Fellow Leafs

Will Canada ever return to being a white country?

It's angering seeing our cities turn from glorious bustling areas full of Anglos and Francophones with European architechture to shitholes filled with Pakis, Indians, and Arabs with graffiti everywhere.

Luckily, I don't live in or near any major cities. I still have to see it every day on the news, but even in the rural maritimes, I can slowly see it happening here as well.

It's depressing. We went from a 90%+ white nation to barely 80% in just a few decades and it's lowering at a much faster rate than the US.

How did this happen so quickly? I know about (((them))), but our population used to be so redpilled. What PMs and politicians truly ruined this country? When exactly did the tide turn for us?

What are the chances of us going back to at least over 80% white? When do you think it'll happen, if it does?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/illegal-asylum-seekers-quebec-rcmp-border-1.3981117
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/illegal-asylum-seekers-quebec-rcmp-border-1.3981117
ethnicelebs.com/andrew-scheer
globalnews.ca/news/3658241/somali-criminal-records-canada-us-deportation-intelligence/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never, we Ching Chongs colonise the country. Hongcouver our capitar!

Here's an old pic from 1950's Banff (I think) that another fellow leaf posted a few weeks ago.

Fucking chink.

Haha get cucked leafs. This is what happens when you don't have enough children.

Have fun becoming a chinese colony.

And no takers? Figures. Probably getting baited by a fucking slide thread.

That picture is from the United States.

Ching chang chong

Whats happening to us is also happening to you with Mexishits. I wouldn't laugh.
Yes, but it still is from the time when white men ruled their own nation. I need to fill up my vintage folder.

I'm sorry but the amount of whites will never increase again in this country. Whites will be less than 50% in a few decades.

Be cocky while Shitbec is filled to the brim with niggers
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/illegal-asylum-seekers-quebec-rcmp-border-1.3981117

Look up Arnold Friberg friend

Let's archive that unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/illegal-asylum-seekers-quebec-rcmp-border-1.3981117

Canucks are so flamboyant they distract from an INDIAN in CHURCH.

Damn. Some good paints. Saving a bunch to my folder.

I have a lot of NSDAP Germany pics if anyone wants me to dump them here

Once the Chinese and Korean refugees start pouring in the white man will be gone in a generation.

I'll make sure to remember that red jackets scare you, its amazing the Brits lost the revolutionary war.

>Anglos and Francophones
You were diverse before you knew it.
Cathoids ruined this country.

>I can't hear you over how loud that costume is.
"And then, Jacques, I put two fingers up the Indian guys butthole."

>NatSoc
>lefty, SJW, n*gger loving french quebec
>anti monarchist anglo-saxon canada

Quebecois prefer negroid francophone immigrants over "fellow canadian" anglo-saxons that speak french at a 10th grade level.
But nice LARP, faglord. You can stop pretending to be a nazi any time now.

Sure, but it wasn't racial. Francophones knew their place.

Canada is literally less white than the US, in 30 years we fell to 60% white

based norgebot

The US has more n*ggers than canada has people entirely

As opposed to Trayvon fucking your wife?

go be a nigger somewhere else

Shit, really? I recently read that we were at least around the 80% mark...

I don't care about America they were cucked since 1776

Damn, what I'd give for a time machine to go to that diner. Sandwich and a coffee, ma'am.

some smaller rural towns are still like this though. You've just got to get outside the commuter range of the shit-tier cities like Toronto and Vancouver.

"Whites" are 75%
Europeans are 61%

>fucking your wife?
jokes on you
>im gay

>Europeans are 61%
so non-white?

I forgot, Canada counts Arabs as 'white'.

We're so fucked. Even the leader of the cuckservatives sounds like a kike. (((Scheer)))

European means people purely of European origin, I know retarded Iranians who claim theyre white that's why you can't trust the white statistic.

Always number one, even when it comes to degeneracy.

20% Asia face.

No they didn't. They demanded autonomy and the salam sandniggers will use Quebec as precedent when they want their own province.

What the fuck happened between 1981 and 2011?

