His IQ is 130 why does Sup Forums disagree with him again?

His IQ is 130 why does Sup Forums disagree with him again?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000373
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609000051
unz.com/jthompson/us-academics-lefty-and-liberal-because/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is 130 supposed to be high?

he shills for millionaires and billionaires way too much like a typical kike

too religiously dogmatic

What? He's literally the face of the alt right. Get educated lol

god's iq is 1

hes a fucking shill nigger faggot who thinks being a jew makes him special. hes no different than john stewart

all of them are trash and all deserve to die along with the muslims in the middle east

There are lots of liberals/leftists with higher IQs and better opinions. Liberals are smarter than conservatives anyway.

>High IQ equals right about everything.
Just like Obama, right user?

High intelligence doesn't even correlate with being correct.
The number of times that high IQ makes you more capable of percieving the truth is balanced out by the ability to perform more convoluted mental gymnastics to defend false positions.
Half the time it just gives you more complicated ways to be wrong.

Source? I'm pretty sure it's higher

130 IQ is high enough to often be right about things but not high enough to be able to recognize when you don't know something.

This is why 140+ IQ people are more often religious, because they aren't so arrogant as to assume that there isn't a supreme being. Rather, they accept the possibility that although they reason that there probably isn't one, God could still very well exist and to reject him outright would be folly.

As an example, I would wager Stephen Hawking's IQ to sit around the ~137 area; high enough to be a successful mathematician/physicist but still too low to shake his arrogance regarding the God question.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson is around 115.

>130 IQ is high enough to often be right about things but not high enough to be able to recognize when you don't know something.
>>no sources

>This is why 140+ IQ people are more often religious
>>no sources

>As an example, I would wager Stephen Hawking's IQ to sit around the ~137 area
>>no sources

>high enough to be a successful mathematician/physicist but still too low to shake his arrogance regarding the God question
>>no sources

Yeah real smart people go by feeling, not facts. If I believe in magical kike man in the sky hard enough, then he is real. so redpilled.

>nigger
>high IQ
Choose one

Let me guess, you think your IQ is 150+

SH is 140+
NDT is at least 125

He's a jew.

Never trust a jew.

What a stupid fucking post. The NAS is composed of among the most accomplished scientists in the country, almost all of whom probably have 130+ IQs, and is 90%+ atheist.

My IQ is in excess of three standard deviations and Sup Forums never listens to me.

Just because your IQ is a certain number doesn't make you right

Yeah this. Ben is a pretty smart fellow. Guy seems to be in the 140 range at least. My IQ is ~130, It's always easy to tell who's significantly smarter than you. Ben's a powerhouse.

Why werent they smart enough to stop Donald Trump?

He is smart but he is selfish everything he does is in direct support of the kikes or his millionaire friends and in direct opposition with white america

Also sage this thread

What was that?

because some of his opinions are biased

he has israel to run to...we dont

>Missing the point completely

because 130 IQ is still brainlet tier

also saged for e-celeb marketing.

clock out and go home to see your family, faggot.

>1 post by this ID

haha called it you dumb faggots

>tfw smarter than Shapiro

he defends circumcision
in the end, he's still a jew. IQ has nothing to do with it.

A kike, and probably shorter than Rand Paul.
He literally got BTFO by a kike ngr lvn fgt.
Absolutely sad!

What does that have to do with them being smarter? There are lots of stupid people and a lot of them voted for Trump. Cambridge, MA, arguably the smartest place in the country, home to both Harvard and MIT, voted nearly 90% for Hillary.

Or "smart" in a traditionally accepted and perceived way. Source: IQ thrice tested in the 140s, I'm just a middle tier programmer nobody thinks is worth a shit.

His voice is higher than his IQ and he's a kike dwarf.

In this thread, self-proclaim brainlords are completely oblivious to painfully-obvious e-shilling

The Jew has a tendency to lie, why should we believe their alleged IQ scores?

no

Imagine a got saying and I don't give a good damn about the islamization of isreal and Ben losing his shit

>tfw to smart too believe in god but also to stupid too believe in god

I'm actually not familiar with Ben and have only heard him speak about the gender fucktwits but I remember him saying something that sounded like bullshit. Could you expand on your assessment of him?

Because mine's 131.

Compared to your weak ass 75 IQ?
I'd say it's pretty fucking good.

ahh the 3ple 7 of the shiny path

t. leftard

exactly, the cleverer the person, the stronger the delusion if misguided , a high IQ is psychopath an able retarded narrowly self serving individual , same for a high IQ narcissist whois an able emotionally deranged fool and so on, without a straight backbone IQ is wasted on serving the stunted emotional maturity of any X weirdo.

