More Gay People Killed So Far in 2017 Than All of 2016

Why is this allowed?

archive.is/TBMSf

As of August 2017, there have been 33 hate-violence-related homicides of LGBT people, according to the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs' count. In 2016, there were 28 — that number excludes the 49 people killed in the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando.

The numbers translate to roughly one hate-violence-related death every 13 days in 2016. So far in 2017, the pace of those deaths is at about one every six days.

Fifteen of those who were killed in 2017 were transgender women of color, and at least 12 were cisgender gay men. The reports came from all over the US, from Texas to New York to Wisconsin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus#Evidence_of_Jesus
jesusneverexisted.com/josephus-etal.html
time.com/4651122/homicides-increase-cities-2016/
archive.is/RktK8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
jesusneverexisted.com/nazareth.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/shroud-turin-blood-torture-victim-research-elvio-carlino-jesus-tomb-a7850621.html
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
vridar.org/2015/01/16/fresh-evidence-the-jesus-passage-in-josephus-a-forgery/
academia.edu/10463098/Josephus_s_Testimonium_Flavianum_Examined_Linguistically_Greek_Analysis_Demonstrates_the_Passage_a_Forgery_In_Toto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BENIS

Homicide isn't allowed, but it happens. Gays shouldnt be murdered, they should be tried and executed by a Christian government

>Christcuck
Voluntarily cucking yourself to a deity, get off my board

Sure, if you can provide me one (1) authentic piece of historical evidence that Jesus of Nazareth existed.

>excluding what Muslims did, more gays were killed this year
The faggots killed this year were also probably killed by mudshits. Not that I particularly care, as you're all a bunch of lunatics anyway.
Fuck off.

the Holy Bible

>gay people
>lgbt
pick one sweetie

Are you excluding pulse because it was a Muslim?

The Talmud.

am I supposed to care?

Historical fiction.

Commissioned by the Romans and written in Italy by Jewish traitors.

Does not mention Jesus of Nazareth

Fag

>'cisgender gay men'
Fuck the fuck off

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus#Evidence_of_Jesus
literal google search, lazy cunt

This aint your board, atheist nigger lover.

Yeah and none of that is authentic. It is all Christian apologetics.

>still not all of them

wake me up when every sodomite has been purged

>More Gay People Killed So Far in 2017 Than All of 2016
>if you remove over half the 2016 number
Oh fuck off

>tacitus and josephus
>christian apologetics
retard detected

this gif is from the old atomwaffen twitter, lmao the guy filming is in jail now.

jesusneverexisted.com/josephus-etal.html

You seriously don't think Christians were capable of forging entries to existing writers?

At face value, Josephus appears to be the answer to the Christian apologist's dreams.

In a single paragraph (the so-called Testimonium Flavianum) Josephus confirms every salient aspect of the Christ-myth:

1. Jesus's existence 2. his 'more than human' status 3. his miracle working 4. his teaching 5. his ministry among the Jews and the Gentiles 6. his Messiahship 7. his condemnation by the Jewish priests 8. his sentence by Pilate 9. his death on the cross 10. the devotion of his followers 11. his resurrection on the 3rd day 12. his post-death appearance 13. his fulfillment of divine prophecy 14. the successful continuance of the Christians.

In just 127 words Josephus confirms everything – now that is a miracle!
BUT WAIT A MINUTE ...

Not a single writer before the 4th century – not Justin, Irenaeus, Clement of Alexandria, Tertullian, Cyprian, Arnobius, etc. – in all their defences against pagan hostility, makes a single reference to Josephus’ wondrous words.

The third century Church 'Father' Origen, for example, spent half his life and a quarter of a million words contending against the pagan writer Celsus. Origen drew on all sorts of proofs and witnesses to his arguments in his fierce defence of Christianity. He quotes from Josephus extensively. Yet even he makes no reference to this 'golden paragraph' from Josephus, which would have been the ultimate rebuttal. In fact, Origen actually said that Josephus was "not believing in Jesus as the Christ."

Origen did not quote the 'golden paragraph' because this paragraph had not yet been written.

It was absent from early copies of the works of Josephus and did not appear in Origen's third century version of Josephus, referenced in his Contra Celsum.

Omar "Suck a cock, get the glock" Mateen would like to have a word with you

Christianity has no part in Tacitus's history of the Caesars. Except for one questionable reference in the Annals he records nothing of a cult marginal even in his own day.

Sometime before 117 AD, the Roman historian apparently wrote:

"Nero looked around for a scapegoat, and inflicted the most fiendish tortures on a group of persons already hated for their crimes. This was the sect known as Christians. Their founder, one Christus, had been put to death by the procurator, Pontius Pilate in the reign of Tiberius. This checked the abominable superstition for a while, but it broke out again and spread, not merely through Judea, where it originated, but even to Rome itself, the great reservoir and collecting ground for every kind of depravity and filth. Those who confessed to being Christians were at once arrested, but on their testimony a great crowd of people were convicted, not so much on the charge of arson, but of hatred of the entire human race.

