What's the best martial art for noguns in the coming age of chaos?

What's the best martial art for noguns in the coming age of chaos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk0pCpOtftA
archive.org/details/Get_Tough_W_E_Fairbairn
youtube.com/watch?v=z9MdjHKAR9E
nononsenseselfdefense.com/weapondisarms.htm
rockislandauction.com/detail/62/1465/fg42-wwii-krieghoff-heinrich-full-auto-class-iii#detail
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's not. You're doomed. The best way you can avoid getting raped in the ass in the age of chaos without guns is to get good at giving blow jobs.

Study the BLADE

Get a gun you faggot failure.

Guns.

Do you know how you're being attacked? Chemical weapons that'll make you make up vomiting, sound weapons that keep you awake aimed at your window, slight psychological tricks like hiring homeless people to fill busy trams, radiological weapons (looks like a gun) designed to cause infertility or create degenerate diseases.

These people, usually disgusting Marxist types from the Asian continent, where a lot of this technology is freely available (sometimes from their Marxist local government). The cold war didn't end, they just turned their citizens on us.

This is why I want Marxists to burn in hell.

Do you

Which Blade? Only saw 1 and 2.

Guns. If you're really that fucked, then wooden spears.

Get a Baseball Bat or a Crossbow.

Chemistry and machining.

Krav maga, judo, and boxing combine all three to become a deadly weapon

The only self defense system that will allow you to properly defend yourself is Krav Maga.

>pic

Bas rutten dvd's and cd's

I need to be able to fight multiple opponents though. I'm thinking about Systema maybe.

Du musst illegalwaffen kaufen, scheißekopf Hans.

Du bist kein ninja, du bist der letzte Sonn der West!

Arnis/Eskrima/Kali
-blades are better than barehand

Boxing
-simple yet effective superior footwork and defeat your enemy with only head movements

GojuRyu Karate
-ancient MMA. It has elements of both hard and soft, meaning striking and grappling.
Pretty solid martial art that is no bs like tkd.
Goju is a lot less mcdojo than shotokan or tkd.

Muay Thai
-King of the strikes. Uses all 8 limbs to incapacitate enemy.

Any grappling art
-most effective 1v1. Victory guaranteed
1 vs many is different story tho...

Goju can be applied to knife defense whereas muay thai and boxing can't, but it is no blade art. Arnis is probably best choice since you wouldnt want to walk around bare handed.

krav maga is probably the most effective and lethal

it was designed by jews after all

A knife and weight training.

I would never do anything illegal on principle. I stand in front of the red light at 3am and wait. It's abour the principle. If I was to break the law I might as well could move to the middle east.

Getting a gun.
If enough people get guns, spontaneous order will do the rest.
Remember that an armed society is a peaceful society.
Political power grows from the barrel of a gun.
Whosoever wishes us to have an equitable peace must wish to arm the lot of us.

Gun-Fu

Gee....

The eternal German.

JKD

see
for the best answer.
No really your going to want guns

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk0pCpOtftA

Is this good?

Moving to America when Stephen Miller lets you.

No martial art can take on hordes of niggers. Luckily for you, us Americans have been stockpiling guns for the coming racewar.

>Find a branch
>sharpen said branch with your registered plastic butter knife (this may take awhile)
>harden the tip over a fire
>keep in your closet until needed

A hairless cat with balls?

Realistically?
Learn how to swing a hammer, a bat, anything that is blunt.
Train in your own home there are DIY kits so you can build reliable things to bang on.
It will let you build up strength and learn your weapon of choice.
Knives are simple, but you need to learn how to stab and cut like anything else.
You must train, you must.
Yes you may kill someone with a knife, but the knife could also easily fall out of your hands or get caught on something in a struggle. You need to know what that feels like. You need to know what gripping a weapon feels like.

If you're not willing to do these things you aren't very serious about surviving.
Guns are great, but guns also need ammo and as much as faggots will tell you to stock pile supplies. You always run the risk of having to flee in a survival situation. Meaning you lose everything.
That's why a bug out bag is important, it should have a backup weapon (and ammo if said weapon is a firearm or such).
It should have stripped, preservable food.
It should also have the bare minimum clothing for surviving a winter or rainstorm in your region.
Guns are literally only useful in large amounts for those who have a place to safely keep said guns. In an age of chaos you can not ensure this will always be the case.

Martial arts is bullshit, the odds of you going up against someone who actually knows how to fight is slim to none. Basic grappling and defense is all that is needed. Because odds are in a fight you will be outnumbered.
Weapons always beat hand to hand by sheer odds.
If you outnumber the other people, weapons still win.

You'd do better spending that time building up endurance for long hikes, short sprints, and enough muscle to do hard work.
Don't be that faggot who thinks martial arts is gonna save him and then you get lost in the woods or die from starvation because you didn't train for travel.

Systema is a bit more spiritual art.
Even tho they always show knife and gun defence. Movements look bs but we never know. They use this weird fluid movement that is coming out from hyper-relaxed state and this raises questions from pragmatic people.

