Australia Bans Men From the Army: Thread 2 Lawyer Edition

archive.is/9mIro

>THE Australian Army has put a ban on male recruits in its politically correct push to increase female ranks, including those on the frontline in combat roles.
>The Daily Telegraph can reveal that Australian Defence Force recruiters have been told they will be re-posted if they ignored directives to target women exclusively for most new jobs.
>This week’s target list of Army jobs is looking for recruits in 50 roles — but 35 of those are only available to women, including on the front line in the armoured cavalry and as a combat engineer.

How are we gonna stop this lads? Pic related might be a good idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

legislation.gov.au/Details/C2016C00880
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Battalion,_Royal_Australian_Regiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>intersex status

Pasta for visibility:

Dear Fellow Australians:

This is textbook discrimination. If you get hard evidence that this ban is true, rather than confirmation from "a mate", we can blow the whole fucking adf open, weed out the faggots responsible and make it resemble what it's supposed to be.

Find me the evidence, post it here. I'll do the rest. I'll run the fucking case for you.
Sex Discrimination Act 1984

4 Interpretation
Commonwealth employee means a person who:
(f) is a member of the Defence Force.

108 Commonwealth deemed to be employer
For the purposes of this Act, all Commonwealth employees shall be deemed to be employed by the Commonwealth.

(5) Sections 14, 15, 16 and 28B have effect in relation to discrimination against, and sexual harassment of:
(a) Commonwealth employees in connection with their employment as Commonwealth employees; and

14 Discrimination in employment or in superannuation
(1) It is unlawful for an employer to discriminate against a person on the ground of the person’s sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or relationship status, pregnancy or potential pregnancy, breastfeeding or family responsibilities:
(a) in the arrangements made for the purpose of determining who should be offered employment;
(b) in determining who should be offered employment; or
(c) in the terms or conditions on which employment is offered.

legislation.gov.au/Details/C2016C00880

>> 136887931

I need emails, letters, meeting minutes, recorded phone calls.. Anything.

Just get it here.

Make sure you're behind no less than 8 proxies when you post it though, the SJW's will go fucking ballistic when their agenda goes public

Ok but why not register yourself as female, do the BFA with the lower requirements

And if anybody asks if you're actually female, flip out about assumed genders.

Tell everybody you're a lesbian, fuck sluts all the same...

So how do I record a phone call? Do I need to get them to admit they wont take me because I am a male? Before when I rang, they just said they weren't hiring for that position.

They don't have a ban. They have (((Targets))). It's putting pressure to prefer female applicants but it's not open discrimination. You won't win.

I'm not the person who posted this sorry, just pasta from the other thread

Who cares? You can't fight stupid ass chicken.

If it's not open discrimination, then why did they say they literally weren't even going to allow me a YOU session when I asked about the highly in demand Armored Cav and Rifleman roles when I rang them yesterday afternoon?

That sounds like a blanket ban on male applicants to me.

If you're posting on Sup Forums you don't deserve to serve in the armed forces.

Normally i'd just shitpost but this is just sad and pathetic.

There are tons of currently serving ADF members on this board you stupid faggot.

They don't deserve to serve in the armed forces then.

Ok i have one thing for you.

Female Pilots in the airforce only sign a 3 year service obligation vs a 14 year one for men.

In the RAAF newspaper a few months back there was an article specifically advocating for more female pilots.

Thats all im posting.

Lol I hope china invades you

>Turnbull announced complete commitment to the USA regarding North Korea
>want females only in defence force
think lemmings lads

Yes user that's exactly what is happening.

Advocating for more female pilots is not discrimination.

Is the 3 year service obligation available to males at all?

Thats why they are called targets and not quotas.

Chinese army vs an army of women, trannies and Muslims

wtf I love China now

No. The 3 year ROSO is for direct entry females only.

Yeah I saw that too on the news an hour back. Turnbull announcing full commitment to a new war, then immediatly after it I see how men are banned from the army though. What the fuck is going on in our government. Are we really gonna have females on the frontlines in Korea too?

Maybe when they all die or go AWOL we will be allowed to join for the second wave.

Interesting... I wonder if we can find any actual evidence of this for the lawyerfag

Enjoy the vaginaarmy

Yes user that's exactly what is happening.

Go onto the adf recruiting website and see what differences there are between job roles for men and women

All the women in infantry are going into 1rar anyway

It's actually a brilliant move, this way we'll get to see the performance drop of women only units

DON'T BE A MOG
LOG THAT JOG

Go into the adf recruiting website and search around, you will find it

MFW

America bans men who want to cut off their dicks and become a woman from their army while the rest of the world bans actual men. What a time to be alive.

australia is a meme army anyway its the job of the uk and usa to defend you if shit hits the fan.

