Looking For Legit Podcasts

The new Alex jones / Joe Rogan episode was highly amusing despite the dubious reputation they both carry. Any other recommendations to kill time? The more absurd, the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIo5Ixul2Js&list=PLJMBq1308zKsnwCT4642Coqc5DDxESydf
youtube.com/watch?v=RUNNavAIZJg
youtube.com/watch?v=VOnWXAaUY6U
youtube.com/watch?v=M8o9yXgm65U
lists.pocketcasts.com/b2d8e5a3-2dce-477a-bacf-89611f3ad1c2
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/08/10/what-white-people-missed-about-faceapps-blackface-filters/?utm_term=.648e742064d9
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/08/10/what-white-people-missed-about-faceapps-blackface-filters/?utm_term=.648e742064d9
youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ&t=1017s
youtu.be/oMHyvYuHcPs
youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ
youtu.be/CfNj2E4RpDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top kek that picture

>filename

Kek

Dan Carlin hardcore history.

youtube.com/watch?v=gIo5Ixul2Js&list=PLJMBq1308zKsnwCT4642Coqc5DDxESydf

Joe Rogan with Joey Diaz
youtube.com/watch?v=RUNNavAIZJg

Probably one of my top favourite Rogans podcasts.

Is there a new one? The episode 911 one was amazing

Stormfront Radio

Right? This meme is the crowing jewel of my collection for sureee

The best redpilled podcasts I know of its called decode the news. They back down the crazy leftist media down and show you the true meaning behind (((their))) stories.

I fucking die everytime i see that picture especially since i think i was the first one to turn that rogan shot asian. Asian alex tho, Jesus christ...

Norm is bretty gud

>Radical Agenda - Christopher Cantwell (keep this one secret)
>No Agenda - Adam Curry, John C Dvorak (this one is normie safe, but pretty interesting and un-cucked)

youtube.com/watch?v=VOnWXAaUY6U

That picture is easily the best thing to happen to the internet since 2007

What are their asian names? Jo Ro and Alex Chin?

Eddie Bravo show with Eric Dubay. 3 hours of glory

Dark secret place for military info. Dude's name is Bryan Suits. Low budget af podcast if you watch the youtube stream, but you can download high quality radio show podcasts of his am talk show on iheartradio, just look up kfi am 640. He has a ton of knowledge about anything going on militarily.

The Ben Shapiro Show

Listen to fash the nation for news and bantz

PKA for a nonpolitical one. 4 hours long once a week about guy shit

I remember old pka with wings dude. It's too different now for me to enjoy it even though the podcast is a lot 'better'

There's not been one since episode 911, which I too agree was amazing. I sent it to alot of mma buds as a intro redpill.

+1

Art Bell Nigga. you'll be more woke than kangz

or if you're up for some real shit

youtube.com/watch?v=M8o9yXgm65U

Norm Macdonald Live
Mega64 Podcast

I've watched on and off through the years because of life you know but Wings kinda sucks these days. He's kinda a 500 pound redneck sjw. Murka is cool and Kyle.. Everyone loves kyle. Woody is a cuck now

Im looking for the wokest of the woke - the realest of the real. I don't even know if there's a pill ive not taken, but im open to suggestions.

I've got a 40+ hours of flying to kill and an additional 20 hours of driving.

nigga listen to missing 411 and art bell evps. you won't ever live in a house or hike in the woods again

No Agenda is my daily commute podcast

Congratulations podcast. it's funny as shit.

CHris d'elia is the guy. it seriously is the funniest podcast

I'll try listen to missing 411 on the drive tonight... the road goes through the mountains, so it should be more fun than usual.

>The more absurd, the better.
Listen to Mike and Sven sperg about Jews at the Daily Shoah

> Not using the time to learn Polish
> Not flying to Poland and asking Janusz Korwin-Mikke what his private thoughts about the jews

one looks like a pinhead, the other like a downy

If you want to listen to a funny podcast and listen to a guy roast people listen to congratulations. start with the very first one

lists.pocketcasts.com/b2d8e5a3-2dce-477a-bacf-89611f3ad1c2
CFR are globalists, but they're globalists that know their shit.
BBC World Service is pretty good, there's the occasional my diversity shit but you can always just skip that.

