Live in guam

>live in guam
>wake up, see this

wat do

Pray to god, repent, then be at peace.

Embrace it

same as every other day

Cook your favorite meal and have it ready to go. Or have your favorite snacks nearby.

Wait for the resulting EMP to dissipate, get on 4chain, back to shitposting as my skin sloughs off.

>I wish I saw a vagina in real life
>Dead

Not joking

Get under bed

smile for the first time in a long time

Thank god it's finally all over and I won't have to live with the pressure of everyone's expectations anymore.

Run towards it. You're going to want to die if you survive with Rad poisoining.

be glad hillary didn't win

PEPE!

>7 am

worst time of day

PERUANO: DUENDE DE COLOR MARRÒN DE CARA REDONDA, OJOS DE VIZCACHA!! ( ARDILLA), NUCA REDONDA Y SUCIA, NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURÒN, CUERPO DE MANDRIL CON ASPECTO DE MONO CHIMPANCÈ, EL PERUANO ES UN INDIO AMBULANTE QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO TRATANDO DE SER ACEPTADO... BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAÌSES... COMIDA, CASA Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE.

EL PERUANO ES FEO POR NATURALEZA.. POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA... EL PERUANO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA... DE SER FEO!!!, NEGRO-AMARRONADO ENANO CON OLOR A CLOACA Y A CACA Y A DIARREA GUARDADA EN UN FRASCO AL SOL!!!.

EL PERUANO DURANTE SU NIÑEZ ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS, VACAS, LIMPIAR ESTABLOS, EL PERUANO SIEMBRA PAPAS, CEBOLLAS Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS!!!!...

ES MUY DIFÌCIL ENCONTRAR UN PERUANO RUBIO DE OJOS VERDES Y DE 1.80! YA QUE ELLOS APENAS ALCANZAN EL 1.50 DE ESTATURA!!!!!!!.

EL SUEÑO DEL PERUANO ES SER BLANCO, SER ALTO Y OLER BIEN,

COMER BIEN, VESTIRSE BIEN Y CAMBIAR SU ASQUEROSA RAZA!!!!!.

LOS PERUANOS SON MAS CONOCIDOS POR: ''CHOLOS'', ''INDIUS'', '' MUNUS SAPIENS'', SON IGUALES AL ''EKEKO'' O AL MISMO PRESIDENTE DE PERU (TOLEDO), ESTOS CHOLOS, OSEA PERUANOS ACOSTUMBRAN A DORMIR EN LAS CALLES, COMER CON LAS MANOS Y CORTAN LA COMIDA CON LOS DEDOS, ORINAN Y CAGAN EN LA CALLE, DUERMEN VESTIDOS, NO SE BAÑAN, NO VAN ALA ESCUELA, jajajajaja!

EL PERUANO DETESTA BAÑARSE!!!!, ESO YA LO SABE TODO EL MUNDO, EL PERUANO HUELE A: CEBOLLA, CACA, HUMEDAD A TRASPIRACIÒN A PATA (PEZUÑA), EL PERUANO TIENE CAPAS DE CACA EN EL CULO!!!!! Y PELUDO PARA COLMO, ¡¡¡¡jajajaja!!! OSEA EL PERUANO ES UN ¡¡TREMENDO DESASTRE ASQUEROSO ABERRANTE INMUNDO COCHINO!, ¡JAJAJAJAJAJAJA! ESO LO HEREDA DE LOS ANTEPASADOS LOS INKAS Y JAMÀS LOS CAMBIARAN!!!
HABRÌA QUE ENVIAR UNOS ITALIANOS O A UNOS ESPAÑOLES A PERU A MEJORAR EL ASPECTO ASQUEROSO DE SU ''RAZA'', VIOLAR SUS INDIAS PERUANAS Y ESPERAR QUE DEN A LUZ A UNOS HUMANOS COMO LA GENTE, Y NO ESOS NIÑOS FEOS Y MARRONES QUE NACEN EN PERU!!

Gather every mattress in the house and build a box of matresses under a desk

Die.

You didn't miss much

Thank the good lord that you were one of the first to be raptured.

marvel at the rapid improvement to the island

RIP in peace, user.

Realise that nobody will remember you the only person that will remember you are death cause of the nuke, you will not even remember yourself, even if you were to survive nobody will remember , may as well relax and let the pain end

Thank God, I wasn't the one that had to pull the trigger on myself.

do a 360 and go back to sleep

this

rejoice

Don't worry, Ausfag. America actually defends itself. We have six ships and a bunch of SAM installations designed to shoot down ICBMs.

Kim isn't going to put a nuclear warhead on any of the missiles he'll shoot at Guam anyway. He's smarter than people give him credit for and he knows even China will turn on him if he nukes any foreign country, especially the US, without provocation.

Fortunately, he is stupid enough to think that we'll be like Japan and not immediately declare war over a "test missile" that lands in our territorial waters.

fap one more time

> THIS IS THE END

Hope that your ass is out of the lethal zone and that the wind carries the fallout in the opposite direction

Live not in fear of judgement. Pray not for the mercy of God, but the judgement of God; the first you have already, it is the second that will purify you. Go boldly, and do not stop to worry if the time is ripe, for the knowledge of ripe and unripe empowers evil men far more than it empowers the virtuous. To stand against evil will draw forth alliance by all who are decent.
Have ears, people!

pfffttt ha, maybe for a wageslave

no one remembers you anyone, once you die the human race has already died out because time isn't a factor anymore

that must be the greatest feeling ever
knowing its all going to end soon
no more problems, no more suffering, no more solitude, no more false hope
its all over, nothing matters anymore
we can be at peace