It seems they just recently changed their website, it's all different now than it was last week when I was checking out the roles.

Hopefully they removed no info.

So what's 1rar? How do I get into units that aren't 1rar.

Also if you are an ADF guy, do you know if I go into reserves, can I tranfere to full time without going through DFR?

china wouldnt dare son,they might have 10x the soldiers but good luck getting those anywhere near us or you before the bombs fall

let full female battalions fight in the middle east

the problem should solve itself

>Sex discrimination Act 1984
>1984
Sounds about right.

>based on your ability*
*which we have coincidentally just lowered the standards for

This is actual equality

Why did you britshits ban Aussies from joining the UK Army a few years back. It would have been real helpful now for us young fellows to just go over there now that we literally can't join our own army.

these new recruits are who we're sending to NK with you

Kim, you know what to do. So long Australia.

>mfw Burgers and Britlets hold the fucking line against the norks like men, but the ADF detachment over there shit itself and falls back prematurly creating an opening and the Norks charge through and encircle the Burgers and Britlets cutting them off and surrounding them and leading to Dunkirk 2.0: but this time the tanks don't wait edition.

Australian military is just glorified centrelink daycare anyway, who cares.

>THE Australian Army has put a ban on male recruits
So what you're saying is there is going to be a surplus of men of fighting age that want to fight but aren't constrained by the military.

>yfw at this point nuking the government and army headquarters would actually be beneficial to the strength of the nation and the military as a whole
>Kim realizes this and in his plan to defeat Australia he leaves the army and government intact as they are far more effective at destroying this nation than his shitty nukes ever will be

If even our own military is falling under the ideological sword perhaps it is time to form community self defense groups and look after our own protection. Be prepared to pick up the slavk of a military weakened by ideological foolishness

>check the jobs page for raaf pilots. Compare the female graduate scheme to the officer scheme.

I've considered this too. Feels really fucking bad.

This will go over as well as the Feminist Snow removal policy in sweden.

Politicians in Stockholm said the policy of “gender-equal” snow removal has failed after the weather brought Sweden’s capital to a standstill last week, with hospitals reporting a fourfold increase in broken bones.
Vice-mayor of Stockholm, the Green Party’s Daniel Helldén, admitted that “equality snow removal” had failed the city, and apologised to residents who had injured themselves as a result.
Opposition vice-mayor Cecilia Brinck called the concept of “gender-equal” snow removal “a little silly”. The Moderate party politician said despite the promise that feminist snow-clearing would make life better for women, its implementation made the weather “bad for everyone”

haha the ADF would never deploy females

can you fucking imagine the bullshit that would happen the first time there's a combat death in which the deceased has a vagina?

Every man in the country would get taxed 80% of their income to pay reparations to the family for losing another clam

Sure that's a good idea, lets form a militia. I've got a kitchen knife, do you think I will be the most heavily armed guy in the group?
Fuck Howard.

hey Australia, can you declare war to someone? I want to see all that comedy.

I fucking hope so my burger friend.

I've been thinking about joining the army for the last few months as I watch this North Korea situation heat up. I finally ring up tomorrow only to get dumbfounded that we apparently aren't even hiring, then this today.

>not downloading blueprints for 3d printed gun on muslim neighbours wifi
cmon lad

Its simple, get your female friends to get the info we need.

If they tell them something different its obviously a ban and discrimination.

Australia once declared war on Tasmania. We sent a single 2cdo commando into port arthur and he basically took out half the population there (if the media is to be believed anyway)

Google: Port Arthur Special Operations

I'm sure the Australian government will just outright declare war on the white Australian male soon enough.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1st_Battalion,_Royal_Australian_Regiment

Unfortunately not the 1st Rhodesian African Rifles

>Ban on Men entering the army
>Men are still entering the army

does spain have an army? what do you guys do? don't you just play hide and seek with the basques all day?

Haha jokes on you, I live in the country on a farm so I don't have non white mudshit neigh-

>tfw just remembered literal Palestinians moved into the farm next door last month

JUST FUCK ME UP

>no women enlist
>government enforces a draft for females

check m8

Move to the dickson region in Brisbane

Basically zero non-white population, and peter dutton gets voted in every time by a huge margin

>A distressed army recruitment officer said: “This is political correctness gone mad. I don’t care if it is a man or a woman — I just want to get the best person for the job.”

This is the most bigoted, sexist, racist, homophobic thing I've ever heard.

