Quincy Smith is the righteous warrior. God protected him with angels. Let us help this brother rise...

Quincy Smith is the righteous warrior. God protected him with angels. Let us help this brother rise. He must return to the streets.

This video shows that there are great police out there too. And great black men.

liveleak.com/view?i=cb7_1502405948

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cb7_1502405948
jaspersuntimes.com/news/2017-08-10/hampton-county-man-gets-35-year-sentence-shooting-police-officer
youtube.com/watch?v=BcjIestFVOc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4779774/Police-officer-s-camera-films-shot-four-times.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make no mistake, the moment the next civil war starts this dopey nigger cop is going to be hunting whites down like that was his new job

why do women always have to fuck everything up, the bystander had the right idea and the dumb bitch was asking him stupid questions like he would know the fucking answer

Not sure why he pulled a taser... It wouldn't stick on that thick jacket anyways.

This is just further proof as to why you should just shoot black people first, then ask questions.

What the fuck, did they catch that degenerate piece of shit? People like this need to be sent straight to the gas chamber. Everybody thank the eternal Jew for giving us degeneracy in the modern world, even if that cop was black, he was just doing his job contributing to society unlike this lowlife gang banging piece of shit.

Give the chick a break brah, there not like men.

Fuck that. Cops would be the ones enforcing the government's orders blindly, whether it's shooting gangbangers or throwing alt-righters in prison when freedom of speech is finally made illegal. No sympathy for cops.

Dumb nigger cop pulling a taser, hopefully he survived though.

>in the name of Jesus you shall live and not die

Your casting a wide net over who will and will not go against there morals, so don't collectivize them all, against your ideology first and foremost. Second your blaming people for something they haven't done yet, which is morally and philosophically wrong in every degree, so just stop.

Fuck off pig bootlicker. Keep sucking the cock of those would murder you in cold blood if some higher-up gave the order.

fuck that pussy ass cop. Pull your weapon on someone and you deserve to be shot. That guy was in self defense.

>No sympathy for cops

tell us user about that time you got a problem with the law.

What I thought, you people are just like all the other ones that are uneducated, nobodies with half a brain gives into identity politics, let alone hating somebody because you think they'll do something to you. Your just morally messed up and shout abuse instead of responding, reminds me of antifa. Plus it doesn't take a genius to understand why half of libertarians believe what they believe, so they can form a real authoritarian government when this one becomes weak, another reason my identity politics are for misguided people, theres always alterer motives. So just stop.

He relaxed.

A somber reminder that the biggest victims of niggers are other niggers.

Yeah right, when? Give me a number I can reach you at and ill call you in 30-40 years see when're your ideas are at.

are you dense
>typical bootlicker

>liveleak.com/view?i=cb7_1502405948
No black women are the terminators and she was doing that to get attention.

If it wasn't a black cop you wouldn't be such a tread on me larper

The only reason you there is because its cool to be right wing nowadays, its a fad, what are you 20?

now will the BLM protesters understand this is why we need to kill niggers.

The MAGA hat is the new fedora. Sad.

>A practical reminder that there is nothing wrong with this, as the end result is desirable.

Where there was two niggers, there now was one.

And in the rare but most desirable of all circumstances, a nigger is killed and another nigger is caught and sent to prison for life.

Where there was two niggers, there now was none.

BLM SJW terrorist crybabies are the reason why he had a taser drawn instead of his gun.

Should have had is actual gun on him and shot him after the nigger didn't listen the second time he told him to take his hands out of his pockets..

This guy only got 35yrs in prison even though he's on video trying to kill a cop. I thought they gave you the chair for that or at least life in prison.

Exactly, I agree 100 percent, if you tell someone to cooperate more then 3 times then its time to start thinking about your own well being, and why this person isn't responding.

I read that the shooter has already been tried and convicted, and was sentenced to 35 years in prison for attempted murder

>AYO HOL UP, TAKE YO HANDS OUT YO POCKETS!
>*keeps hands in pockets*
>MU FUG- TAKE YO HANDS OUT YO POCKETS!
>*keeps hands in pockets*
>*head shot* without warning just to be safe
This should be perfectly legal.

Cop never identified himself as such. For all the other guy knew, he could be an impostor trying to kidnap him. Clear-cut self defense.

