Is Northern Ireland British or Irish?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_people
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v14/n12/abs/5201709a.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2987482/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both. Pic related. Red is Protestant (British colonists) and blue is Catholic (native Irish).

The Catholics follow an Italian supersition but think they have an identity?

41% percent of me says it belongs to Ireland, 15% of me says it belongs to UK

Catholics are basically Marxists in Northern Ireland. Most of the anti-homosexuals in Ulster are Protestants.
Catholics are also cucks. They are the majority, yet the majority of Northern Irish people want to stay in the UK. What cucks.

America belongs to the natives.

Saved.

Irish are ethnic Irish compare to British who were conquered by Romans/Vikings. So Ireland isn't the same as British. Ireland was also one of last places for migration.

It's British until they can find an excuse to cut it off. Lol.

Romans had no genetic impact on the British. Vikings, minor. Also, the vast majority of English people have native Celtic ancestry as well as Anglo-Saxon. Welsh people are homogenous native British, and Scots are Scots. Only the English are major mongrels, because their ancestry is predominantly Celtic Brythonic with about 30% Anglo-Saxon on average.

Irish and British are very similar but there are differences. Well you are similar if we don't count the new trend in British migration. Scottish are genetically between Ireland and British. Ireland is the purest in UK.

Nope. The Welsh are the purest and are confirmed to be the first people to come to the British Isles. Irish people have lots of Vikangz ancestry too, and also have been mongrelised by Anglo-Scottish migration.

That Viking genetics are a myth, they might have surnames after Vikings, but they have no genetic proof. They are as much Viking as they are Balkan. British are genetically closest to Spanish.

Nope, the average Englishman has 36.94% Anglo-Saxon DNA 9.2% Viking and the rest native.

Some of the native Irish are also Protestant.

Not nearly enough to impact the map. The Troubles polarised religion in Ulster to be a Protestant = Unionist and Catholic = Irish scenario.

I forgot about Welsh.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_people
>genetic commonalities with the Basques, ranging from highs of 90% in Wales to lows of 66% in East Anglia.

Yes, Welsh might be the purest, not sure about all those Vikings and shit.

thank you slovenia for telling me all about my country

>fuck off you non huwhite retarded slav

NI is nothing but low tier white nigger communist . Fuck them let them blow each other up and get it over !!

What's your problem Paki?

Welsh kicked the vikangz out really quickly compared to the Irish, English and Scottish, so, if there was one group of people in the British Isles that was the least Viking, it would be the Welsh.

catholics burn in hell

So indeed Welsh are purest, followed by Irish, they both have little Viking and Roman genes.

my problem is you're basically an American lecturing a European on his homeland.

>You're third world and should fuck off back to sucking Russian cock.

What do we have to do with Russia? What has Slav got to do with genetics? Nothing, you are just being stupid. Go play in sand or something. I don't need to lecture anything, that's a scientific fact.

> 36.94% anglo/saxon
> 9.2% viking
> where did the anlges and the saxons and the normans come from again?
you just shat out utter bollocks mate.

the angles, the saxons and the normans all came from DANELAND which is where the "vikings" came from.

viking is not a tribe or ethnicity, it was a PROFESSION you dipshit.

men from jutland, daneland, sweden, norway, finland etc (eg. the NORSE) got on their bvoats and went a-pillaging.
when they found a particularly good spot that they could take and hold, they took it, held it and set up a colony.

sometimes, a particularly bold leader would get a shitload of vikers together and mount a full scale invasion.
and thats why "Angle-land" is now called "england" instead of britain.

you limeys rail against americans for "having no history" yet you blithely forget yours.

Brits and Irish in general are far more similar than different to one another.

>what have we to do with Russia
>what has Slav got to do with genetics

It's almost cute

Slav's aren't white, get off this board. Also, don't talk dismissively about genetic make up of different countries when you have slavic genetics

>Ernesto Che Guevara Lynch

Cultural/genetic testing between Irish and Scandinavian Vikangz:
nature.com/ejhg/journal/v14/n12/abs/5201709a.html
>The Vikings (or Norse) played a prominent role in Irish history but, despite this, their genetic legacy in Ireland, which may provide insights into the nature and scale of their immigration, is largely unexplored. Irish surnames, some of which are thought to have Norse roots...etc.
>Admixture proportion estimates in the putative Norse surname group were highly consistent and detected little trace of Scandinavian ancestry. In addition, there is scant evidence of Scandinavian Y-chromosome introgression in a general Irish population sample.

