Are women better than men?

The more I think about it, women are better than men.

They are smarter, less autistic, have easier lives, more social, nicer, more compassionate, have more emotional intelligence, can get sex whenever they want, don't have to work, etc.

Now honestly they do have "easier" lives than men, but I think they are better people and smarter than us as well.

>t. wannabe trap

women are better than men if you like fucking women and have the choice of fucking a woman or a man. if that's what you like to fuck, then that's what better. the math checks out

>trying to trick us by posting dolled-up man feet

shamefur dispray

Women hate each other and every month they bleed from a hole between their legs.

Still sound better?

Look at that leg hair. Definitely a man

Get on trt

No. Both are equally damaging to the world and are worth nothing.

Women are endothermic consume more resource as produce, men are exothermic create more resource as consume.

Social construction of men means becomes exothermic.

Now manchildren society create NEET consume resources as fuck and create very little.

Emotional intelligence isn't real.

>smarter
[citation needed]

>more compassionate
lol no, they're only more compassionate to women

No I would never be a trap. I just honestly think women not only have it better, but ARE better people and superior to men.

Most men I meet are just dumb brutes and cause a lot of evil.

>lol no, they're only more compassionate to women

Old ladies are always really nice to me.

Kek

Your parents fucked up very badly with you.

Women encourage and reward domineering and aggressive behavior amongst men, their sexuality is inherently evil.

And like said, they don't even get along with each other

Much easier life, yes.

better? in a shit ton of ways, no.

How so?

Statistically speaking, women are somewhat stupider and bitchier than men, but bring a level of predictability that is not completely without value when correctly applied.

Every time I see women interact with each other they seem to be smiling and shit. I don't see them fight very often.

I don't think this claim is true

>Smarter
out you go, kid.

That's the best part of it
>fap fap fap

men being autistic is a big part of why we're better. when we find something we like to do, we will just do it nonstop over and over again and practice it 15+ hours a day in a surge of pure, unfiltered autism. basically: when a woman has a hobby, she does it for 2 hours a day and then goes to hang out with her friends, get her nails done, etc. etc. When a man has a hobby, there is a 75% chance he will go turbo sperg on it, lock himself in his house, and perfect it.

even the non-loser hobbies are prone to male autism. take fitness for example. when a girl is into fitness, she goes to the gym, works out (usually shit exercises/treadmill) and leaves. when a guy is into fitness, he goes to the gym for five times longer, leaves, and mentally brings the gym with him everywhere he goes. he thinks about it when he goes shopping, when he eats food, when he drives to work, when he shits.

it works against us sometimes. if your hobby is video games, you'll probably walk around plagued by thoughts of your next diablo campaign of overwatch battle. you cant just leave it at home because you have to be the *best*. you have to perfect your hobby. because that's what men do