/OUR DAY/ LIVE DNC

Sup Forumstest 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOMORROW around mid-day, I'm going to be in front of the DNC headquarters (((LIVE))) with a megaphone and we are all going to have our voices heard once and for all. I have like 20 of these cool ass Sup Forums stop signs first come, first serve. They're entirely free, I don't want your money. We're gonna burn dc to the ground. Let's let these fucking frauds know that we cannot be lied to.

I'm going to be streaming it through periscope so we can have a foothold on Twitter
Here's my Twitter account: mobile.twitter.com/no_131011612
Periscope: pscp.tv/No_131011612

I hope you guys have the balls to actually show up live and say the things you truly feel...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>In b4 suicide by weight dropping on head, 6 gunshots to the skull, 3 types of poisons and one car wreck before you show up to protest.

RIP :(

Maybe I'll be lucky enough to be killed by the guy who killed Seth Rich

You better scream "his name was Seth Rich!" At least once. Also, don't let it turn into a cringey kekistan memefest. Please don't let this shit all over the idea of a protesting right

Are you going to talk about PedoGate?

Unfettered free speech at its finest

Absolutely, this is going to be classic pol in the streets

100% basically I'm going to try to breakdown everything live, shouting it at the dnc

Bump

His name was Seth Rich

Bump.

We're going to drag these guys into the street and smash a brick through their fucking teeth

And probably people like this too

Is this your first time getting word out or are some people already attending

and he was jewish.

You going to livestream, user?

Just announcing it now, its all gonna be very spontaneous

wait, never mind I'm retarded.

Anyway, make sure to vet anyone going with you. As said, last thing we need are Sargon's fuckparty messing this up.

Of course, the idea is that most people will be watching from behind their computer screen, a new kind of digital protest I suppose

Sorry b but I doubt this will work out. Only a few hundred, maybe a thousand will see this post, way fewer who could actually attend. You should contact the pol news twitter account, if they tweet about you might get a couple people. Gotta say an exact location and time otherwise nobodies just gonna sit around the dnc waiting for people to yell at it

you know what to do

Do you have a list of shit you want to say, user? Seriously, you're gonna want to have a list of things you're going to want to say.

Exactly. Don't be mean but just tell anybody with anything too meme-y that you're trying to make it a more legitimate protest, and kindly ask them to leave it behind. Also, if it doesn't do anything throw shit at their building and hope it gets on the news

Hva faen jævla!!?? Du er Konge av riket av dod på sorgen renner hjelm??!! Du elsker selvmord!!!!!!??????

I contacted pol news network, hopefully I can get a stickied tweet

Also contacted Brittany Venti, still waiting for a response

I have a list of things of course, I'm also going to read off funny REEEEEE's from the thread

Have a list of things you want addressed, in the case of someone taking away the piece of paper you have, keep your phone out.

As I was typing this, this played from my YT playlist: youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

It's all on my phone

Basically it's going to be our version of HWNDU in front of the DNC

Good, also continue scanning with your eyes while you're talking for any (((political disruptors))), continually watch your back. If you can get more people with you, that's good.

screencap for the list? People here could help add more shit to it.

Great idea

In most cases I'd tell you to tone it down. In this one, keep going, to an extent. Are you trying to bring people toward your cause or away from it through this protest?

It's going to come off as more goofy than angry

Hm. I'll let another anons weigh in on this, but my thing is that most of your satire's going to be lost on people.

>no one has called OP a mentally ill retard for even considering doing this stupid shit.
OP, you're a fucking dipshit

It's not for average people, it's for all the pollacks watching behind their computer screen, the idea to an extent is that most people might not understand it, just like pol

Coming from the Australian... I'm not very insulted

You need to scream nigger a few times for good measure. It will help get peoples attention.

May just happen

Why don't you just go to unite the right literally the next day. It's been in the works for months and thousands are going. No one will show up to your protest because all of 6 people have seen it even advertised and those that have will probably not even attend. I know it's almost time for school to start again and you want something to remember this summer by because all you've done is shit up this board but come on, do you really think this will work?

Bump most important thread rn

May uncle Adolf smile upon you on this day, brother.

I'm not trying to have an altright protest I'm trying to protest pedophiles and the DNC, what was the point of this?

These guys get it

If you need a break from yelling try playing this through the megaphone
youtube.com/watch?v=_Zk6eXvCiuo

I would contact Mike Cernovich an Jack Posebiec too. Hugely influential on the e-right. DM them and make it sounds super legit, not something they want to dissassociate with

This is gonna be us in the streets

We need to create a shoujo manga called My Fashy Boyfriend. It stars a likeable SJW who just does what she feels she needs to do to fit in, and her alt-right, boyfriend in the shipbuilding industry who drops redpills and helps her be honest with herself.

Thats actually beautiful I love it