Your ancestors want you to come to Unite the Right

Most of you guys don't really live that far from Charlottesville.
Roughly speaking, each circle represents one hour of driving. So everyone inside all but the last blue circle can make it, just by waking up at dawn on Saturday. You would give one day of your time to save the White race, wouldn't you user?

Lee Park, Charlottesville. 12:00 PM.

Other urls found in this thread:

redneckrevolt.org/single-post/CALL-TO-ARMS-FOR-CHARLOTTESVILLE
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/philadelphia-pennsylvania/44620/296
bbs.dailystormer.com/c/book-club
dailystormer.com/register-now-for-the-irl-troll-army-aka-the-stormer-book-club/
redneckrevolt.org/principles
alternet.org/right-wing/largest-fascist-rally-charlottesville
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that white population or population as a whole?

As a whole.

The white population density wouldn't look drastically different though.

Here is the original image if you were interested.

That's amazing. So much wide open space. Why on Earth would anybody choose a c*ty of all places to live?

I wanted to go but I'm 13 hours away....Im going you have to hold the Midwest Reich down instead

I'm just outside of Bangor, Maine. I'm going to have to leave tomorrow. It's half a day of driving.

Redneck Revolt wants you to come too

redneckrevolt.org/single-post/CALL-TO-ARMS-FOR-CHARLOTTESVILLE

Too much of that open space is government land, though.

So you don't have to drive an hour to work, an hour for groceries, etc.

chicongo is just outside of the circle, I'm afraid

I really doubt you could walk that far in a day

I can't come so what is the speech I should tune into?
>tfw in California

so you can use the internet

I'm in western Missouri, sorry but that's just way too far

15 hours, or a short flight to DC. But I don't have time or money.

Reminder that if literally over 9,000 come, they can't ignore white nationalism.
So at least encourage people to go, if you don't you're a shill.

Not if you're a farmer or have a local business.
Also, internet doesn't matter that much to most people.

There will probably be threads on Sup Forums where you can find streams, and there will be videos posted later that day I'm sure.

Here is a list of prominent speakers.

And or all of them are worth listening to.

Just curious, but why that specific of a number?

>You would give one day of your time to save the White race, wouldn't you user?
how does this save anyone? you cry about some shit and what happens? nothing. no different than liberals crying about some shit. you cant issue some master plan because the left will be present as well you have no way of sifting them out when some pretend to be conservatives

you need to give up on delusions of a white ethno state in america. go back to europe and save the motherland before you lose that and north america. shits about to get real my nigger. are you ready

Okay. Mike E. was talking about this yesterday. Is anyone actually bringing arms or some kind of defense?

Goddammit, I'm so happy I live in MT

Because jobs.

Oh wow a bunch of twitter edge lords are gonna have a pep talk and have an 'epik battle with sjws'. Is le based stick man gonna be there?

Sounds fucking terrible

The most important first step is recruiting more followers, "waking people up". Making news happen gets our ideas into the heads of the white population. Even if we slightly sway the opinion of a few hundred people by this rally, that's progress.

Which political rally do you suggest going to, Mr. Goldstein?

One not ran by youtube ecelebs and twitter flexers.

Bump, I'd come if I wasn't currently residing in fucking faggot ass Boston.

This is going to be amazing!

Rural retards can't access the internet.

When and where is that one happening?

If there's not one, I guess you're saying that all us who would try to save the white race should just be completely politically inactive instead, aren't you?

You don't want those idiots to be the face of your movement. It's your funeral.

You must have been born after 1999.

>he doesn't phoneposting

There's always someone who is staunchly against "muh ecelebs" or anyone who tries to advocate for the white race and wants to convince everyone it's just better to stay at home and wait for the true savior who is perfect and has never/will never do wrong. It's almost like (((you))) don't want to help the white race at all.

born in time to get to kill kikes in the streets once again

theres going to be another free speech rally on the common soon

More than that, I'm afraid.

Is anyone who's going there from around Philly?

I don't have a car so I'd need a ride.

I was born in '98 and I don't know what you're talking about

Shitty b8 desu.

Here is the thread for the Daily Stormer "Book Club" in Philadelphia, it looks like someone is offering a ride at the bottom of the page: bbs.dailystormer.com/t/philadelphia-pennsylvania/44620/296

Here is the page where others can search their city: bbs.dailystormer.com/c/book-club
and here is an article about what "book clubs" are: dailystormer.com/register-now-for-the-irl-troll-army-aka-the-stormer-book-club/

>wait for the true savior who is perfect and has never/will never do wrong.

No, if Hitler himself returned to lead our movement, these people would shit on him for having a public presence and doing things that involve leaving the basement.

As much as people love to shit on 'ecelebs', the fact of the matter is that without public personalities of some form, we can't actually accomplish anything lasting. Formless swarms work online, but they have very limited reach into the real world.

Thanks user.

I'm Jewish. Can I go?

That's a 16 hour drive for me

yes as long as you are white passing

Just don't make an ass of yourself.

what the fuck am i supposed to be looking at

I'm in Maryland but I'm black. So what exactly is going to happen, huh?

What the fuck is an e-celeb? The internet is the primary communication medium of our time, how could anyone engage in any sort of project without someone mentioning it online?

I'm buying a new car that day, plus I can't bring my kids to an event like this. I hope it's a huge success.