Already have a language project - I learning proto norse to better understand old norse as I'm working on a translation of the Hávamál from the original younger futhrak.

Podcast are an easy way to tune out - just looking to put the noggin on cruise control and be entertained.

eddie bravo thinks the earth is flat
think how fucking mongoloid you gotta be to believe that shit and realize that anything that comes out of eddie mouth is irrelevant and useless after that

congratulations. podcast. please.

I'm going to check it out tonight as well - if the missing 411 spooks me out too much, this one should do the trick

it's only an hour so it isnt as long as JRE. it's just the guy talking and he's a comedian so he's pretty funny

The Paranormies has some great episodes. www.therightstuff.biz

You fail to see exactly WHY podcast are so great...

Yea missing 411 is a DEEP rabit hole...I'm still not sure 100% either way if its ayys or gov, and if it is connected at all to the tunnel systems.

>Chris d'elia is the guy
This. Congratulations mutherfucker

I don't usually like Rogan, but I fucking loved that Alex Jones episode. Goes to show you what a social chameleon Rogan is, however. He fucking knows the details about everything from pizzagate to 9/11 and everything else, but then acts like a bluepilled faggot next time when he has some jew on.

Speaking of which, Rogan has way WAY too many kikes on his show. i'm tired of listening to "le ebin right wing jews" like Shaprio and Gad Saad. Fuck off with these faggots.

no i see why but the flat earth shit really triggers me
alex jones and joe were great, bravo is a retard and it shows

(((lee syatt))) is a jew. Hell in one of his most recent podcasts he had (((Ari shafir))) on shilling anti depressants.
Also (((stand up comedy))) and the (((movie industry))) are how joey became a c-list tier celeb, them and (((joe rogan))).

Wew, that's a lot of ((())) floating around joey.
Rly makes me think.

I don't give a fuck. Eddie is fucking hilarious. And even with the quacky stuff aside, he's woke to a ton of redpilled shit.

There's one episode where someone asks Rogan and Eddie "who controls the world". And Eddie nervously stammers:
>uhm, uhh... I'd probably have to say... the people... whoo.... control the banks?
Even rogan was acting weird.

Eddie knows about the JQ. Rogan probably does as well. Both are trying to hide it because they know what happens to people in showbiz who don't toe their masters' line.

is this a joke? the guy does a really good british history podcast but his girlfriends' "news decoding" aka re-iterations of cnn podcast is absolute trash

I think his wife is a kike as well. The proportion of kikes on his show has been astoundingly high, especially recently. Shapiro, Shafir, Weinstein, Saad, Harris, Rubin, Apatow, Kasher, Krauss, etc etc etc. So many goddamn jews

Best podcasts, not Sup Forums specific

JRE
Nerdist
Fitzdog Radio
Cashin' In With TJ Miller
Adam Carolla
You Know What Dude
Mohr Stories
We'll See You In Hell
WTF w/ Maron

Toppest of Top Tiers:
Bennington on Siriux XM

Potential:
Anthony Cumia when Artie Lange starts his co-hosting duties

Compound media is greater then siriusxm, riotcast, itunes etc. PERIOD
professional racism at its finest?

Obviously the Voice of the Report of the Week. Very comfy to listen to and he's quit articulate

I'm hoping Artie and Ant turn that boat around. I did like the NYC Crime Report, but hated the Luis J Gomez crew

Not absurd, but entertaining- The Daily Shoah

Also not absurd, entertaining, but more Trump politics/news type stuff- Fash the Nation

washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/08/10/what-white-people-missed-about-faceapps-blackface-filters/?utm_term=.648e742064d9

Thankfully Faceapp pulled such an evil racist feature

Archived it
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2017/08/10/what-white-people-missed-about-faceapps-blackface-filters/?utm_term=.648e742064d9

came here to post this
dan carlin's historical stuff is epic

The Meateater Podcast
Hardcore History

This picture gets funnier every time

Chapo trap house

Last Podcast on the Left

They may be a bunch of liberals, but some episodes are pretty red pilled.
Also Henry is comedy gold and I could listen to him for hours.