As we see they have surnames related to Vikings, but no genetic proof. Maybe the Vikings just didn't gave them any children.

YOU AREN'T A VIKING.

I am white. Yes i am cute, more than you Paki.

I know this. This is basic information that the Vikings weren't a single ethnicity, but they weren't usually ethnically identical to the Angles, Jutes and Saxons; you yourself said they also came from Norway, Sweden and Finland. The Danes were considered different to Angles, and Saxons came from Germany. If they weren't ethnically different, geneticists wouldn't mention them. I'm certain they know more about this than you do. Don't know why you mentioned Normans, as they came much later and had interbred with frogs.
I know England's history very well, and have studied British genetics probably far more than you have.

>yes i am cute

grill?

I do need a foreign slavic beauty. Will you be my Melania?

Melania costs too much for you and she's too smart for you.

that wasn't an answer my slavic goddess

>lets stream our love

East Slavs are better IMO.

Pretty much this. There's another pic I didn't save that basically sums up nationalist policy up as kick the brits out, invite the shitskins in.
Tfw a nationalist but all the nationalist parties are cucks

Polish are totally different in genetics than we are. You see Polish face, nothing like Serbians and especially nothing like Slovenians. Polish language also isn't related to ours much.

I like Ukrainians, Belorussians and Russians personally. Maybe I'm biased because of my WE WUZ heritage.

We are related to Ukrainians, but not whole Ukraine, since Ukraine is mixture of races, some Asiatic, like Russia. In Russia there are like 200 different ethnic groups.

being british means residing on the island of britian so know there not british

>666
Ha - you dumbass
Anyway, NI is United Kingdom-ish.

>says " i know this"
> proceeds to demonstrate otherwise
saxons come from daneland too you fuckwit.
have you ever even looked at a map?

further, if you "know this", then why did you say the exact opposite in your cited post?
were you simply pretending to be an idiot?
or did you hit wikipedia real quick, realize you were wrong and now seek you scavenge what little of your dignity remains?

> normans came later and interbred with frogs
the normans are North Men. that is why they call them that.
they invaded and set up their own kingdoms in frogland. they remained socially culturally and ethnically North Men.

> i know britains history very well and have studied british genetics...
lies, lies and more lies.
your own statements prove that all you have is wiki-wisdom.

... viking genetics indeed.
your mother would be ashamed of you, if she wasnt busy sucking sailors cocks down by the rubbish tip.

>Scottish are genetically between Ireland and British

Slovenian mongoloid detected,

being british means more than residing in the island of britain.
would you consider a somali asylum seeker who happened to get set up in public housing in sligo "irish"?

"northern ireland" is an occupied colony currently held by the limeys
would you consider orangemen to be "irish" as well?

So fucking true. An I'ish nationalist type would hand over the entire country to SJW marxists, and gladly let himself be replaced by the entire third world... if it means he'd get to spit on the queen or titty twist a Nigel.

Saxons come from northern Germany, you fool. Do you not know basic geography? You can stop explaining names to me too. I know England derives from Ænglaland for the Angles and that Norman means north man. We learn this in school in Britain, believe it or not.
Also, if Normans maintained their culture, they wouldn't be speaking a bastardised dialect of French, would they?
Don't know why you're insulting me like this either. Can't we just have a measured discussion? Is mentioning my mother necessary?
I suggest looking at a map to understand basic geography before "schooling" other people and looking like a retard.

America is an occupied colony held by the Euros. Fuck off back to your homeland. Oh, no, it's alright when you're doing it.

well according to the Belfast peace agreement they are BOTH. Northern Irish can freely go anywhere in Ireland, and always have the legal right to rejoin Ireland if it becomes popular. (It's not.) Any Northern Irish may claim Ireland citizenship and vice versa.

The I'ish can be so fucking hysterical and melodramatic. They love their persecution complex... lol fuckin' Che... BAKA

> welsh are kangs an sheeiiit...
found the degenerate sheep shagging cymry

It's true.

All of Ireland should be British and neither country has been right since we split

He had Irish ancestry through his father. He was Irish-Argentine, so not a meme.