Leave faggot nogun land. Don't fag up wherever it is you go.

I want those balls.

Only shitters masturbate to knockouts. Protect your jaw and rape scrubs that have nothing once they drop it.

Well, there IS Jeet Kune Do....

Arm yourself with brooms.

What?

archive.org/details/Get_Tough_W_E_Fairbairn

Just go on Systema, I'm going to join a systema class aswell. Remember, it's a damn decent martial art even better than most.

Did anyone else find it hilarious that the shaved cat with huge nuts is laying on a monitor with moon runes all over it?

Only thing I wonder is if you can stay hyper relaxed in a life or death situation with gross motor movements and all. Some spetsnaz freak of nature might but don't know about some average joe.

Wheres the cats asshole?

Martial arts are a meme. Get a gun. If you cant buy one, make one, the east germans did it all the time.

They made pistols, even.

Make a shotgun for hone defense. Many/most perps survive getting shot by three or four handgun rounds.

Very few survive a shotgun blast.

Smuggle a gun in on the black market

Dont move. Stay in germany and fight. Or go to hungary, who is nowvtaking euro refugees.

We need to start forming international links and pooling resources.

Mayors wont allow refugee shelters when we start kidnapping their families with the support of international tight wing mafias

noguns should use melee weapons. after a month most will use up their ammo. almost nobody has enough ammo to last a couple weeks if they have to fire a few rounds each day

then noguns who practiced striking katas will have a advantage

If you only have enough ammo to last a month you need to buy more ammo

Police who have to use their guns in a surprise cobfrontation draw their guns on muscle memory and hip fire mist of the time

There is no such thing as calm. Only reflrxes

My grandmother claimed that after the fighting usually one could just pick up FG42s from the street. I even found one in some basement once but I gave it over to the police and we smelted it down and gave it to some scrap gypsies.

Cock sucking.

Thank goodness your government has been training for it all your life, Hanz.

for interpersonal violence (one on one) its BJJ.
for criminal violence conceal carry firearm is the best. filipino weapons based martial arts are second best. if you can use a stick as a weapon, you can use almost any object within reason as a weapon.

.308 win. (7.62*51mm)

does no guns mean you cant own a firearm? i thought it meant someone who is physically weak, like Howard Wolowitz or something.

completely wrong. absolutely do not practice a reality based fag martial art like krav. it is fake. if you dont believe, go to bullshido martial art forums and educate yourself on compliant training. no krav person can fight. they literally pretend like they can.

In all fairness, I wouldn't mess with someone carrying an oversized katana down the street. It's not wise to mess with the mentally unstable.

He said in the age of coming chaos.
308 too expensive and will run out quick
223 fuck yeah

I like BJJ but I don't want to grapple on broken glass and if you try to choke someone out you're vulernable to the guy's friends. Nobody will just wait until their buddy passes out with you sitting on the ground or something like that.

There's guns in west-europe if you want it hard enough. You'll have to search for them. I have a friend who was a gun nut and started collecting illegal guns & weapons. When he was 18 he had brass knuckles (gold & black ones), italian stiletto's, butterfly knives, daggers, exp. batons, tasers, pepperspray and a 92fs. He bought a walther PP, FN GP and a pak fa63 with suppressor. He's still young, so if he can do it: you can too.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here

>pak fa63
kek i meant feg pa63

Coming from a purple belt, BJJ is useless in a street fight. Theres a reason we train on padded mats, shrimping on pavement is a quick way to have the skin peeled off your arms and thighs. And most importantly, BJJ is a 1v1 sport with no striking, so even if you get a dudes back and start sinking in that RNC his friend is going to kick you right on the crown.

Does 223 fit into nato chambers, is firing it safe?

Large amounts of ammonia and bleach can make a great toxic gas for makeshift bombs.

Save up for a lathe and a mill and make a gun for you and your redpilled friends.

Quit letting your government cuck you.

Just make liberty guns and start leaving them everywhere.

Actually did some grappling seminary that was held on concrete for goof wearing shorts. It sucks more or less. The lesson I drew from it was to put my knee on the other guy's belly and try to avoid contact with the groun. Also strangely with a hard ground or multiple people deep stances suddenly make more sense.

Slam-fire-shotgun-fu

youtube.com/watch?v=z9MdjHKAR9E

yes, but not vice verse. You can fire .223 in anything chambered for .223/5.56 but it is potentially dangerous to fire 5.56 out of something chambered in .223

I should probably add that you would need a airtight seal for this. You could mix the two together in jar with metal snap lids to keep it air tight.

