WW3 Thread

So now that Cheeto Dorito decided to act like a manchild and threaten a nuclear superpower, what will you do when WW3 starts? Is this what you wanted?

Fuck yeah. I paid for those nukes.

>is a happening what you wanted
yes it literally is

>Is this what you wanted?
yeah pretty much

on a different note, why would someone over the age of 12 think cheeto dorito is a good insult?

underMensch

I wanted world peace and to grow pot for the rest of my life, but we can't have everything we want when someone threatens you, you make sure they know who they are messing with.

Maybe if Bush didn't ruin relations with North Korea, this wouldn't be happening. All Trump had to do was renegotiate with North Korea and talk to China, but NOOOO. Instead he threatens to commit a warcrime like every president before him.

W-Will we ever stop winning my fellow redditors?

>Implying anyone would side with North Korea's loser ass for a war

A small nuclear war isn't WW III you dumb nigger.

Why are all wars confused with world wars? Learn history then KYS.

I would be for nuking NK. They deserve it. You would think China would get off its fat ass and do something. But they suck. All they're good for is building the cheap stuff we buy.

Worthless.

Let's move forward. After its done everyone will accept it. What choice would they have?

An attack on NK would (indirectly) be the first stepping stone towards furthering China/Russia/US tensions. Leave Little Kim alone.

Maybe if Clinton didn't help them advance their nuclear program this wouldn't be happening.

>North Korea
>nuclear superpower
>threaten
sage

Romans 8:19
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

>a nuclear war that europe 100% avoids

yes i do enjoy it very much.

you're right, america needs to be weak. then nothing will happen.

Shouldn't NK have been dealt with decades ago? Stupid lazy American security corp. failing at its job YET again. Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Kind of, yeah. It was inevitable when it was just Trump and Clinton as our only two viable options for president.

>North Korea
>nuclear superpower
I don't think you understand how impoverished and technologically primitive they are in reality op. At best they can maybe have a malnourished soldier pick up a piece of uranium and toss it at South Korea.

hey it can't be worse than every country getting overrun by niggers, muslims and mexicans. time to thin the herd BOYOS

>nuclear superpower
>NK
>can't even keep the lights on all day, not enough power
>90% of the population is considered legally skeltal