SHTF/bugging in

Say a massive SHTF-worthy event occurs, like:
>EMP attack
>solar flare
>worldwide epidemic
And say, you could only take one gun, crossbow, and bow; what do you get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pr36MCm5dkk
youtu.be/8wW5KR1pDxs
youtu.be/P5iJZjw8k40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In your imaginary world where I only get one, bolt action 22lr.

The correct answer is always anything in 10mm made by Glock.

My childhood Marlin Model 60. I can easily carry thousands of rounds and shooting that thing is second nature to me.

9mm you mean, rookie mistake

Gun. I know how to manufacture bullets, I don't know how to make bows or bolts.

I keep a kit with a ghost M4 in my truck. It has a combat load of Mk262 plus a CMMG 22lr bolt and a brick of Aguilla 60gr SSS, so I take that!

.17 hmr or .22 lr (.17 hmr better than .22)
good for hunting small game, Excalibur Matrix Sapphire for crossbow,
you dont need a bow

.50 cal black powder rifle. The size of the hole I blow in anyone will make the rest think twice about fucking with me in my Fort of Autism. Also I have enough lead, pyrodex, and casts to last me years.

haha... 9 mememeter

.22 is omnipresent though.
OP, you better prepare for events like Katrina first. I think this should be the textbook example of events you should prepare for

>I don't know how to make bows or bolts.
So this is the power of anarcho-capitalism?

the 9mm meme has to end

I would bring an AK and nothing else.

this gun is easy to operate and take apart. plus, this gun is one of the quietest guns when attached with a suppressor in all of ww2.

Only answer is a quality Ar-15. Prices have sunk for the ammo too. Shoot humans, shoot food, keep an extra bullet in the grip compartment so you can take necessary measures if needed...

I have a 12 gauge pump action, a 30-30 lever action and an SKS, 100+ rounds for the latter two and 50 or so for the former
I'm sure I can last long enough to raid the local library and figure out how to make my own crossbow bolts

Fucking idiot.

You're right that.22 is alot more common than .17
but you can get over that if you decide to repack
and make your own ammo

O rly?

>bow

Literally nigger-tier weapons

I think most people would carry too much shit. You need a sidearm, knife, and two other guns AT MOST. That and adequate ammo alone is going to weigh you down 30 pounds.

Even if the rest of your shit is ultralight you're going to be carrying a lot. You want to try to stay under say 60 pounds so you don't sweat too much of your water out or burn through food too quickly.

That's a very well rounded kit. Just get a reliable handgun, and there ya go!

Fucking idiot.

Where will you get the powder? You probably can't make it so it's a moot point. Just have More ammo.

If you're shooting .17hmr you better be repacking the overpriced shit.

True. I chose to not make my own and focus my ressources on other things, mainly water and purification means.
Don't forget that normies don't think about water, and they're likely to be dangerous if they're thirsty and desperate.

youtube.com/watch?v=pr36MCm5dkk

>17HMR
>Repack (Reload)
Wanna know how I know you're a fucking idiot?

Are you saying it's impossible to reload rimfire ammunition?

me too & ur probably not a total faggot.

Yep, kalishnakova. Does not quit. And I have a couple of ar10's but the ak wins out

You desperately need more ammo bro

MG42 and a steel dildo mounted foregrip.

I was hoping to get a Jericho when I turn 21 next month
and of course I also have the old ontario knife my grandpa gave me

rahowa when

Pretty much

I'm a burger, my dude, I have 2 rifles (AR and AK-47) along with a Glock just in the house. There is no way I would be without something in a SHTF situation

Wanna know how I know you're a fucking idiot?

when I move back with family next week I'll start ordering by the hundreds and stockpiling
also I forgot about the handloaded 30-30 rounds some guy gave me for free, that brings it to more like 200 of those

>stipling
That's how I know you suck dick. Opinion discarded.
enjoy your slower rate of fire, reduced accuracy, smaller mag size, and increased weight/datigue.

That's good, get a thousand in each caliber and you'll sleep better. Or more. I knew a guy with 11000 rounds under his bed!

Sure

>stipling
>grip tape
Ask me how I know you've never held a gun in your life.

AR-15.. the ammo is everywhere and fairly easy to make your own if need be!

Tbh an AR15 or AK47 are your best bets, ammo and parts will be easier to come by vs anything else if the world goes to shit

.44 magnum revolver

nah yeah nah mate got a couple steak knives in the kitchen and an axe and machete, all a cunt needs to survive mate guns might hurt someone

>instantly tell everyone within a mile of my 20 what my bearing is and that i have food supplies ammo and big guns
>he's never played Dayz

>suppressors are fun!