So it's better to get something chambered for 5.56

Learn to use a knife, bat, pepper spray, and maces. Weapons basically beat professional martial artists 90% of the time. Don't waste your time on hand to hand.
nononsenseselfdefense.com/weapondisarms.htm

Yes, exactly. AR-15's are more commonly chambered in 5.56. If you are unsure, it'll be marked somewhere on the firearm. If it says .223 and NOT 5.56, then only firing .223 is safe. The reason that is is because 5.56 has a slightly thicker wall on its case. Supposedly you get marginal accuracy gains from .223 but it's only important to competition shooters because the gains in accuracy is marginal at best. 5.56 is MUCH more practical.

Remember the mythbusters episode where they had the Olympic swimmer swim in syrup?
He's spent his life in the water so changing is environment messed with his technique, moving bjj to the pavement is the same thing.
I'm the long lanky guy at my gym so I play a guard game, putting that on the street would fuck me.

Dim-mak

If you didn't know, now you do.

You'd probably get a bad cut, but wouldn't die. If you got in close and were agressive enough, I don't think the huge sword would be *that* much of an advantage, especially if you actually knew martial arts.

It's a naked cat...

Most martial arts don't teach sword defense.

It's called a sphynx.

That looks to be an odachi, not a katana, but I could be mistaken.

Fucking normies...

Do ju jitsu, reach brown. Do taekwando, get to blue. Most important part is choosing the right school or teacher

also boxing lessons weekly, biweekly or monthly, doesnt matter, just never stop doing it.

krav maga. if the jews invented it and teach it to their people it's because it's effective.

t. wise goy

holy fuck your retarded, if that was a ww2 model you could have had thousands of dollars

rockislandauction.com/detail/62/1465/fg42-wwii-krieghoff-heinrich-full-auto-class-iii#detail

never mind your even more retarded one sold for 300 thousands of dollars, i want to smash your head into a wall now

Personally, I wouldn't advise a specific martial art, I'd just advise you take a course in self-defense. Martial arts will typically teach to competition standards, whereas self-defense courses (at least the ones I've taken) will teach you to gouge out people's eyes, break off their fingers, and kick them in the balls. I don't know how it goes in Germany, but Americans can easily take a SD course at any local community college.

Track and field is the goat martial art. After that, boxing is the best striking art for the real world and supplement with BJJ or wrestling in case you get taken down. If you can find a wrestling heavy BJJ school, that is the best grappling training you can get.

I'd you honestly can't get any gun make yourself a crossbow.

Back control is fucking overrated, this is going to be the next BJJ epiphany. People are starting to catch on. The only back control that isn't overrated is with the opponent completely belly down and flattened out.

Whatever dude, the FG42 was just some obscure unbalanced rifle. If it was that good they would've kept it around. Know one story of a guy who got a Luger from his grandfather which was nice I suppose, but it broke after he took it apart. Then he threw it into the lake.

Gun Kata

Gun Kata.. Two guns. Twin ending digits. KEK be praised.

thats criminal/street violence. not what bjj is for. bjj is for one on one fights for status; like at a party, a bbq, or school. for criminal violence on the street where multiple attackers are a possibility, you dont want to go to the ground and you want to use a weapon, hence filipino martial arts like kali/escrima.

remember to practice is super remote areas with teenage minor females who are at least half your age

we agree. i'm saying bjj for one on one and weapons based for street/criminal violence

BJJ is literally the only martial art that gives you a chance of escaping if someone is on top on you about to beat you into a coma. BJJ is the least restricted form of grappling. You can focus on sport meme shit, or you can focus on more practical stuff.

About me:
Took first BJJ class in middle school. Went into Army combat arms at 18.
Countless hours of combatives training. Uncle Sam sent me to some high speed non-military training including Federal Air Marshall hand to hand combat and TFTT High Risk courses, among others.
Spent 2009-2010 in Afghanistan doing personal security details, including US Senators and even a joint detail with President Karzai's security. (His main body guard was named Rambo, named after being born when Rambo 3 was being filmed near his village. Dead serious.)
All that has given me great insight into your question, and I feel like I can give you the best answer:
Avoid confrontation at all costs. Be smart, be aware of your surroundings. Never be alone. I don't care what color your belt is. 5 assailants will get the better of you. If you put yourself into a situation where it gets into a physical fight, you have already lost. That being said.....
I am very confident in my hand-to-hand fighting skills. My preferred hand-to-hand fight technique is still my hand drawing my Glock. Remove yourself from cucked areas where you cannot be a gunfag. If you aren't ready to do that, then you aren't serious.
Knives are not much better if you are trained, and potentially disastrous to the untrained mall-ninja types. Knife fights are horrific, even if it's just 1 on 1. Do not get into one unless you you have absolutely no other option. Regardless of the knife you have, YOU WILL GET CUT. It takes time for someone to bleed out or asphyxiate from knife wounds. They will potentially still come at you even after fatal blows are delivered. There will be blood everywhere. You will potentially have your knife stick and slip out of your hand. You will likely pick up the HIV or the AIDS if they have it. Run like hell if knifes come out. For a basis in realistic street fighting, I would forget anything grappling related. Best bet? Rapid eye gouge, throat strikes, and run like the wind.