When you sow the seeds of racism... it only bears rotten fruits

When you sow the seeds of racism... it only bears rotten fruits....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/08/08/fake-news-nbc-news-phony-crop-rot-story-goes-viral/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too bad so sad, glad they're gone

>picture of a machine doing the harvesting

based elon musk will BTFO immigrants

Farmers who depend on illegal laborers should face the consequences

Unfortunately, racism is economically rational. I wish it weren't so. Perhaps if niggers stop running from reality, it need not so remain.

haha no wonder they're so defensive towards illegal immigration, their crops rely on it

any time a leftist says california has a big ole gdp make sure to remind them it's based almost entirely off of slave labor, and if california were to secede they would become a country like thailand or vietnam

This

Breaking news, cotton crops rot as slavery crackdown creates slave shortage.

Good

>tfw 50 cents more for my mcwhopper cuz no immigrant slaves

fuck drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc

If only there was a group of strong young men with no jobs that would step up and help.

This

>Leftists encourage slave labour of mexicans.

I wonder if Democrats ever wrote an article titled "Alabama crops rot as slavery crackdown creates farmworker shortage."

Upholding the law isn't racism leaf

false flag alert.
as legit as cropcircles.

use robots you stupid fucks.

Then why don't you go work on the farm you fat fuck?

>no one wants to do the harvesting
Pay them more than slave wages they will. and you also have advertise the job openings.

Good. Maybe now big agra can stop relying on exploitative practices and start developing cash crops that can actually be harvested by automation.

there was no labor shortage, they were just angry they had to pay niggers for their work.

Looks like a bunch of jobs just opened up for all those Millennials hiding in their parents' basement.

So out of one side of their face liberals insist that not paying someone $15 to press a button on a machine that cooks burgers for them. Then out of another side of their face they say that it's just plain awful that the mean old conservatives aren't letting them pay a racial group 30 cents an hour to do farm work?

Okay there, bud.

2 many gibs for niggers to work

As a farmer you play with fire you're going to get burned.

breitbart.com/immigration/2017/08/08/fake-news-nbc-news-phony-crop-rot-story-goes-viral/

Its ok because eventually we can build auto tractors. Give us 50 years and we won't even need farmers

Shortage of labor will make farmers to innovate.

This.

>you mean I have to actually *sacrifice* for something?! Wtf!?

Sounds like an argument for slavery.

END WELFARE. MOVE POOR PEOPLE TO FARMS.

Wait, they want a slave caste? Doesn't this kind of situation prove that a $15 minimum wage is a bad thing?

We have no shortage of niggers. What is the problem?

This

Cancel SNAP and other welfare programs, there will be plenty of workers

Oh darn, now farmers have an increased incentive to automate, decreasing labor costs and increasing efficiency.

Even grapes can now be automated in a profitable way.
Immigrants are a leftist/statist meme.

This.

Those boys clearly aren't healthy enough for labor jobs. Their pants are falling off because they are so starved already.

Maybe If someone else first harvests it and gives it to them free of charge, then, maybe, they can help farm...

oh wait, blacks farming is racist.

Leftism: Slavery is wrong.... but who will pick the cotton?

>farmers have spend years raking in the profits using illegal immigrant laborers who earn below minimum wage instead of investing in automation like literally every other industry has had to do
Fuck them.

Why does the left always lose its mind when the right wants to force them to pay their workers?

SO PAY MORE MONEYS FOR FARMWORK

THEY MUST HAVE DONE A CALCULATION THAT ITS BETTER TO DECLARE THE CROP A TOTAL LOSS THAN PAY MORE TO WORKERS TO HARVEST IT

IF NOT FARMERS ARE FUCKN STUPID

MAYBE THEY HAVE CROP INSURANCE THAT FACTORS INTO THEIR DECISION

>waaaa we can't exploit 3rd world labor anymore
Looks like you'll have to start paying people more than $4 an hour to pick your veggies. Plenty of unemployed nogs nearby with time on their hands that have a history of doing this line of work in the Americas.
New Deal: nogs want welfare then they can work out in the fields.

