POL BTFO!!!

IF JEWS AREN'T WHITE AND JESUS WAS A JEW, THEN YOU'RE SAYING YOU WOULDN'T LET JESUS OR HIS DISCIPLES (JEWS TOO) INTO YOUR ETHNOSTATE?

B T F O

T T

F F

O O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7aczBdyFw0
reddit.com/r/ReasonableFaith/comments/1nawwc/claim_a_galilean_preacher_who_fits_the_general/
ntwrightpage.com/2016/07/12/christian-origins-and-the-resurrection-of-jesus-the-resurrection-of-jesus-as-a-historical-problem/
leaderu.com/truth/1truth22.html
answering-islam.org/Shamoun/documents.htm
pleaseconvinceme.com/2012/why-should-i-believe-in-the-resurrection/
reasonablefaith.org/rediscovering-the-historical-jesus-the-evidence-for-jesus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

formatting of BTFO got BTFOed...

Jesus was a pussy made up by (((them))) to make sure white people never stood up for themselves.
>Turn the other cheek
>Gib your money to Jamal
>Just let people come in and out of your house freely
>Gave a bunch of niggers the ancient equivalent of food stamps by making all of those fish appear
>His BFF hated him so much he signed his life away for a bag of coins.

WE

>worshiping a kike on a stick

>not worshiping the founder of white morality

seriously, you call yourself white?

>thinks whites' empathy makes them weak

fuck off nigger

What happened to you people? Remember the Crusades? Get some fucking balls and fight for once instead of sitting in a corner like a pussy, holding your cross, waiting for Jesus to come save your sorry ass.

Jesus wasnt a mudslime btfo

>thinks following Jesus's guidance is passive

ok nigger, don't you feces to throw?

never said he was nazinigger

>ok nigger, don't you feces to throw?
I think you forgot a word, kid. Anyhow, tell me how Jesus's guidance was not passive. What, is there a deleted sentence that says the other cheek has an uzi glued to it?

youre a special type of stupid aren't you. shit thread
to the shwitz with you

>asking me to prove a negative

nigger logic

>implying that disagreement = opponent is Jewish
>nazi

why am i not surprised?

>Makes argument
>LOL FUCK YOU NIGGER I'M NOT LOOKING IT UP
Typical Christian, can't even answer a simple question about their religion without sperging out.

>mocks christianity as he posts under christian flag on a site made by christians

gtfo of my country mongrel

Jesus called Jews the "Synagogue of Satan" and he whipped Jewish (((merchants))) and chased them out of a temple.

How about you motherfucker? How many people have you killed so far?

So what? He was ethnically and religious Jewish himself. It was an intra-group conflict

I'm talking about his RACE, which was white. God is white -> Jesus was white.

Obviously you don't know the difference between deists and Christians.
You really are retarded, aren't you? I present you in the pic, Yeshua.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you think this propaganda is real? Please don't reproduce for the sake of the country.

Jesus was written about by dozens of different people from different locations... hell of a trick, you reductionist idiot.

Stephen Miller

>Using a picture made by Israelis.
Fuck off shill.

There is absolutely ZERO historical evidence that Jesus of Nazareth was a real person.

we have a new messiah, OP

btw, clean your room

you mean jesus's spiritual successor?

Nope there were later forgeries by Christian writers who edited Josephus to add in breathless accounts of Jesus as well as generic accounts of people named Joshua that are falsely ascribed to Jesus.

Jesus was an invention of the Flavian dynasty to try to quell revolts in Judea.

This
Also
Das Right!

>YOU WOULDN'T LET JESUS OR HIS DISCIPLES (JEWS TOO) INTO YOUR ETHNOSTATE?
correct.
>B T F O
does not compute.

{
>exuberant at christianity's demise
>uses nigger slang
}

{
>white
}

pick 1 from the following two sets and only 1.

>YOU WOULDN'T LET JESUS OR HIS DISCIPLES (JEWS TOO) INTO YOUR ETHNOSTATE?
Yes
Jesus is a cuck

im not a christian OP. i wouldnt let jesus in to my country but its only because he would try to set up a jew ethnostate

lmfao can't wait to see you all burn in hell

jesus was not only a lier but also a jew making him the king of all liers with lies so big faggots still believe them to this day . case in point coming back from the dead, no heaven but through him lol what a fucking joker.

>white morality
What, the same morality that says you should be a good little cuck and care for niggers and the weak? So-called "white morality" is what is destroying our race in the first place. Master morality > slave morality.

There is no god. Only my people.

Empathy IS weakness though. Overly empathetic people should be bred out of the white race in order to ensure our survival.

Would a clause saying the son of God could live in the ethnostate be ok with you? This is probably bait, but it's based a real argument. If the literal fucking son of God shows up performing miracles, then he can come in.

dafuq good is a Middle Eastern religion that invites barbarians into your home so they can kill you, eat you and replace you.

#ThanksChristianity

youtube.com/watch?v=n7aczBdyFw0

bruh book of enoch, bible is true all of it is true its a big game i might be in too deep but you are not even with your feet in the water

apologize

Jesus wasn't a jew you fucking moron the jewstablishment hated him.

>ZERO historical

reddit.com/r/ReasonableFaith/comments/1nawwc/claim_a_galilean_preacher_who_fits_the_general/
ntwrightpage.com/2016/07/12/christian-origins-and-the-resurrection-of-jesus-the-resurrection-of-jesus-as-a-historical-problem/
leaderu.com/truth/1truth22.html
answering-islam.org/Shamoun/documents.htm
pleaseconvinceme.com/2012/why-should-i-believe-in-the-resurrection/
reasonablefaith.org/rediscovering-the-historical-jesus-the-evidence-for-jesus

That Jesus existed is as much of a historical fact as the existence of Alexander the Great or Julius Caesar. This is accepted by the majority of secular historians. You're stating what you wish to be true as fact because you're a delusion- *looks at flag* Yep, a delusional idiot. Sorry your capitalization of "zero" couldn't make it more true for you, faggot.

You're mistaking compassion for weakness...The Japanese did that once...ONCE.

How about just admitting the middle east was white before arabs invaded (Egypt, Persia, etc)

Christendom fought against Jewish usury for CENTURIES m8

>If the literal fucking son of God shows up performing miracles, then he can come in.
FREE WINE FOR EVERY ONE! woot woot!

holy kek, Jesus' disciples are described physically in the books as typical arabs of that time. Jesus himself did not stand apart from his disciples as he had to be pointed out by Judas when the Roman's arrested him.

jesus was a sand nigger and a jew checked and keked.

Is this meme event true though? I'd imagine egyptians are much the same as today, though the leadership certainly could have been white, and later in history was (specifically greek/roman.)

Yes, fuck Jesus. I see no conflict.

ancient egyptians closest modern day descendants are coptic christians, some of whom have retained white features. I imagine they looked something like Assad or like pic related

burn in hell

Hahahaha THATS what they mean by saying we're worshipping an arab, ya he was Jewish whatever hah. Son of God

>YOU'RE SAYING YOU WOULDN'T LET JESUS OR HIS DISCIPLES (JEWS TOO) INTO YOUR ETHNOSTATE?

I would be happy to tell Caesar Vespasian to fuck himself and stay out, he would come in anyway though because he's fucking Caesar

>Jesus was a pussy made up by (((them))) to make sure white people never stood up for themselves.

jews refused to pay homage to Caesar so they concocted Jesus to trick jews into worshipping Caesar and it didn't work.

>"secular historians agree Jesus existed"
>posts sources from Christian apologetics websites
>"see look at all the secular historians"

>amerilarp education