I was thinking the other day that all through out history, white people seemed to do their best when they were a minority fighting against adversity. We just need a little drama in our real life. I appreciate what our ancestors did for us building our future so we could be fun and free but its turned us soft.

They demanded autonomy, but they didn't get it. After that, they settled down from what I've seen.

>Sandwich and a coffee, ma'am

Go park your Chrysler Cordoba at the drive in with the cute waitress from the burger bar in hell, beta

I'm white, but i have no problem with chinks taking over.

Whites are in decline and someone has to take the wheel after us and Asians are the next most capable of it, after us, so its natural that they would be next in line for the drivers seat

t. Justin

Immigration skyrocketed, Canada's population in 1980 was 24 million people, in 2011 if was 35 million. That's a 10 million increase, white births are nearly at below replacement level, and I'm not sure the numbers from back then but I do know for the past 10 years we have been bringing 300-500 thousand immigrants here a year. All nearly non white and then there's the temporary foreign workers. My area has gone from majority European to majority Filipino in 20 years

Fuck, man. How can we advocate for more white births? Is there any way to stop this shit?

I looked at our change compared to Romania, Romania has very little immigration I think they have a slightly higher birth rate
In 1980 they had 22 million people, 2 million less then us in 1990 they peaked at 23 million then dropped to 20 million in 2010,
There's an estimated 26-30 million Romanians in total though spread throughout Europe (they immigrate more than Canadians) Canada's population should be at least 10 million less but we are growing way too quickly because of immigration

top kek

With the Libs in power, it's going to stay this way. From what I see on kikebook, everyone likes the fruitcake. Even if the Conservatives win, I don't know if immigration will go down. I expect the faggot will win another 4 years in 2019...

at least you guys are getting changs and not ugly pablos

Canada is going to be the next South Africa, South Africa was 40% white at its peak, we're nearly at South Africa levels and it will fall its impossible for birth rates to replace the foreigners, we have to deport them or remove them some other way.
I don't know if this can happen though, Canada is turning into a communist state, my family came here as refugees from soviet Hungary and they're always telling me they're glad they won't live to see the future of this country.

>Canada is turning into a communist state
If you think Canada is turning into a communist state then you don't know/understand what communism is.

They're already making Australia which was once 98% white into a minority majority nation. It will be as white as America in the decade or so.

>If you cut third world immigration, shitskins win

that's a breddy big nose, m8
>*couch*

Ah glad to see the jewnited States of amerigoys chiming in while they let their country be taken over by niggers and spics.

At least chinks and poos are somewhat civilized

They're both terrible in comparison to Europeans. Sure, (some) Asians are better than Mexishits, but I'd rather Canada stay Canada and not Hong Kong.
>and they're always telling me they're glad they won't live to see the future of this country.
I wish I could feel the same way...
If NDP somehow wins, I am packing up and moving. It sucks that my future children won't be able to grow up and experience the mostly European Canada I have, but they'll be better off in the USA. From the threads last night, it seems whites down there are now the majority of births again, couple that with deporting illegals and Trump in favor of European immigration, by the looks of it the whites in the US have a big chance to turn their numbers up back to the 80% range.

You mean the people from a communist country telling me this don't know what a communist country is?

Are you planning on moving to Montana? It gets tons of Canadian immigrants.

>What are the chances of us going back to at least over 80% white? When do you think it'll happen, if it does?

Zero.

White ethnostates may pop-up if Canada and US balkanize into several countries. New England + Atlantic Canada could easily become a white ethnostate. Whites could easily capture 90% of Canadian Land for themselves and isolate non-whites in city states (GTA, Montreal, Vancouver, etc) and make them dependent on us.

Definitely somewhere in the Midwest. Montana looks great from the pics I've seen. I like mountains, it's 96%(?) white, so it's on my mind. Fargo in North Dakota looks nice, but there seems to be a lot of natives there.

A genovirus to whipe out the unclean.