Genetic study between Scottish, Irish & British:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2987482/
>This analysis confirms the observation that the Scottish population is intermediate between the Irish and English cohorts on the first principal component (this time dividing west from east).

Don't forget French. That's right, bongs share almost 1/3 of their DNA with Le based Frogs.

Straight up my dudes, is it worth my time getting an Irish citizenship?

I believe that's just ethnic similarity between native Britons and native frogs rather than explicit frog ancestry. I believe the data that shows that says general western European, including France and Germany.

NORTHERN IRISH

Just goes to show that the Marxist cancer can infect any host and metastasizes to fit the circumstances. Shit is a super bug.

> we learn this in school...
and yet you seem to not know this simple shit.

saxony is NOT in "northern germany".
saxony is in northern FRANCE and western POLAND
saxony was a salient between the slavs and franks, spilling down from DANELAND

the state of current borders is irrelevant, since as any fool can plainly see, before 1871 there was no such country as "germany" (good times, hopefully we can have that back again)

stop being a cunt and accept that youre retarded.
there is no distinct "viking genetics" you even admitted so, but you persist in other nonsense.
all your statements about how much you know about history and genetics is pure bullshit.

I see the Irish as British, just like the English, Scottish and welsh; they passionately disagree because of the way that our (((elite))) treated them. Cromwell slaved them to pay off his debts to the (((elite))) and it just for worse and worse really. Either way it does not matter, England will be gone soon and Ireland eventually.

We on pol have become nationalist without a nation and should begin to see ourselves as Europeans, regardless of where we are. Irish people on this board have more in common with English people on this board than they do with their neighbours. Sad fact.

bongs are literally the mongrels of Europe, and don't say otherwise
>Celtic
>Briton
>Romans
>Gypsies (Northern Indian)
>Anglo-Saxon
>Vikings
>Normons
>French
>Germans
And now the mythical "Asians."

I can see I'm talking to a bored child.

> cant name the nation my ancestors invaded
> cant point out their cities or their libraries
> cant name a single thing they invented
> cant expound on their glorious history or the lineages of their kings

filthy drunken savages scratching in the dust.
thats what the american aboriginals were.
they were only about 75% better than australian abbos.

the weak should fear the strong.

I bet some of it is Norman Conquest related, but I see your point. Prehistoric wanderings and such. But... you had to be lead by people who could build and sail a ship... so no hordes of 68iq fucktards, not that they could survive a temperate clime anyways.

Your country is only half white. There's a huge chance you have black blood in you. It's not like that in Europe.

>Celtic
>Briton
Same thing, idiot.
>Romans
>Gypsies
No genetic impact.
The French themselves are mongrels, with Franks, Gauls and Romans. The Italians are mongrels (Lombards). The Spaniards too. Europeans in general have mongrel heritage.
This is all funny coming from a burger too.

this desu

I myself have Norman ancestry.

>there's a huge chance you have black blood in you
Kek, because 10% of whites here have around 1% black ancestry?

Kek. I try to teach Bongs their own (political) history sometimes. So many know so little. It's no wonder they live in an Orwellian shithole - no one even knows their thousand year history to fight against that very possibility.

He's trolling. How can you not know that the Saxons who migrated to Britain came from Northern Germany?

> U R childish
> imma take my ball and go home
> mommy will make you some cocoa and reassure you th=at the other kids are just jealous of how smart and handsome you are.

you can be wrong, or you can be right. you cant be both.

you are wrong, and chose to be a cunt about it.

>Nuhh Uhh!! Im always right, now ill take the other position and insist i was there all along!!! neener neener neener!!

thats what the rest of the world calls Childish.

Mingrels implies something bad though. All bong ancestry are solid genetic stock, and together they conquered the world. I agree the lack of English royals is retarded, but I try to convince /britpol/ to retake the throne upon Betty's passing, install a protectorate, and expell the invaders. If you're going to have a monarch have a blood one who looks after its subjects. Not the fuckingvEU or Atlantic Bridge diktats.

celts and britons are NOT the same thing

celt is a catchall for largely north-western european tribal cultures that spanned from ireland and the british isles all the way to the caucasus, exclusive of the norse culture

briton is ONE TRIBE that lived on the island that came to be called after them, along with several other tribes most of whom could be called "celtic"

thats like saying a virginian isnt different from an "american".
being part of a group doesnt make you identical to that group
you britbongs never figured that out, instead you try to impose uniformity.
and this is why you fail.

