Sup Forums is causing mass panic over on

Sup Forums is causing mass panic over on reddit.com/r/transpassing/

Why are you hurting poor defenseless trannys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oC-GflRB0y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry but....... TOP KEK

This wasn't pol retard. It was r/milliondollarextreme

>1 point just now
>just now

top kek

Actually I started it two days back. I found the sub and spread it.

Post more these are gold

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Man... they're so positive and kind. Are... are we the baddies Sup Forums?

They unlocked that sub again.
user in a previous thread had the idea to go at it from a different direction: post pics of actual women, 9s and 10s. To make them feel depressed that they'll never look like that.

Kek.

>Are... are we the baddies Sup Forums?
yes, someone has to be the bad guy

That was my idea. Get on it lads

LMAO just watched Shrek 2 the other day. There's like at least 3 tranny jokes.

Nah we are the super baddies

This shit needs to STOP being posted here! I read it, not knowing what the fuck it's about, and then end up laughing freakishly loud because WHAT THE FUCK THATS HORRIBLE BUT FUCKING HILARIOUS and my kid comes down & asks whats so funny. WTF. I hate lying to him but he shouldn't know his mother laughs at horrible mean(but necessary) things. Shits funny tho

at which subreddit can I make fun of mentally ill people

feels good to be bad
youtube.com/watch?v=oC-GflRB0y4

>we the baddies Sup Forums?

No, that little lie they live in causes over 40% to eventually kill themselves. A harsh reality is far preferable to a pleasant lie when the latter costs so much tax payer money only to end with them eating a pile of high velocity lead.

I'd rather that they lived to hate me for telling them the truth then die believing that cutting off their dicks was a good idea.

And if they do want to kill themselves I'd rather they do it BEFORE they waste so much money on an obviously bullshit surgery and hormone replacement.

Shrek 2 is the best one. I fucking love that film

Not all at all, bad people encourage mentally ill people to mutilate their genitals.

You are welcome. Teach your children to hate these vile creatures

TOP FUCKING KEK.

Which one of you savages did this?

They're crazy people, we're the sane ones. And that's scary as fuck.

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

DELETE THIS DELETE THIS FAGGOT

Wait, do people still unironically use "shitlord" or is that just another baiter?

>at which subreddit can I make fun of mentally ill people

Its in the OP post you nimrod

This. I realize this society is fucked up beyond repair and this is their way of coping... but people telling them to cut off their cocks are words which come out of the mouths of evil incarnate.

I take it you wanted to reply to me:^)

I don't know why this is so funny

Everyday we stray away from God's light

Thats a real user, I posted this and the guy who responded was a regular there and a tranny himself

She can't keep getting away with it!

That picture is honest to god the scariest thing I've seen on the internet. I don't know why I keep clicking on it.

No. Imagine going to a subreddit that was meant to support the suicidal and depressed - but the support they gave was approval of sadness and encouragement to commit suicide. That's what we're dealing with here.

good thinking sempai

The comments are actively encouraging them to suicide though... would we do that for any other mental illness? This is Sup Forums kids trying to be edgy under the guise of "helping". Go after the (((people))) pushing the agenda, not the victims.

I feel like I have autism

fucking hell

No.... They are degenerates. It's like when a group of cannibals are kind to each other .

More of this immediately

Now!

Good people don't allow such filth to exist

Hehehehh

don't you have an emu to pleasure or something?

aye very good

Bahahaha

FUCK OFF WITH THAT

Literally horror movie material

Jesus H Christ on a bike

Is this what happen when Sup Forums-normies get to a meme? This is overtly mean to the point of being stupid, and completely misses the point. 3/10.

Tits motherfucker

Sarah Jessica Parker is trans now?

He's right you know

Cults are always nice when you're doing what they like.

>Go after the (((people))) pushing the agenda, not the victims.
>implying there isn't atleast 100 comments pointing out (((their)) involvement on Sup Forums at any given time

Welcome newfreind.

god dammit Sup Forums i was just fucking scrolling I have stuff to do don't force me to come and laught at this shit

kill them all, let god sort them out

I sent you my dick plz respond

fucking hell....

Holy fucking shit that's a demon

while I see the potential in this, I feel like it would backfire and only encourage them to keep at it thinking they'll eventually look good

Why the long face?

After having looked through this I find it depressing. Some of these people are going through a difficult process and often with shit results. Instead of becoming the other gender, they're just becoming some ugly deformed person. Why has no one told them to stop this?

What am i pol

Shitlord was used heavily by fatties in the haes movement to get back at people on r/fatpeoplehate, which is now a banned sub on Reddit. It was a skinny hate machine...

Satan is real.

I didn't know horses could be trans. Huh.

Oh shit that's kawaii af

Because others encourage them to keep going. Bullying is needed to get the cattle maintained

gay

Nah, they'll just eventually kill themselves due to their mutilated penis's

>Why has no one told them to stop this?
But that would be mean, user. They're just insane people who take carcinogen treatments and have their body mutilated, nothing really disturbing.

Kawaii Niggu-ne

how the fuck are you gonna put on a bra and not shave your chest completely smhtbqhfam

Can someone go over there and post another troll thread pls

Benedict Cumberbatch?

>whiteymcprivilege

They're encouraging life altering genital mutilation and we are trying to shock them out of it. We are never the baddies. We are Sup Forums.

The bong is right, they'll never be satisfied. Plus it only gets worse with age.