Yeah we honestly wouldn't really lose anything if we cut off the GTA and Vancouver

Mark my fucking words this era of political correctness will only cause the pendulum to swing so far right next time that we will be lining up sand niggers and the like for miles into our gas chambers.

I don't know how that could happen, but it would be great. Our WW1 vets didn't die so their country could be ruled by chinks and sandniggers.

desu I don't mind living in a giant Chinatown with cool nature outside the cities, I just don't want a fucking muslim theocracy. I've lived in one before.

Like this?

Even with Trump as president, leftists still hold tons of power and won't stop promoting the degenerate garbage they pushed until they're defeated.

I asked my grandma how she felt back when she was younger and niggers were segregated and couldn't vote in America, she said she felt bad she didn't understand it. Now she talks like your typical Sup Forums poster
I saw a woman with two mixed negro kids (she's white) and she told them I didn't want you in that school because it's not diverse enough, they asked what that means, she said it's too white that's not good. In my area there's signs up saying things like "apartment for rent Filipinos only"
We have a generation of non whites being told it's bad to be white diversity equals less whites equals good and whites growing up being told this too.
The Africans rose up and killed the whites in their homeland the same will happen in the west one day, the white poeple are going to be fed up and instead of peacefully being deported it's going to be violent

Wishful thinking, user. But (((they))) have such a firm grip on the economy and education system, firmer than the Weimar days. If we tried, it would just backfire considering all the pathetic fucking 'compassion and empathy for the minorities' normie cucks.

Nope, your fucked up when you elected Trudeau

Arr ferrow Chinese, fuck Angrows

He got elected because women think he's the "hottest man evarrrrr" and because he coerced the degenerate junkies with his "legal weed" promise.

It's painfully obvious he's going to wait until just before the election and then legalize weed, thus getting enough support to win.

He's a slimy little fuck, he's continuing on his father's legacy of ruining a once great nation.

Depends on if weed-man wins the re-election.
If he does, no chance.
If he doesn't, we might be able to salvage this mess of a country. Don't count on it though.

>Will Canada ever return to being a white country?
lmao no

No we fucked up when we allowed non Anglo immigration

Fuck you shill

Union between Canada Australia new Zealand and the uk when?

no and i don't want it to because i like my chink gook and nigger friends so fuck off white nationalist

We fucked up by restricting European immigration. Obama even tried to flood the Midwest and Pennsylvania with Africans. Thankfully they might get deported soon.

Or conservative party is hardly conservative. Even if they win, immigration probably won't slow down any. Maybe if mad Max won the leadership, but he didn't.

Ethnicity:
*56.25% Irish
*25% Ashkenazi Jewish
*12.5% English
*6.25% German

ethnicelebs.com/andrew-scheer

He's a quarter Jewish on his father's side.

I for one welcome our Asian waifus.

>immigration probably won't slow down any
All parties are pro-immigration at the moment

Less people identified as European Canadians and more people identified as Canadian Canadians.

Our*
Every fucking time.

I've seen that in an ethnicity map. Canadian isn't an ethnicity though, wtf are they doing. As pointed out, 500,000 immigrants a year doesn't help either.

It doesn't, but I'm pretty sure the amount of Canadians with euro ancestry is closer to 70-75%, even if it is falling every year as more immigrants arrive due to Trudeau.

The fucking burgers are sending over their refugees. We need a wall and they have to pay for it

European Origins Only
20,157,965[1]
Canada 2011 Census

According to Wikipedia

globalnews.ca/news/3658241/somali-criminal-records-canada-us-deportation-intelligence/

"As the United States has stepped up deportations of Somalis with criminal records, some have crossed illegally into Canada and made refugee claims under false identities, according to an intelligence report obtained by Global News."

"But Abdi Ahmed, director of Immigration Partnership Winnipeg, said he had not seen any evidence it was happening, and since refugee claimants were fingerprinted, their criminal pasts would be known."

Our fucking immigration director in one of the biggest places of illegal crossings, is of course, a non white himself. Of course he would say that there's "no evidence"

Mulrooney did this. The PC's did this.

It's a war on labour. We're losing.