ACTUALLY HAPPENING

CHINA SAYS THEY WILL DEFEND NORTH KOREA IF THE US/SOUTH ATTACKS FIRST

"If the U.S. and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the North Korean regime and change the political pattern of the Korean Peninsula, China will prevent them from doing so."
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-media-idUSKBN1AR005

AMERICA RELEASES PLANS TO LAUNCH PREEMPTIVE ATTACK WITH B1 BOMBERS

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-10/pentagon-unveils-plan-pre-emptive-strike-north-korea-b-1-bombers

pacaf.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1272434/south-dakota-airmen-arrive-ready-to-fight-tonight-from-guam/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JeczQNqSkUQ
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-media-idUSKBN1AR005
youtube.com/watch?v=WX5ErVLcfGM
focus.de/politik/ausland/nato-bestaetigt-fuer-guam-gilt-keine-offizielle-beistandspflicht_id_7459171.html
archive.is/X1C3b
guampdn.com/story/news/2017/08/10/north-korea-considers-mid-august-attack-plan-against-guam/554932001/
freebeacon.com/national-security/china-criticizes-cia-director-comments/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

got any real sources?

They also said they will be neutral if NK strikes first.
The fact that they will defend NK if US attacked was known, now they say they will let US attack if NK attacks first.
I am feeling a false flag coming in soon where China is involved in the lie to get rid of NK.

FALSE FLAG INBOUND

Reuters?

This is good news retard
This means if they do shit we have free rain

America is baiting the Norks into launching their shitty missile which will get intercepted by THAAD immediately at which stage they'll get glassed for being the antagonist in the conflict.

I'm getting really tired of these virtue signaling cocksuckers playing mind games with us,
>we should shut that fatass up forever
>WHAO WHAO HOL UP WE BOMB U IF U MESS WIT DEM

whats china gonna do if Trumps best friend Putin is the one that attacks. Let's say we agree to drop the sanctions against Russia if they strike North Korea first. China won't do shit if it's Russia and the US

Amazing how quickly these threads keep restarting.

IIRC, the Chinks are treaty bound to defend the Norks unless the Norks start it. If we want to go in and kick the Nork's asses, we need to goad them into attacking us.

India would butt fuck them and Japan would redo Nanking. China has a shit military record

checked

>IF THE US/SOUTH ATTACKS FIRST

so its nothing

We're not going to glass them unless they actually get a nuke onto target.

>China says they will pour troops into NK, but totally not to annex or install a puppet state

That's actually a very clever idea

Step it up, murica bro. Fuck China

kek this

>US false flags Guam
>oh nooo that sucks
>Attacks NK

China can't get rid of Best Korea because One Korea will ally with the US, and One Korea borders China.

This is China telling Kim to sit down.

I wouldn't stay it was known, it was just speculated in the skeptic warmongering community. Nobody has actually considered China a real ally of North Korea for the past two decades yet here they go saying they'd be willing to go to war if the US stirs the shitpot themselves.

Plus, all the Best Koreas will try to go to China to flee the evil South Koreans and Americans.

Get cozy gentlemen

youtu.be/JeczQNqSkUQ

So? Many other nations that are next to China are allied with US or the west in general. Would you rather have a nuke target next to you or capitalists?

sounds like a reverse double maverick

Who? Poo in Loo?

Sure, but also Taiwan, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Pakis and Japan is not that far, you got Russia being neutral and not pro communism.

they are our tech support soo yea

>trump and 800 burgernigger diplomats get cucked by putin
>now this
Lmao getting tired of winning

Taiwan is an island. Pakis don't like us anymore, they've just got to wait us out in Afghanistan.

One Korea would also be the most powerful of the US aligned border states.

>tfw Trump has been playing 10d chess by making friends with Putin, who will join the US in a war with China

The message was more a threat to the Norks than it was to America, desu senpai.

kek sorry mexinigger but this next world war is for the grown ups .please gain bigger balls in order to join. maybe in the next 200 years

Why does china even waste time babysitting these faggots, what do they get out of it?

Go to bed, Sup Forums, nothing is going to happen. DPRK doesn't have the capability to launch jack shit. They're just bluffing to make the US have an autistic panic attack. Nothing is going to happen.

Fucking gnarly

Well fuck, On to Iran. This shit is getting old, I'm getting old. Where is my happening.

Nah, the last thing China wants is an American puppet on their border, they already have two close by

There wouldn't be any difference if NK joins SK. AT ALL.

The potential to prevent American influence from reaching further into Asia, I'd imagine.

All the north Koreans would likely try to escape to China.

They're pretty sure we're the devil.

china won't be able to do SHIT against america, so who gives a fuck?

A buffer zone.

Yes there will. There will be an American controlled government on China's border. If NK attacks first, the peninsula and probably Japan will be a sheet of glass. If America attacks first, it will be conventional so all those Chinks at the border will rush in to the 58th.

48th*

CIA director just 2 weeks ago called China the greatest threat to the US in the future like a dumb ass retard. China knows what's up. They are eventually on the chopping block and just like Russia, they're not putting up with this mission creep bullshit. The jig is up, we gotta go full false flag or invade Canada.

FUCKING 38TH

1812 rematch when?

(((American))))

Nobody's glassing anything in Korea.

Global Times even though affiliated with the government does not speak for the government.China is tired of North Korea,despite it being a buffer state they will rather have a better world image than a minor national security risk which is from US soldiers if the Two Koreas Unify.It china has a better international image,their claims in the South China Sea would be more "just and fair".They call it the South China Sea for a reason.