>implying wearing a cop uniform and driving up in a police cruiser isn't identifying yourself as a cop
>implying an imposter couldn't identify themselves as a cop

To my understanding this occurred in a liberal state which is why the police officer pulled out his taser instead of a gun.

He lived by the way and the nigger went to be with his own kind.

jaspersuntimes.com/news/2017-08-10/hampton-county-man-gets-35-year-sentence-shooting-police-officer

Get a grip.

youtube.com/watch?v=BcjIestFVOc

this

Sorry your dad ran out on you

Fuck you. That cop didn't deserve that and the shooter is just a nigger piece of shit. I hope you both rot in hell.

this

Police do not have to identify themselves until making an arrest.

The cops should've tased the guy after the second or third time he told him to comply, obviously the guy as acting suspiciously, and could clearly see he was a cop.

You are one stupid fucking nigger.

idiot as soon as the retarded cop pulled the weapon he was liable and justified to be shot at this was clearly a self defense situation because the tazer was pulled

He deserves the chair. Rotting for 35 years in the slammer isn't going to do shit for a person who thinks it's appropriate to take shots at a cop who is trying to keep the peace for the law abiding who called him there in the first place.

did you feel it to? she invoked christ at the right moment he def lived due to to that alone

He literally drove up in a cop car and was wearing a uniform. No, he does not have to "identify himself as police" beyond that.

OP's not revering the shooter. The officer's name is Quincy Smith

t. bootlicker

t. sovereign citizen

He survived, shooter got 35 years to life.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4779774/Police-officer-s-camera-films-shot-four-times.html
He is fine.
Seriously I dont get why the police cant act faster in a case like this.
How can you ignore the police like that and walk on. Must be scary to be police in america.

Not until the offender is being arrested they may request police identification.
Indiana became the first and only state to enact an NRA-backed law that specifically allows civilian force against law enforcement officers unless this occurred in Indiana which it didn't he had no right to shoot the officer otherwise he would not of got 35 years to life.

>it is self-defense to shoot people who threaten you with a non-lethal weapon
Next time Timmy tries to bully me on the playground, ima open fire on that nigger

Ya know he could of just shot him...

Indiana has the right idea
retard pulling a tazer on someone is not the same as getting bullied

Its hard to be a cop man. I applaud cops no matter what happens.

Sounds like something a Jewish lawyer would say.

"YOUR" NEXT HAHAHAHA

Found the nigger.

Where do we draw the line? What if he's holding a big stick?

>follow nigger and threaten to tase
>dont do it and get shot
retarded cop gave that nigger too many chances

Now that the dust has settled, can we all admit black lives matter was just bullshit to get democraps elected?

You guys have a inferiority complex, obviously people have rights to know who walks up on them, but first lets replace this man with you. Your pretending to be on the phone, and there is a report of someone like him stealing groceries from others. Cop walks up and says hey man let me talk to you, instead you keep walking because, he didn't show me his ID.....so you have the right to shoot the cop. So in that sense the cop should've shot the suspect on site because he "looked" like the aslant. Second if thats all it takes then I can be a cop. Third this^
I feel like these people think there so small because of pathological reasons that theres no telling them who's a cop and who isn't. To them everybody is a enemy. Moreover, if there is a need for police, and you stop them so they can show you there ID then your just wasting time and it is laughable in every sense. And in order for the cop to in your sense "prove" he was a cop the man first needs to cooperate with police so they could have there small pow wow and show everybody there identification. Obviously pathological thinking, because people who are guilty would have to in a sense serenader themselves over in your ID perfect world. What are they going to do comply to see ID and then run away? That shooting was totally unjustified.

Found the nigger

t. free Trayvon he dindu nuffin

founded the bootlicker nigger faggot

Fuck off nigger

That shooting WAS NOT JUSTIFIED, I messed up at the end kek

The doctors said it is a miracle he lived. It was confirmed the prayers to God saved him.

Fucking niggers

>nobodies with half a brain gives into identity politics
I think identity is foundational to any semblance of social order. Any identifiable similarity becomes the basis of group formation and solidarity, without which individuals not part of other groups are preyed upon by those who organize. We need to identify as races, as genders, as sexes, as different ages -- its what gives out role on society substance to begin with. People who complain about identity politics might as well just fly the rainbow flag, since they're implicitly pro-everything atomized and degenerate. Besides, we both know every race other than whites is encouraged to identity politics, and does so enthusiastically even without encouragements; only whites are taught to cuck out before other races. White identity is simply the end of that indoctrination, sorry if that inconveniences you and your own race's agenda.