Maybe those cheapskate farmers will buy some fucking automated equipment now.

This

> liberals want forigen workers so they can be payed trash wages and work in horrible conditions

> The minimum wage should be $15/hr!!! Anything less is slavery!!

Liberals unironically support slavery.

Wow. It takes them 2 years to produce a census. MSM is just criminal for using this as evidence of Trump's policies.

Use prison labor. Nogs are built for it.

THIS, dumbass Millenial trash, the biggest generational letdown in American history, can finally stop licking Bernie's asshole and get a real job

Thank goodness I am 18 yrs old, Gen Z will clean up the mess Millenial trash made

This, fuck them for getting unlimited water during the drought too.

This

Tpbp

that's what you get for having a bunch of illegal aliens employed during a presidential administration that doesn't fuck around.

CA does grow cotton. Those fine young lads are too proud to pick the cotton out of a bottle of Aspirin. You think they'll pick a field of it?

OH FUCK NOW MY AVOCADO TOAST IS GOING TO COST $50 A SLICE INSTEAD OF $35

They should be utilising the land for pig iron production anyway, not wasting it for crops.

This. Cheap cocksuckers can buy equipment or sell the farm to someone that isn't a spic enabler.

Bet you they all now have dirty toilets

Pay. Your. Workers. More.

That's what we need....more illegals in California....to "pick crops"

>. Those fine young lads are too proud to pick the cotton out of a bottle of Aspirin.

hey thats not a bad idea.

As a business owner, how would you go about fixing this? Do you offer more money per hour to American workers to harvest? If so, how do you prevent yourself from going into the red due to labor?

I don't know a whole lot about the farming industry, but in the restaurant industry this is the kind of shit I have to deal with. Domestic employees aren't interested in showing up on time, staying til the job is done, doing the job right, and getting paid anywhere from $10-13/hr.

An argument I'm used to hearing is that the money rarely gets invested back into the economy, but these guys are cooks through and fucking through. They contribute to their rent, buy beer and groceries, and buy shit like phones and clothes.

I'm not some bleeding heart liberal, but these guys just seem like they get the "bust ass at your job, go home, and don't fuck with anybody" attitude that I always interpreted as uniquely American.

I find that this is an extremely effective argument to shut down leftists with. They don't have an effective response, as their usual smug 'immigrants are good for le economy' line is morally smashed. You don't even have to bring up anything remotely racist.

This isn't a bad idea actually. Nonviolent offenders can stay in guarded farm barracks instead of actual prison and harvest crops for some money for when they get out.

This

This

Why do you scalp my workers and pay them more?
Oh, because their labor is barely worth their wages.

Have fun facing the consequences when your food prices skyrocket.

T. Sweetie.

>farmers are told they can't outsource American labor to third world immigrants anymore
>start losing money
>"no one else is gonna import workers for me to pay illegal wages to who won't say anything about me as an employer circumventing labor laws and basic human rights, oy vey!!"
>cause food shortage instead of giving up shekels.
>blame it on " entitled American workers" who refuse to shit in farm fields and wipe their asses with their hands and touch potential people's food or live in substandard living conditions for slave wage.

Boy really makes me think. I wonder who put their hook nose to the stone and wrote this article

It's unfortunate, because it'll likely take a generation for the attitude to vanish.

THIS. SUFFER.

You don't fix it. When the government correctly prosecutes illegal immigration and the labor isnt available, all your competitors have to raise wages the same as you as you all adjust your models to the situation

The problem is that we need to have very harsh punishments for asshats that try to undercut the market by paying pennies to illegal shitskins.
They may be good for the (((economy))), whic is debatable, but they will ALWAYS harm the nation.

literally one year of increased prices. Then decreased prices because production remains the same, but production cost decreases.

