The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>The most important thing you can do for the white race is
pick the one in the polka dots.
best reproductive genes.

1, 2, 3, 4

>pick the one in the polka dots.
>best reproductive genes
Fuckin right. I was just thinking the same thing.

Fuck off, kike. I'll do what i want.

Those asses are taking time from my real life amirite???!!?!?!?!?

>this

>implying women who dress like this in public haven't already been pumped and dumped by Chads and Niggers and are worth marrying
Enjoy your alimony and AIDS cucks

the only correct answer

is the true redpill

>leaf

>Not Blonde

Kill yourself op and gas yourself you shareblue kike

>be happy
all others are achievable but this one absolutely not

no 1488

Seconded

no im serious u should really swallow the redpill

12 is the proper former sequence, but 43 is the easily missed true sequence because 3 is actually a butterface fridgebody STICC so even tho 4 is a fridgebody you can tell from the profile she is at least canolaface and has some meat on her to give her some cushion.

Burger

>fag

Bump that based pasta

this is the funniest shit I've ever seen

Bump