I don't have the money to move. I live on a farm in rural NSW but it's my parents and I haven't inherited yet I just live on it.

This is a good idea. Get your gf's and mums to apply just to see if they even book in a YOU session for Rifleman and Armored Cav roles. They don't have to actually go to them just skip out of course.

We do actually have an army, we don't do much, except helping the american army in international operations.

The basques thing is police stuff

Dicksonfag here, can confirm

It's a legitimate birth defect, not something some snowflake woke up one day and decided they were.

Where in rural NSW? Orange way or further?

> killing of the the wombs in a war
no that can't be, it would be white genocide

Snow removal is actually important though. Is the Australian military even important enough that it matters that it's any good? I'm not intending this as a shitpost, just saying it would be far less noticed and they could keep using it as a message for "progress".

that makes no sense. Not all of us havnt cleaned our rooms m8

Now is probably a good time to invade Australia. Get to it ISIS.

The UK defense force spends 48bn to your 660bn

Australia spends about 24b

Compared to the united stats of Murica, NO miliary matters

they're just thee to make sure the country doesn't fall before you arrive

Egg noodles != spaghetti

Nah sadly not that far out rural. I fucking hate Sydney because it's too close. I live on a 5 acre farm and it's in that little rural patch that's surrounded by all the national parks that are inbetween Sydney and the Central coast and Blue Mountains.

I've been thinking of moving further up or down the coast, or yeah maybe to Queensland for a while now. But really I was planning to do that with money I'd save while being in the ADF anyways so that kinda fucks my plan up. I got a job right now and it pays okay but not enough to save for property.

Gee it's almost as if our defence minister is a fat dyke in a sham marriage to someone 15 years younger than her for hard-left factional reasons

How do we remove her from her position? If we protest her will Turdbull remove her?

kill it with fire

Is the 4th out of the 6 gay?

Apparently our SASR is really fucking top notch, but thats about it.

haha oh man I feel your pain. That puts you out near richmond or the greater area. That place is desolate to say the least.

Pro tip: don't go into the adf if you want to make money. The only people who make money are people who deploy...

This is an official policy instated by

>Chief of Army Lieutenant General Angus Campbell

He said the plan is to reach 25% representation rates by 2025. Women currently occupy 12% of positions and 18% of the officer corp.

He said any recruiter failing to comply with these demands can;

>review his posting options

Whatever the fuck that means.

>sending off women to fight in the frontline
>0 more babies for those who make it back
Reallllly gets the noggin joggin

Intersex is an actual thing though

In General, the Australian Army is substantially better trained than most militaries but not a lot of combat experience. Make what you will of it.

AFAIK SASR is considered one of the most highly trained units in the world...2CDO is also renowned for being insane

Marise Payne is a top life-long liutenant in the NSW Hard-Left/Photios faction. Widespread reports that she a mental breakdown last year, and has been binge eating into obesity for the past three years, but because of the power of the NSW Left faction she has kept her job.

Turnbull is too weak to replace her. The Left want to destroy the army. If Abbott or Dutton can get back she will be gone. Labor will put another woman in charge.

This.

The way the policy reads is;

>There are no open positions
>If a woman or an aboriginal applies, a position will be found

However, it's a little dubious as the recruiters are given lists of positions that would be considered "open" if a female or aboriginal male applies.

Birth defects in your army tho...

From the way it's described...there are no "demanded" roles...unless you're a woman.

>Act 1984
>1984

Yep I live one of those no names towns around Richmond. Literally only about 1-2 people in my life have even known where my town was whenever I have to go out to Sydney or even the suburbs, and I guess that's a good thing. I dunno how some fucking Palestinian shits found my rural backwater town.

Also I was planning on deploying since there could be a war soon, that's why I applied.

>review posting options

It's just reassigning him to another role isn't it.

God why did we have two ultra megacucks control the army in a row? Morrison and Campbell are both super cucks.

what, did some cushy jobs open up and HR doesn't want shitlord males to get them?

all according to keikaku

who built this creature? it's all wrong.

what's with modern governments and appointing minister of defense to people without military experience?

A recruitment posting is cushy as fuck. If you are there you'd never want to leave, so basically, if you won't do the job someone else will

Why is a hard left labourite in power during a liberal government.

Fuck if Abbot will remove her, I kinda hope he uses this political situation to make a comeback and do another spill so he can fix out fucking army.

As incompetent as he was, I think I'd be willing to forgive Abbott and support the bastard again if he could fix this situation up. It would be up his alley.

Yeah cushy infantry and cavalry roles like being a front line combat arms rifleman.