Increase pay, therefore you will attract more quality applicants. Pay is the biggest motivator.

what, nigger?

"Southern crops rot as slavery abolition creates farmworker shortage."

> cant get cheap food without mexicant illegals
> we should import more mexicant illegals so agri-corps can make better profits
> mexicants are our friends
> corporations are our enemies
> low wages are a problem
> must be corporations causing this.

urbanization moved the rural workforce to the cities to work industrial jobs
nopw you leftieshave given away our industrial jobs to china in the name of regulation, environmentalism and "the service economy".
now the rootless cosmopolitan wonders why he has to pay more for organic small batch artisinal kale chips and fruit smoothies

economics is not a game faggot.
it works every time it is applied.
enjoy your urban famines.

economics works every time dumbass.

Get a green card, cunt.

>Domestic employees aren't interested in showing up on time, staying til the job is done, doing the job right, and getting paid anywhere from $10-13/hr.
thats pretty shit, trend should move to less employees who get paid more as time moves on.

>They contribute to their rent, buy beer and groceries, and buy shit like phones and clothes.
all of which is chinese which means its not the american economy.

You mean
>When you sow the seeds of greed... it only bears rotten fruits....

Plenty of other countries don't need a slave class to pick crops at below minimum wage rates. They invest in farming infrastructure and automated equipment, which pays for itself from savings in time and personnel. Your corrupt farmers wanted it both ways; a slave class that can be abused and removed with no legal repercussion while generating mostly pure profit. It's pure greed that illegal immigration is allowed to continue and they all got what was coming.

>how do you prevent yourself from going into the red due to labor?

if you depended on paying illegal immigrants fuck all to keep your business afloat you were already in the red

The only way to fix this is to fundamentally change our food production methods. Huge farms depending on manual labor to harvest have been on their way out for a while, prevalence of illegal sub minimum wage labor unnaturally extended their life cycle. Communal gardens and farms in the cities and private gardens and farms in the suburbs and country is the way to go for the future. We'll shift to a model where people can be mostly self sufficient by growing most of their own food, and will depend on farms only for things like wheat products, and animal products.

Stop eating food.

Great, more jobs for actual citizens! If it's that much of a problem, there's no reason we can't force convicts to pay their debt to society in labor instead of paying illegal immigrants pennies on the hour to work as slaves.

The way ag is done in this country needs to be changed. Farms should be looked at as entire ecosystems, and animals should be intelligently integrated. If Gabe brown, his son and his wife can profitably manage 5,000 acres without government farm gibs, the Commifornians can do it too.

maybe a tomato shouldnt be 99 cents.

>Have fun facing the consequences when your food prices skyrocket.
now I know why liberals are so upset, they're about to get their fat fuck food taken away from them.

"My father had a ranch. We used to hire 50 or 60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes. You know, it takes two people to pick the same tomatoes now. It's all done by machine."
- Don Young, Congressman for Alaska's at-large district.

Hire all those tranny women degree PhDs from California, should be enough to harvest it all

So how does Canada harvest?

>>If I can't have niggers picking my cotton, then I should have spic slaves doing it.

Farmers

top kek.

agreed.

I have a very large garden, fruit trees and a freezer full of elk and oryx. Have fun being dependent on others for your food, sweetie.

Breitbart says this article is fake news.

> opinions from dipshits who know nothing about agriculture

youre retarded.
every crop these days is a cash crop.
the subsistence farmer vanished when federal taxation was implemented

>As a business owner, how would you go about fixing this?
automation.

>Do you offer more money per hour to American workers to harvest?
No.

>If so, how do you prevent yourself from going into the red due to labor?
Automation. It's been profitable for every single crop for at least a decade.

>Domestic employees aren't interested in showing up on time, staying til the job is done, doing the job right, and getting paid anywhere from $10-13/hr.
automation.

>An argument I'm used to hearing is that the money rarely gets invested back into the economy
Keynesian is debunked meme.