TRUMP BTFO BY LINDSEY GRAHAM

HOLY SHIT HE JUST LEAKED OUR MILITARY PLAN

US MILITARY BTFO!

washingtonexaminer.com/lindsey-graham-trump-told-me-hes-willing-to-launch-pre-emptive-north-korea-attack/article/2631153

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"told me"

Graham is a massive traitor.

I don't understand. It's been US policy for decades to never rule out the possibility of military action. Why is this news?

What horrible parents name their male child "lindsey"?

what a scumbag, I'm sure Trump doesn't even take his calls

pray for his death when you come

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

>The madman theory was a feature of Richard Nixon's foreign policy. He and his administration tried to make the leaders of hostile Communist Bloc nations think Nixon was irrational and volatile. According to the theory, those leaders would then avoid provoking the United States, fearing an unpredictable American response.
>Nixon's Chief of Staff, H. R. Haldeman, wrote that Nixon had confided to him:

>I call it the Madman Theory, Bob. I want the North Vietnamese to believe I've reached the point where I might do anything to stop the war. We'll just slip the word to them that, "for God's sake, you know Nixon is obsessed about communism. We can't restrain him when he's angry—and he has his hand on the nuclear button" and Ho Chi Minh himself will be in Paris in two days begging for peace.

As if no one else got that from his twitter feed.

"Told me", in quotes.

Graham looks like pastor that sucks cock 24/7

It's not meant for us, it's meant for Kim. Lindsey is "leaking" what Trump wants North Korea to hear.

EMAILSSSSS

So Trump is playing 6 dimensional chess with that stupid warhawk faggot Lindsey?

>Ho Chi Minh

same Ho Chi Minh who graduated from West Point?

Fags exist. They cry a lot.

Ho Chi Minh did not graduate from West Point

This is exactly what Kim is using as well. For some reason, the media feeds into it. Trump acknowledged he knew that this madman persona is a rouse earlier this year. The media acted like he was an idiot for saying it.

When is he going to come out of the closet.

>80% positive coverage of Hillary wasn't enough

>implying the President would tell Soft Boy anything he wanted to keep secret

NO FUCKING SHIT, EVERYTHING IS ON THE TABLE AT THIS POINT YOU DIPSHIT.

You actually believe this homo?

Because how dare drumpf take on a rogue state with nukes when the problem should've been taken care of by his predecessors, who liberals just can't stop sucking off now. Especially when that rogue state threatens to bomb our cities. Basically all that matters is Trump is president, and since the left hates him, then they hate the idea of even fighting North Korea. Honestly, I hope some of them sperg out so bad they commit treason and can be set an example of.

fucking trader REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

day of the rake when?

>MY RIGHT TO STICK MY DICK IN ANOTHER MAN'S BUTT MATTERS THE MOST, FUCK YOUR JOBS AND ECONOMY DUMB HICK.
>Why won't people vote for muh Hillary!?!?
You only have yourself to blame for this, fag.

how much you wanna bet if real..that lindsaaaayy goes up against the wall IRL.

When it comes down to war he is a traitor and would meet a traitors end.

I seriously doubt Trump takes Lindsey's calls.

Thread

I seriously doubt Trump even has his real number after what happened the last time.

I have absolutely no idea where he got that idea.

He was educated by Catholics, but as far as I know that's as far as his western education went.

It's sad because he was actually willing to work with the US during the war against the japs but things had to get bitter.

That's pretty shitty thing to do for a Air Force Reserve Colonel.
Someone needs to have their security clearance suspended pending further investigation ...

for his next trick, senator chubbie cheeks will waltz right down to the zambabway and pick a nanner off one them bowbow tree thangs

Based ho chi Minh wanted only peace. fuck France and their imperialism fuck the US for going into Vietnam

pic related