I know. So NKorea will achieve nuclear blackmail and demand withdrawal of US troops.

yea because our culture is killing them

China shooting missiles 30-50km off of guam into international waters is not an attack, it's a missile test. Also Guam not covered by NATO

WW3 incoming

China won't do shit we are their biggest customers

Terrible news. WW3 delayed again, god dammit.

North Korea not China, fuck me I probably should sleep but the happening I've waited for my whole life is around the corner.

They will flood NKorea with troops before the invasion starts.

Did you brainlets miss the part where the Chinese newspaper said they would "remain neutral if North Korea attacks first"?

That means they're not going to stop Kim from getting steamrolled after the US initiates the false flag. It's all over for Kim. Sorry.

>reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-media-idUSKBN1AR005

>BEIJING (Reuters) - If North Korea launches an attack that threatens the United States then China should stay neutral, but if the United States attacks first and tries to overthrow North Korea's government China will stop them, a Chinese state-run newspaper said on Friday.

Let me repeat that first part

>BEIJING (Reuters) - If North Korea launches an attack that threatens the United States then China should stay neutral

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Guam is part of the US even if it's not a state, and would most likely get some Article 5 shit going.

holy fuck amerishits are gonna get ANAL RAPED

We could simply give them NK and keep the mines until relations are normalized over a two year span

>AMERICA RELEASES PLANS TO LAUNCH PREEMPTIVE ATTACK WITH B1 BOMBERS

No they didn't.

No one is going to glass S.Korea or Japan
North Korea will have a tough time trying to send anything past THAADs.

You do realize you are RIGHT next to us?

Well, the Iran card is next. So we have that going..I say we just bomb the shit out of Nigera. They have submarine/helicopter hybrids now. In 3 days they can put mini-nukes on them and reach NY, with the help of media fear mongering people will believe it.
youtube.com/watch?v=WX5ErVLcfGM

Forgot

Nope, no WW3, China gave the greenlight to the US to do its false flag special and make it look like they were acting in self defense.

It's not like China "doesn't know" about the US's ability to do false flags. It's been doing it for over 100 years with 100% success rates, everybody knows this, especially military.

China just gave the US a free pass to false flag: "If North Korea launches an attack that threatens the United States then China should stay neutral"

They can use north korea to nuke and we nuke north korea instead.

I get the feelimg this has less to do with NK amd more to do with China and Russia switching to gold back'd currency. The petro dollar is on life support (see Saudi Arabia's financial woes) and we know the clock is ticking. Once the american dollar loses its place as the global currency, we are big time fucked. I think we are trying to bait China and Russia into conflict to keep their economies from stabilizing and gaining steam. A failure to keep them nigger tier leads to our version of the falling of the Roman Empire.

this

China isn't in a position to defend North Korea. They are currently having enough problems with India, Bhutan, Vietnam, and Taiwan without throwing the U.S., Japan, South Korea, and NATO in the mix.

No you fuck.

Everyone already assumed China wouldn't get involved, yet here they are stating they'd defend them if they don't actually launch a random nuke at their opponents to start it.

If there is suspicion that the war was started by a false flag/isn't the plan to launch missiles at Guam, China will probably invade and support to the North.

This means that
>in every outcome short of deescalation and Kim launching missiles first, the Chinese will now get involved

That's huge.

Since Japan has endured the brunt of the wildly launched missles from Pudgey Panface, and China threatens retaliation if US and/or SK preemptively stikes the norks...have Japan lower the boom on NK, While US, AU, and SK wait for the Chicoms and Ruskies

Well, clearly China is behind the whole thing and encouraging them. Its probably an intentional trap to start ww3. Seems like they want this shit to go hot.

>correction
they are beneath us

German media is reporting that NATO said if Guam gets hit it doesn't trigger article 5

focus.de/politik/ausland/nato-bestaetigt-fuer-guam-gilt-keine-offizielle-beistandspflicht_id_7459171.html

Can't find this in English but in German there are multiple sources. We're sitting out this one.

Fucking why? It would help them more to side with the US and SK in this. They can go in and take any resources they want when the DPRK is destroyed in a week. Why waste time defending a sinking ship

If dwbs Plutonium Chan is cometh

Is it just me or does it look like this fag is being fed lines?
>I like peace
>or war
pic related

>archive.is/X1C3b shit archive tho
guampdn.com/story/news/2017/08/10/north-korea-considers-mid-august-attack-plan-against-guam/554932001/

Biblical NK crisis:

They said it likely wouldn't trigger, and it might not.

Says nothing about sitting out, quite the opposite, even.

That and the fact that our CIA DIRECTOR said China was a threat...and a then China responding with "Go fuck yourself" doesn't seem like this is some sort of reach around *wink wink* deal.
WW3 is off...for now.
freebeacon.com/national-security/china-criticizes-cia-director-comments/

You forgot to add "samurai boyfuckers" on the left panel

>they literally eat our shit
No wonder they are brown

Time to engineer a false flag attack. Maybe fuck with their missile guidance on the next test and send it to guam.

God I fucking hate Chyna. Perhaps the world will soon get tired of their mercury laced plastic shit and get together to rape them in the ass.

yes, let us attack them both.

yes and don't buy chinese made shit

nanking was a hoax

Unfortunately

inv4 nork hijackers ram a plane into the space needle or some shit.

It's a good thing we have a verified military expert here, cause it seems like some people are just spewing shit out their asses.

what world? The cucked Europe? Japan and their non existant military? Israel?
It's only you friend.