As you may or may not be aware (as I know many of you are low information, low-IQ voters)...

As you may or may not be aware (as I know many of you are low information, low-IQ voters), Putin recently expelled half of America's operational staff at the US Embassy in Moscow in retaliation for the seizure of Russian assets in the US as a response to their collusion in America's election by the previous administration.

After 2 weeks of curious silence, the Trump non-administration finally commented on this matter, but rather than the condemnation that we all expected from the President in response to such an affront against the nation, Donald Trump said this:

"I'm very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll. There’s no real reason for them to go back and we're going to save a lot of money."

My question is this: Is Trump retarded, in collusion with Russia, compromised and subject to blackmail, or some combination thereof?

Thanks, Vladimir! We tremendously appreciate you helping us with our budgetary problems. We really appreciate it. Thank you. Just tremendous. Fantastic.

Bumperino. And to think you fucktards thought this guy was so intelligent that he was playing "4D chess." It's clear now he doesn't even know how to fucking tie his shoes or shake his dick after a piss.

Dumb fucking cucks.

Yeah, he should have whined about it, gone to his room and sucked his binky they way Obama would have done.

Trump is alfa as fuck and just gave the finger to Putin you plebs.

Its called witty banter you no fun retard

5d

Making america great again while dropping jokes left and right. Is there anything better than Trump?

You autists do realize the difference between people laughing with you and laughing at you, right?

This Alfa is why non-Americans should STFU! We save money and you still scream about it. Collusion, collusion... bullshit

I am expecting a rational answer for this behavior.

Canada is a hat

Sometimes it's good to eat cake.

You clearly are not into psichology. Weak animals that feel cornered usually attack first.

Oh good lord you cannot even spell... fantastic attack, weakling.

The best part is those expelled diplomats are still employed by the state department, they aren't fired by russia. This guy's a real dummy

This. Strong animals don't fight back then die.

Changed browser and then flag to make it seam you are a different troll. Cute.

Buddy cmon you know you suck dick at shilling when you gotta bump your own thread 8 million times. Go do something productive with your life. Read a Mencius Moldbug post. Play some Overwatch. Just do something else, youre wasting your time, you have no talent for this shit its like watching a monkey try to perform an abortion in here. SAGE

Wew lad that's not how IDs work

lol.

Overwatch is for babies you fucking cuck.

Hundreds of jobs lost. Thanks Donald.

>it's a shareblue thread

>announcing sayges
>in capital letters
>getting triggered because you deliberately came into a thread you don't like

Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

President, my President must be onto something good because the shrills are out tonight trolling while stroking their small assed wood.

Nice stanza my nigga

He doesnt like meddling in other countries, which would be the only reason to keep a bunch of CIA operatives in Russia (this is not new, he campaigned saying he wants to close a bunch of foreign bases.)

You do know you DO NOT get paid the same when you are not overseas

Liberals deserve to be homeless, addicted to drugs and occasionally raped in the ass by other homeless people.

I don't think he's retarded, I think his problems in general stem from his fucked up ego.

I think the reason he continuously makes statements tonguing Putins anus is because he probably owes money to or had slightly improper financial dealings with a Russian bank (or banks) owned by Putin cronies. It's a pretty easy way to get someone by the balls and you could leak it anytime.

>leaf
>faggot
>so shitty at shilling doesn't know bump rules

triggered

>Russia collusion
Wew lad

None of the above.
It reduced the payroll, he liked that, saves money.

stop reading into things so much like a damn woman.

>CIA operatives
>military bases
>diplomatic staff
>when it's actually about diplomatic staff
Are you pretending

>it was her turn! this isn't fair!

Um sweetie girl is a cute. A cute!

>needing 700 fucking diplomats
yeah im sure they're all doing real hard public sector work bro :^)

Thanks, it was on the fly.

i don't know who's shilling who

>slashing
>diplomatic
>staff
Top kek lad, people normally pull a muscle when they tapdance this fast while stretching this hard

Trump triggered another snowflake.

>flag
you were raised with no male presence in the home. otherwise you'd appreciate the bantz. fuck off.

>trump supporter clutching tenuously at his electoral win

God damn, Sup Forums is dumb. I can count only like 2-3 posts with actual substance.

>hero-worshipping tween jumps unsolicitedly to defend his dream daddy's honor against ambivalent anonymous strangers
>heh guess you don't have a dad huh
Hmmm

>he's still replying

You don't need substance when you are right and armed to the teeth

I can't go to sleep, laying in bed atm. I have to lead a Skype conference call tomorrow morning that I'm unprepared for. Torturing children helps boost my confidence so I can fall asleep

He's just telling the truth. I said the same thing when they were expelled: good chance to trim that fat. Most of the ones they expelled were probably CIA moles and such anyway.

For some reason the only thing Sup Forums can throw at you if Trump fucked up for the billionth time 8 months after the election is something about Hillary or Obama would've done things worse. They just can't make sense of his retarded behaviour. I really think the people on this board are pretty much all low IQ retards

nice blog retard

>h-heh I told that guy, guess I won THIS argument

>he's still replying

>being diplomatic is now proof of Russian collusion according to the left
Not surprised. Also, since you're such an informed individual, surely you've heard of the hundreds of emails the DOJ released recently, emails the James Comey said didn't exist?

Calling all shrills, calling all shrills!

Fucking this. I'm board. Have fun pumping each other faggots.

>My question is this: Is Trump retarded, in collusion with Russia, compromised and subject to blackmail, or some combination thereof?