>grabs taser instead of his pistol
I blame liberals for this

>bystander is all cool calm and collected, helping the situation
>woman enters
>OH MY FUCKING GAWWWWWWDDD

>women

>fuck niggers
Yeah!
>fuck cops
How can you lump them all together??? :'(

I blame his blackness. How can blacks even relax around blacks? Honest question. This motherfucker had less than three seconds to react.

To all the motherfuckers hating on this officer
Fuck you.
Black people should police black communities.
Their immortal souls are no different than yours regardless of the genetic differences that make whites superior on earth.
I hope each and everyone of you one day is telling someone over a fucking radio that you love your family. Because you beta cucks couldnt imagine this situation if it hit you like a muslim terror truck. I hope you wake the fuck up and realize after everything else, some people are just fucking people.

His name has power

>Their immortal souls are no different than yours

Christfags need to die

Stop trying to make bootlicker happen... You have no respect for organic memes and bad things should happen to you.

What kind of a dickhead assumes "Fuck X" means "fuck literally every X without exception"?

bootlicker is older than you underagefag

We're all going to die, Hans.

Says the idiot who will burn in hell
Irrelevant. Stop saying it like it's a common insult or like it belongs here. That you're even trying is cringey af

And yet there are no Jews or Niggers in my heaven.

Also stop posting disgusting slav faces

Everyone dies, Merkel.

it's describing what every retard defending this police is dumbfuck

>being this cucked

If there is a place after life where you have to be with niggers beaners jews and gooks its certainly not heaven.

Go get another circumcision

>implying your small-minded conception of people applies to heaven
>defend a cop therefore boolicker
Nope, you're just an idiot using a word out of context because you want other people to use it.

Im not a christfag.
I just think we all die.
And there is no difference once we return to salt and earth.

>implying race doesnt affect the soullife

you cant be a NatSoc and believe that you go to heaven with jews

If both of those niggers lived back in Africa none of this would have happened

>why are police becoming militarized?
>when did police become so brutal?

WHEN NIGGERS PROLIFERATED IN SOCIETY.

KILL ALL NIGGERS AND POLICE IN USA WILL ACT LIKE POLICE IN EUROPE

Also,
>implying you have to "be with people" in heaven
I mean seriously, do you imagine heaven as like your local church or what, you simpleton? I bet you're also stupid enough to think Christians believe in a bearded wizard in the sky.

>implying they dont

So what is heaven then? Enlighten me

There should be no black communities
Just admit their problems are not ours

>How can you ignore the police like that?

This is the sixty-four-dollar question that would explain almost every deadly confrontation between police officers and blacks.

But...

This question will never be asked/addressed because this would rest some of the responsibility for the outcome of these inccidents on black people.

Thats a big no no.

For Liberals and the Jewish media, who see blacks as some kind of half domesticated animal, There can never exist a scenario in which the animal can be.... well....blamed for being an animal.

At least a racist respects a black person enough to hate them. A liberal? Jews? I mean they treat blacks like a mother treats a small child who misbehaves constantly. In the eyes of the child's mother the child can do no wrong. The mother loves the child and see's the child as blameless no matter what the child does. This is how liberals and the jewish media see black people. As not even being capable of addressing or learning from their own mistakes.

A child... a pet...defenseless in defending its own behavior.

This is the hell that is feminine morality.

Also in denying blacks their own agency, blacks are kept loyal/reliant on their mother (jews, liberals) to indulge and defend them when the father (conservative, male morality) seeks to punish the child for its behavior.

>Must be scary to be police in america.

Just don't police in areas that are infested with black people who are dependent on jewish feminine morality to indulge and protect them from the consequences of personal behavior.

>Pic related is....
>"He didn't do it. He's such a good boy and his mommy loves him"

WTF are we even defending anymore?

>POLICE IN EUROPE
That sounds even worse desu.

truth

This shit is what scares me about black people. They barely are reacting or moving and suddenly they are swinging or shooting.