I'll take my 16" AR15 with the Ciener .22LR conversion so I can fire .22LR or 5.56MM.

Just gimme my recurve and my asat cammo... I'll lie in wait and silently harvest all the gear and "long pig" I want, for personal consumption and barter. Lungshot humans go down real quick.

if you dont have one already, and you havent been using it, its far too late. I need to pick up a shit ton of ammo before it all goes out of stock in a few weeks time.

S&W AR-15 iron sights .223 and 5.56
beretta 92FS 9mm
S&W .357 model 65
savage .22 bolt action

and a mean dog. I saw a guy in a guille suit running down the street with a rifle today. my first thought was "oh shit its already happening. he was closing in on my landlord. common sense says let him get shot, i wont have to pay rent, but i grabbed my pistol and watched this guy close. as i was about to open the window i saw that it was airsoft. He was just havin some fun. I was legit concerned, but in that moment i realized how real the situation will be. Theres going to be people looking at you from a distance, ready to kill you without thought. You might be all dressed up and ready for war, but aint no fancy clothes or guns gonna save the day. Some prick watching you behind blinds in a window is gonna blow your brains out.

You best play it smart, because how you think its gonna be happening is NOT how its gonna be happening. When shit hits the fan, reality is gonna set in, that your apocalypse fantasy is a lot less fun than you thought it was going to be. I felt like a real idiot there for a minute, with my silly guns and tactical clothes.

Mossberg 590 Shockwave

My .38 special airweight. Really because it's the only gun I have or will ever need.

Impossible? No

Cost effective, practical, safe, accurate? Very much so. At $13 a brick, not worth it at all.

Better of getting a 17Rem or comparable centerfire.

Sauce: have reloaded for many years

Bugging In?

In, I'm comfy with guns in several rooms.
Out? .12 Gauge Shotgun

I'm going to forego firearms and add +10 to melee dmg

A .22 Pelet Gun is handy for quiet shooting.

>picking anything other than an ar-15 in the US

i find one of you Sup Forums faggots spout off some 1488 shit show you my 4 of clubs befriend you and then steal your guns and all of your shit after i have gained trust

None of those

Schwerer Gustav
Everything else is irrelevant.

>we wuz clubbin
Doubt it. In that type of a situation, I would never trust a moron.

Why do you have a lever-action rifle?

I mean they're fun as hell to shoot but dude it's not practical to fight with.

>4 of clubs
immediate execution

I would disagree.
If I was in a cucked AWB state, I would rock a lever gun.

Plus there is the slightly improved grey man aspect with a regular lever gun vs the mall ninja AR types walking around looking like a larping airsofter

Go back to ARG faggot.

you just need something good enough to kill an idiot with better stuff than you.

>Nice try fbi
Always bugging in bugging out was never a option for me and my family

any akm variant
reason :
-ample stocks of ammunition
-easily fixed when broken, parts can be even homemade

how are you gonna shoot prone retardo

>>be le greyfag
>>get ambushed

>only take one

is that coach gun nickel plated or stainless? it's gorgeous

what's up with the 4 of clubs?

Winchester Defender shotgun with buck shot and rifled slugs.

To get ammo youtu.be/8wW5KR1pDxs youtu.be/P5iJZjw8k40

Yea waters a good one I live on a lake so I pretty good on water unless it's get too contaminated but I can just use carbon filter or hepa

Repack used shells

Saiga 5.45 or FAL. decisions

Not here bo, no one but senpai is welcome

Fal. .308 is a common round . And it's devastating

I actually agree with this guy

>And say, you could only take one gun, crossbow, and bow; what do you get?
Gamemaster 760 - 308 or 30-06.

I'd ambush kill my neighbor and take all oh his guns probably rape kill his wife while I'm at it.
Fuckers always braging to me about what he has.
He thinks I have no guns.

My first rifle: A Marlin Model 336 in .30-30

I can tell you don't own a FAL. That shit is heavy as fucking balls. I wouldn't want to carry one if I was having to hike anywhere.

>enjoy your slower rate of fire, reduced accuracy, smaller mag size, and increased weight/datigue.
Manlet detected.

shotgun
hunt with slugs
use buckshot on niggers so you can beat them to death with the stock
it's food and entertainment all in one. who even needs a ps2

All you need is a Mosin Nagant breh

just put a bayonet on your shotgun

Either an AR-15 or a 10/22.
Firepower vs silence. The age old debate.

This is why you always cary one poisoned food item on you