Irish.
Everyone knows this.

well played ya fookin cunt.
have a (you)

No, but the Celts he is talking about are only Britons. He's just attempting to drum up his list to suit his point.
Britons aren't a tribe. Britons were divided into numerous tribes like the Silures and Iceni.

No he's not, he's saying Germany wasn't a thing when they came. Sure, they were "Germanic" tribes, but the nation state was over a millennium in the future. He's putting it in the context of the times.

Should I specify present-day Germany, present-day England, etc for belligerent brainlets like you and him?

neither, it's Scottish !

> thinks the roman names are what the tribes called themselves
> tries to make the point by repeating his previous whimpering statement

cant stand to be wrong, so now youre gonna try to be right through extended wrongness.
suck a thousand muzzie cocks.

>burger
>education
Has science gone too far?

>kiked
>that post number
Well that settles it then

You should specify whatever's nessesary. He made the point that saxons were Sprcifically Danish in culture, seafaring people. These tribes, jutes, anglos, Friese were distinct from what we think of as Germany. Now get back to polishing fine China of your museum monarch, bong. You love Betty but she dat SILENT over your invasion and did NOTHING. Not even an attempt at royal prerogative... damn she doesn't give a fuck about British blood. It's not the people, it's the magic dirt I guess.

Never said that. You expect me to learn Brythonic so I can do it "right"?
I hope you live in a blue county. I love hearing about little white girls from America get raped by niggers. Makes me smile. Kek, you're probably a massive mongrel too. What's your name, Giuseppe McMahon? Kek.
Post your face when half of your country is GONE. Mine is one of a hearty smile.

ULSTER IS BRITISH! NO SURRENDER!

MAGGIE DEAR THAT VOICE YOU HEAR IS ULSTER SAYING NO! THE SONS OF WILLIAM THEY SHALL STAND TO FIGHT THEIR FENIAN FOE! WE DONT WANT NO TREATY SIGNED WITH ROME JUST SURRENDER IS THE CRY! AND WELL WEAR THE SASH OUR FATHERS WORE UNTIL THE DAY WE DIE FOR WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS!

Just because they are seafaring in nature doesn't mean that they are Danish, you dumb cunt. Were 18th Century pirates "Danish"? Get real. No wonder why burgers have such a low average IQ. When will you start speaking Spanish?
What do your presidents do about yours? Half of your country is literally GONE. What's the Zionist shill Trump gonna do?

youre a stupid son of a bitch arent you?

saxons come from Saxony.
Saxony was an extension of Daneland , culturally, socially and politically.
it was situated between frankish lands and the slavic lands of the poles
germany didnt even exist at the time

even germany itself is a result of angles, danes and jutlanders invading central europe.
"gemanic" tribes are ALL from the same place, SCANDINAVIA.

shit, youre as dumb as a bag of hammers.

>Sons of William
Pre-American Hill Billy detected (not a slur, btw, Ulster Scots are as American as apple pie. Or moonshine.

Northern Ireland is Gaelic. Most Ulster Scots who make up the majority of Protestants in NI have Gaelic surnames and are of Scottish gael descent.

Ireland is British. Tick tock potatoes, its only a matter of time until we get you back.

Old Saxony was in CURRENT-DAY Northern Germany. I initially said that the Saxons came from northern Germany, which is correct, regardless of whether it was an extension of anything.
I can see that they don't teach basic grammar and punctuation in burgerland. Too busy teaching you about black history month and teaching your little girls about how black culture is hip.

> still wrong, cant accept it, time to use calumny and ad hominem, then change the subject.
> salty as fuck a burger knows more of british history than m'lord nigel farthingdale of dunghill hall on rubbish tip

go back to middle school. i think you missed a few lessons while blowing the headmaster and getting shagged by your seniors.

>eastender-tier Bantz

I'm a New Englander. Outside of the open air adult daycare containment done cities, NE is almost as white as I am.

Our presidents have been shitty. But that the purchased system. We're not blessed to have an in case of emergency type of institution that a monarchy is. You have one though. And she has failed at her only purpose, protecting the blood of her people against enemies. I hear she cuts a good ribbon though. I'm sure the future Island of Mohammeds will remember her fondly.