I need travel papers like I'm a jewish nigger in the civil holohoax
marijuana possession has cost me my inalienable rights
I'll still support you niggers but I can't make it down there, if any organizers want some bitcoin for food/water/gas I can donate some

I wouldn't go if I were you.

This is totally not a honeypot.

I'm expecting this whole thing to be such a huge chimpout from start to finish. Antifags are making a lot of noise over it already.

>Give up on america and go back to europe

It doesn't work that way. If any ethnocentric reaction began in Europe today, the US and UN would send a brown mystery meat army to put it down and "keep the peace". The US has now cultural, economic, and military impact than all of Europe combined, and it has set the tone and direction of the West for 70 years. The US has to be the domino that falls first.

Besides, we're not really separate entities anymore. The world is tiny, New York is 6 hours away from London.

Redneck Revolt looks like a Soros funded counter movement similar to black lives matter.
I mean just look at the contact page.
I never heard of this group 1 month ago but yet they have chapters nationwide in liberal areas.
The biggest clue you have is all of the pro-jewish bullshit on their page.

This radical shit is gonna lose Trump reelection.

im a mixed female with a white husband and children that look 100% white. can i go?

This radical shit is what got him elected in the first place dipshit

t. idiot

Wow that's the most jewish looking site I've ever seen. It's exactly how I would design a site to trick the goyim.

I like the internet shitheel

Stop shilling this shit on Sup Forums. I've already seen a dozen threads on this. Fuck off or keep it to one thread at a time.

So wear a mask, sunglasses, and don't give out your real name

Against state law. Dont wear a mask donr bring arms

Why couldn't you?

Wrong.

Yes, the Democrats won the
non-white vote in only 50 states last time, we really don't want to rock the boat

>"These guys are just looking for attention in the newspaper, fucking n-celebs"

>"Hey you guys going to Chief Running Bear's council about these white settlers taking our land?"
>"Nah, that guys just some smoke-signal celeb"

sounds cringey as fuck and a waste of a saturday. a kekistan meet up sounds like the last thing I want to do.

Whoops, I meant to say hat, not mask. A hat pulled low and some dark sunglasses are almost as good.

I'm in Maryland - I'm going. Hope everyone else comes, too.

Why don't you go hang out with these cool guys instead?

I like watching the vids, who cares who it is by

Also, I would be going but I need to lose some weight first, I don't want to make the movement look bad. I will be doing my part however by making memes the likes the world has never seen. I will be very comfy this weekend.

>blatant ethnonationalists
>kekistan

No one outside of your family really cares if you're a coward, but have some self-awareness and be a quiet coward

hoping for happenings
too many jews planning on attending though, I am sure they will find a way to make it all about themselves

just live in or even near a small town.

dragonball z reference

>WE STAND AGAINST WHITE SUPREMACY
>The white working class also has a long history of being the foot soldiers of genocide and oppression.

from their site. definitely (((controlled opposition))) trying to co-opt what would otherwise be a huge event for white ethonationlism.

redneckrevolt.org/principles

>WE STAND AGAINST THE NATION-STATE AND ITS FORCES WHICH PROTECT THE BOSSES AND THE RICH
> We stand with working class people of every country of the world against our common enemy: the rich, and will not allow arbitrary borders or boundaries to prevent us from unifying with other working class people.
omfg it's literally a globalist, open border, communist movement trying to claim it's made up of rednecks.

Is it finally happening?

Huh...

If I didn't know better, I would say that we are all being pulled by puppet strings. I'd like to ask, who benefits from this meeting and the clash that will probably ensue?

I dunno I sorta hate Richard Spencer.

lefties will get overzealous and start brutalising people. they'll viciously attack the marchers. and then when the marchers fight back the media will vilify them for it.

some people will see through this narrative and gain newfound disgust and contempt for the MSM and lefties, but most ppl will think "evil rightwingers" and go on with their lives.

It's a trap.

They're setting people up. Literally no one who attends this thing is going to come out the winner.

ideally what we want is for fox news to cover it sympathetically, saying how it was the lefties who started it and got the most brutal. that'd serve to turn a lot of their moderate right wing viewers into far righters.

The last one was literally Le ebin kekistan meet up the oath keepers pretty much ran the show and showed off their based nigger in a MAGA hat shit was terrible. Why cant new england have a white nationalist rally ? we're one of the whitest regions in the country

shut up nigger

Spencer is a prick but theres other speakers plus its a good chance to network

how to fix that
>kill the democrat party
>make more states

yeah we have armed communist rebels and the feds are doing nothing

That sounds like a win. a small win, but a win of sorts. Except, Cthulhu always swims left. Small wins through usual acts won't do. Get creative.

Thats nothing. The narrative will just stay the same. Again, this requires coordinated and creative action, that makes those who wish to oppose you look rather foolish for doing so.

Hell, even going dressed as clowns would do.

Red Ice is doing a stream.

Seriously, though. As many people as possible need to get to this. Tell anyone you know who might be interested.

>save the white race

You're having a sjw gossip clatch. You will objectively be doing as much to further your cause as 15 year old girls do when they discuss super serious topics at slumber parties.

Have fun larping, but don't stick your head so far up your own ass that you actually hold the delusion that you're accomplishing anything.

exactly