Your inability to ask good questions has led you to a life of pain and misery. The world must be very confusing for you, OP.

A fucking leaf. HAHAHAHAHA

Now it will become even more difficult to obtain a visa. It is necessary to rot in a swamp of corruption, where 50% of people are poor as to fuck and 30% are simply poor. We are just slaves and cannon fodder for Putin.

I was reading some progressive political comments and I was very shocked how deranged they are, doing insulting impersonations of Trump, making a startling number of comments speculating on Trump's sex life with Putin and his own daughter, and of course, insisting that Trump is a "traitor". Meanwhile, these idiots praised North Korea's Kim Jong Un, who has seriously threatened to nuke these same Americans who praise him. And when Trump has to blow up North Korea to protect these progressives from being nuked, they will attack Trump for it. Is it just weed responsible for this insanity or something else? Were they born this way? How do you call your president a "traitor" while you praise a foreign dictator who wants to nuke you while you attack your own president for trying to keep you safe? Just what in the fuck? Why does every insult they sling at Trump have to have some sexual or incestual connotation?

"Thank you so much for embarrassing me on the world stage, Putin!"

"so alpha"

It is the most pure, vile hatred I've ever seen in politics. And it is why Democrats will never have another president in the oval office in my lifetime. They are destroying themselves with their hatred, ensuring they never hold power for another 60 years at least.

"Save money"

No actual money saved.

Germans are not people. Trump was cool af and I'm sure Putin appreciated it.

>THINKS HES SMARTER THAN DONALD FUCKING TRUMP LOOOOOOOOOL OH FUCK

Smaller government is a good thing. Less deep state spooks and their questionable allegiance in Russia is a good thing.

Leafs fuck off.

"Smaller government"

Government in no way smaller.

Das rite! Big Bois play cuck of dootie!

Putin literally kicked out our diplomats and our president said thanks.

The days of pretending this dude is even remotely "alpha" are long behind us.

>Now he gets to hire hos guys to do it

OP is retarded

Why should anyone care about being laughed at though? I've never understood using this or international popularity contest memes. It's like you faggots all desperately crave approval and can't imagine a situation in which someone wouldn't. But then again, you are a leaf so what was I expecting.

>Russia was sanctioned for helping get trump elected
>so putin ejects a bunch of diplomats to make trump look weak
>trump mocks putin in his response
>but putin got trump elected

This makes sense to you?

>trump mocks putin in his response

You wrote "mocks" but clearly meant to write "sucks"

He *thanked* him. Like, please, fuck my wife again, you're doing it so good.

your god emperor just sucked another mans cock on TV.

>leftists are going to hang on his every word for the next 7 years

you might be a little obsessed lads

yeah I'm a little 'obsessed' about having a president that doesn't get cucked live on national tv by another world leader.

>as a response to their collusion in America's election
Proof?

I have no idea so I'll make something up
He's trolling the deep state. They caused a russian problem, got their people expelled, and Trump's making the point that the deep state just lost something they wanted, people inside of russia to know what is going on.

>alfa
Do all Trumpcucks not know how to spell?

>half of America's operational staff

I've heard it was maintenance staff: groundskeepers, housemaids, lower-level staff, etc.

that theory would work better if he didn't just beg for putin's cock today

That's kind of funny. Leave the diplomats but make them do their own work or replace them with russians.

>Why should anyone care about being laughed at though?

Gammas are always worrying about what others think.

They keep insisting that Trump and Putin are best buddies, but they never actually apply it to the situation. Is it so hard to imagine that there was a phone call to discuss Congress's idiotic move and how they would respond to it?

How did he beg for his cock? Seriously I'm not up to speed on this story.

Trump is a fucking faggot.

Donald Trump has been nothing but cucked. Even the Norks are cucking this fool.

Holy shit, a based Confederate flag.

But yeah. This board attracts lots of low IQ normies on search of validation for their retarded beliefs.

Are you serious? Putin pulled a power move and when asked about it Trump *thanked him*. You can't get any more beta than that.

Good on you for admitting none of your posts have substance either.

Has he made America great though?

Seems like he's failed at everything he's tried to do so far.

Reporter: "Mr Trump, what do you have to say to the giant black guy that was at your house all day banging your wife?"

Trump: "I would thank him! I was very tired after a long day of work so he did me a favor! It's good that this happened"

Lame. I thought I was going to get funny answer, either you were funny or I could laugh at you. But that answers just Sad!

English is not your first language, I take it.

Can you please be more clever?
I am here to be entertained. I will have to find a better thread if you can't up your game.

i know you retards have never had real jobs in your lives so you wouldnt notice, but the economy / jobs situation has been more active in the past 8 months than the past 8 years. ive literally turned down more jobs in these 8 months than i accepted in the aforementioned 8 years- because its now a workers market. i can pick and choose what i wanna do cause theres always a better option around the corner.

nothing is more cozy than declining a good opportunity for an even better one

Holy fuck top tier retard reeeeeedd.
>Muh Progressives
Reeee
>Muh Trump

I never once saw a progressive libtard defend Kim Jong. Stop using idiot excuses to diginify your ignorance.

If you're looking for entertainment, enjoy laughing at the president as he bows down to his master Putin. It's endlessly entertaining.

Diplomats are also spies. Which are now back in the US, still getting paid to do dipshit

This. Not one penny was saved. Trump knows this, he just panicked. Putin flexed and Trump shriveled. Get used to that.