>Hardcore History

Enjoy learning a bunch of made up bullshit that doesn't remotely line up with reality and shoves in a bunch of progressive bullshit when it's not shoving in fucking fairy tales.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0Cp7DrvNLQ&t=1017s this was interesting as fuck 2bh

Yeah it was a bad joke. I thought it was ridiculous how she makes it seem like the media is skewed right and then does just what you say. Who the hell wants to listen to some supposed phd holder read cnn headlines and masturbate on air about muh Russian conspiracy. Like she's the only one digging down to figure it out.

13:42-13:52
>I'm wantin' to dick this guy right now.
youtu.be/oMHyvYuHcPs

Infowars is on every weekday for 3 hours and sunday for 2 hours. Alex hosts about 75% of it so you can get a reliable 12 hours of him losing his shit a week without Joe trying to make him look foolish (he got him drunk and high to try to embarrass him because Joe works for the deep state)
All the fixins you need.

It's amazing the gems you find that never get memed when you listen to the entire show.

If you listen to JRE and Infowars you get a sad story.
Joe Rogan talks shit on Alex Jones constantly. Pretty weird behavior for a long time friend.
Until you remember Alex Jones claims Rogan was threatened and is a "good guy".
Basically Alex doesn't hold it against him and Rogan has to shill against his friend, knowing he's right and knowing that if he shows too much support him and his family are in danger.

You forgot that TV show where people have to eat bugs, disgusting meat or whatever horrible shit the producers dreamed up to win. I've always been into all sorts of media but I never liked Joe Rogan, typical bullied bitch turned meat head very common in Northeast USA. I only ever watched the 911 show and still cringed with that talentless spic bro who acted like his gf. Rogan is creepy

The Corbett report(not that cuck Colbert) and no agenda for the most red pill /pol type shit

Trendfollowing.com

check out "the no agenda show" its free and they got their own website. they deconstruct the fake news.

>Pretty weird behavior for a long time friend.
It's somewhat of a stretch to call it shit talking when Joe is simply stating he strongly disagrees with some of the things Alex says. Further, it isn't weird behavior for long time friends to have a differences of opinion.

I hope you don't let such trivial shit get in the way of your relationships.

>gets him drunk and high so he'll embarass himself in front of millions
>proceeds to explain to lefty guests on several occasions "I just wanted to show everyone he can be funny, I mean obviously he's crazy"
The only person on the planet he spends more time trashing is Trump.
Also I believe he had Eddie Bravo on there to make Alex Jones look weird with his flat earth there were no dinosaurs stuff.

Eddie Bravo Radio - Ryan Dawson interview - rivals Jones on JRE

YouTube: Texe Marrs' Power of Prophecy - this is like ultra-redpilled Jones from a Christian anti-(((them))) POV w/o preaching and shit. Marrs oversaw Jones' wedding and was a mentor. Based AF.

Eustace Mullins interviews on YT. A literate Jones who was the ultra redpill

If you like horror movies and funny country bros, Deadpit is fucking hilarious

Crypto Radio Show in Austin is pretty good, deep talk about guns, bitcoin, politics w humor

Sort yourself out bucko.
>youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ

>The only person on the planet he spends more time trashing is Trump.
You conveniently ignore all the times he defends Trump and criticizes people who aren't even attempting to give him a fair shake.

You also missed my point that he is not bashing the person but bashing an opinion held by a person. When Joe talks about Alex the person he expresses nothing but love. And Joe calls everyone crazy, even himself. It's not a literal statement. Context is important.

>gets him drunk and high so he'll embarass himself in front of millions
Your only reason to believe this is that he doesn't agree with all of what Alex says. If we lived in a universe where Joe agreed with everything Alex says you wouldn't have jumped to this conclusion and would accept they were just friends having fun.

Also you think Alex didn't know weed and booze were going to be involved? And if he didn't that he doesn't have the spine to refuse turn them down? Alex isn't a moron.

>Not posting Sam Hyde with Anthony Fantano podcast episode

youtu.be/CfNj2E4RpDQ

>Your only reason to believe this is that he doesn't agree with all of what Alex says.
Nice strawman.
He's said repeatedly that he brought out the booze and weed to try to make Alex go off the deep end. Rogan's a weasel.
It's not a matter of "Oh I don't agree with him." he was perfectly willing to risk his "friend"'s career for his show and some liberal kudos.

It's alright, I've listened to them all multiple times and barely remember any of them anyway.

freedomainradio.com

RANDALL
A
N
D
A
L
L