I've often thought this, I've had people above me who I would consider dumb but when I look at it in the cold light of day I realise they have just worked harder than me

He is stereotypical badger manlet kike. I couldn't give a fuck about him.

POS kike.

> t. leftard
Evidence-inpet conservative detected
theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000373
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609000051
unz.com/jthompson/us-academics-lefty-and-liberal-because/

He got exposed by roachlord Cenk of all fucking people, he actually has the balls to claim corporate political contributions are a form of free speech
hyperkike for sure

Because my IQ is 134 and I hate kikes.

Kike manlet who counter-signals ethnic nationalism and shills for Israel.

Not much else to say, really.

t. leftard imbecile

Why do we hate the jews again?

can you ask your boss why is Ben Shapiro so interested in having Sup Forums liking him?

Tell him to tell Ben that he is blind by an idealistic version of conservatism, and unless he compromises with the new-right he will lose his country.

bad intern, you can go through the archived posts like everyone else

I really really like him dispite him being a kike.

Btw
Denis Pragar is such a kike it makes me want to vomit

130 is crazy high.

So is mine, and I'm a monkey (white tho)

Milo is actaully

You are trash

>Tfw a kike and a faggot kike lead the alt right

Really makes you think...

Because mine is 142.

IQ doesn't mean much without action. Shapiro is sharp, educated, and well-sourced. He is a masterful debater and one of the hardest workers in the business. If he would tone down the religion and Israel shilling, he would be a legitimate contender for public office.

He has the data, but not the brains...

you know why and it has nothing to do with his iq. He is dmg control merchant.

The color of ovens doesn't matter... the inside does...

it's brecause you're a kike too

he does not make arguments based on religion.

>130
>High
Get a load of this moron

I really enjoy listening to his arguments. I've been on a video watching bend for 2 days now on youtube. he's a sharp cookie and i align with his ideology way more than alt-right. He's what i want the republican party to become.

Not this Trump bullshit.

His limited government thing is impossible with current demographics. Blacks and to a lesser degree Latinos are a dead weight.

Also his whole "leftists" ranting. Leftists = feminised society, women. There's no leftists to argue with because they're never going to listen.

Just saying that someone can be twice as smart as you and still work against you.

Youve been on here all day havent you? no more cocks to suck in tel aviv ? Go do push ups till your nose is bruise or too the oven

No.

>t.nigger who thinks everyone is a dumb as he is

>weak ass
Found the pavement ape

no kikerão, that post is spot on :

>HE'S A FUCKING SHILL nigger faggot WHO THINKS BEING A JEW MAKES HIM SPECIAL. He's no different than John Stewart
>ALL OFF THEM ARE TRASH AND DESERVE TO DIE ALONG WTH THE MUSLIMS in the Middle East.

We need a name for this existential satori .
Let it be hence forth known as being on THE SHINING PATH. The understanding that jewslims are eternal shills for the trashcan ONLY.

Two standard deviations from the mean so you are smarter than 95% of the population if you have an iq of 130.

Yep. He is an orthodox jew but he never uses religion as an argument. In fact, when discussing Islam he addmited that the new testament is no better then Islam and that all holy books have some bad parts written in it. He made his position clear, he only cares about ideology, he can live with any racial group as long as they think like him. It would be very hypocritical of him to be against browning of America considering that his wife is Moroccan

i have 125 IQ and im neet so what faggot

why the hell didnt he marry an Ashkenazi

regression to the mean = dumb kids

from last thread

>tfw IQ is only 112

TRUMP is the face of the alt-right. Milo is a fucking vaudeville act and Shapiro is exploiting an audience for money. Fucking leaf go hang your fucking self

Religion and Israel shilling is exactly what gets you elected in the United States....

130 Isn't even high enough to get into MENSA

he's a blood thirsty civil nationalist kike

131 is though

Because he's a fucking cuck

Shapiro too tall to be /ourguy/

Mine is 134.

No, top end of normal.

1/20 isn't that great bucko.

Triggered

>highly indoctrinated faggots who want cheap Mexican labor voted democrat
>surprising
Wew. Also
>intelligent
>wise

I'd fuck female ben 2bh (pic related)

What drugs are you on and where can i get some

It wouldn't matter if he was the smartest man to ever walk the face of the earth. He uses his intellect to advance his race, at the expense of my race.

He has literally never been BFTO ever.