>America
To bad you chaps didnt have the tumour that is Europe removed when you had the chance.

We won the battles though. Australian soldiers would go out of their way to avoid going into combat with americans. They would actually deny air support because the americans are so incompetent.

>has to borrow mom's teeth to eat corn
I'm fuckin dead

savoury>sweet
I'd choose cashews or potato wedges over chocolate any day

OK settle down Abdullah Wilfred of Yorkshire.

She looks like when a racer takes their helmet off.

Wrong dumb fuck. White hispanics aren't counted as white for some stupid reason. Counting white hispanics, America is 70% percent white.

Makes you wonder which side are the good guys

The problem with Americans on here is we never know if they actually believe Sup Forums memes are real or not

We also weren't allowed to win Korean War. The doctrine and rules of engagement specifically forbid us from gaining any ground.

Consider the might of our armies : We fought a war that was never meant to be won against an enemy fighting for their very existence. All for a nebulous concept. And Americans don't really care about the Korean war.

What do you think would happen in a Bellum Roman style of war with no ROE?

You also fought in Vietnam you know.

>Be Australia
>Emu Overlords

>We also weren't allowed to win Korean War.

Southern hick education, in a soggy boiled nut shell

>aussies still sucking british spotted dick and bowing to a foreign crown

Australian Navy

Is there any white people left in Australia?

You include Turks and Iranians as white in your country lmao.

In reality the US is only around 20% white. Everyone else is either black, a spic or a mutt.

Can i save that image? It's the perfect size

Go ahead, here's one a bit bigger if you want it.

>Australian backing up the US

Well colour me surprised. Has there been a conflict where Australia hasn't helped the USA?

Name a war since the Boar War Australia has enthusiastically inserted itself into - Australia is the quisling's quisling

>baka

I'm not sure what history you are reding, but it's not the history admitted to by the US military.
North Korea

theintercept.com/2017/05/03/why-do-north-koreans-hate-us-one-reason-they-remember-the-korean-war/

How many Americans are familiar with the statements of Secretary of State Dean Rusk or Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas? Rusk, who was a State Department official in charge of Far Eastern affairs during the Korean War, would later admit that the United States bombed “every brick that was standing on top of another, everything that moved.” American pilots, he noted, “were just bombing the heck out of North Korea.”

Douglas visited Korea in the summer of 1952 and was stunned by the “misery, disease, pain and suffering, starvation” that had been “compounded” by air strikes. U.S. warplanes, having run out of military targets, had bombed farms, dams, factories, and hospitals.
“I had seen the war-battered cities of Europe,” the Supreme Court justice confessed, “but I had not seen devastation until I had seen Korea.”

Hey, spotted dick is delicious. It's a shame a legitimately tasty dessert gets memed so hard just because puddings used to be called "puddinks".

WWI mate. We loved that shit till we realised the costs

North Korea sucks, change the channel
We want arrests!
Lock up the pedocrats!

That ones too big but thanks anyway

>Getting the chance to assist the greatest country in the world
>throwing strong bantz instead

Stay classy Aus.

Fuck off, I'd support Unbreakable Kimmy Jong-un over Amerifat burgers any day

>until realised the costs.
Rubbish. Ever. Single. Fucking. Imperial war. And Australia is there, like a pathetic lapdog waiting for pats and praise... It's beyond pathetic.

>Australia is prepared to fight for another jewish central bank
>says our jewish banker PM
Nu/pol/ will support this

>We fought a war that was never meant to be won against an enemy fighting for their very existence

It's called "training" bro.
It's what we do.

They give you a fucking gun.
Ofcourse your gonna show up baby.