Their deaths were made farcical. Dressed in wild animals' skins , they were torn to pieces by dogs, or crucified, or made into torches to be ignited after dark as substitutes for daylight."

– Tacitus (Book 15, chapter 44):

As we have seen, the term 'Christian' was not in use during the reign of Nero and there would not have been 'a great crowd' unless we are speaking of Jews, not Christians. 'Jewish/Christians' – being perceived by Roman authorities (and the populace at large) simply as Jews meant that early Christ-followers also got caught up in general attacks upon the Jews.

"Their effects to dissemble their Jewish origins were detected by the decisive test of circumcision; nor were the Roman magistrates at leisure to enquire into the difference of their religious tenets."

– Edward Gibbon (Decline and Fall)

One consequence of the fire which destroyed much of Rome in 64 AD was a capitation tax levied on the Jews and it was the Jews – throughout the empire – who were required to pay for the city’s rebuilding – a factor which helped to radicalise many Jews in the late 60s AD.

Not for the first time would Christian scribes expropriated the real suffering of a whole people to create an heroic 'origins' fable...

No Christian apologist for centuries ever quoted the passage of Tacitus – not in fact, until it had appeared almost word-for-word in the writings of Sulpicius Severus, in the early fifth century, where it is mixed in with other myths. Sulpicius's contemporaries credited him with a skill in the 'antique' hand. He put it to good use and fantasy was his forte: his Life of St. Martin is replete with numerous 'miracles', including raising of the dead and personal appearances by Jesus and Satan.

His dastardly story of Nero was embellished during the Renaissance into a fantastic fable with Nero 'fiddling while Rome burned'. Nero took advantage of the destruction to build his 'Golden House' though no serious scholar believes anymore that he started the fire (we now know Nero was in his hometown of Antium – Anzio – when the blaze started.) Indeed, Nero opened his palace garden for temporary shelter to those made homeless.

In short, the passage in Tacitus is a fraud and adds no evidence for a historic Jesus.

was that the guy who killed his roommates or the one who was making a bomb?

This is good news. Let's hope we can get those numbers higher again in 2018. Great work so far guys!

>when you're so frequently hate-crimed that you gotta remove the worst mass shooting in the nation's history to find out the normal rate of being murdered.

And people still complain about pride.

>nice.jpg

Fake picture. Fake flag. Why not include the ones from 2016. The world can be fucked. I have faith. Guess who made it fucked. Benisbagoo. Because before benis could bagoo it was cucked by another species

are you a bot or are you just that deranged?

time.com/4651122/homicides-increase-cities-2016/
>Violent Crime Is On the Rise in U.S. Cities

Violent crime has been on the rise generally for the last couple years. You're just so selfish that you only think about yourself, and not the general trend.

Also, if you want sympathy, why the fuck would you use this image? I'm not a Christian but I don't support fag marriage.

Marriage is meant to incentivize and reward having a father figure and a mother figure to birth and raise children. It's meant to normalize the nuclear family unit and monogamy.

Gay "marriage" doesn't do this and never made any sense.

But how many of them were killed by other gay people?

Archive
archive.is/RktK8

Kikes absolutely hate hearing about their own beliefs. This is why you make constant cover and say nothing exists and paste titties on top of everything and blame muslims. You literally went out of nowhere and asked women to give you permission to be Jewish. You either like men. Or you enable females. Period. What's funny is if you leave us alone you get more vag. But you dont even want it. Only women do. I dont wanna get stressed all the time and talk about this. There's no need. Continue your criminal larping

No, the one filming is Brandon, he's in jail for having bombmaking materials. The one who killed Jeremy and Andrew was Devon. Brandon and Devon are both in jail now though, but for separate things.

You're correct. The numbers are really low energy.

Nailed it. Christfags are the most annoying little toadies. "Ya hear dat, what dey say about yas, Jesus? Want I should go knock a lump on is ead dere massa? Would that get me in good wit you, and makes up for all de dick strokin I been doin lookin at pics on the interwebs I hadn't owt too'ed, massa? Would it makes up for the time when I poked little brother ups the pooper and made him promiss not to tell Ma and Pa? Oh please, what do I has to do to earn your blessin, oh beautiful club-cocked massa o mine!"

>denying the texts based on people not quoting and made up stories of other people meddling with the texts
the page you quoted is very misleading
all their sources are the texts they deny and a book from some modern age athiest
the claim that other people just added to the stuff they wrote cant be proven and have no historical basis so your argument is moot
i cant believe you made me spend 20 minutes reading conspiracy theories for atheists

>Evidence that contradicts my views are fake.

>modern age atheist

ad hominem

Yikes. I remember when I was 12. Things will get better man, I promise.

Shroud of Turin.

Forgery.

Waste of time and money

i just googled the book
its literally copy pasted to the site you linked
he also has no sources but the books he denies
again, you have nothing but conspiracies and made up stories

There are plenty of sources listed on the site.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Get some help user

USA is a murder and violence infested shithole
It also has a shit ton of trannies and fags
Now go figure

>if you don't include most the fags that were killed last year then more fags have been killed this year than last

>books they deny
>books of the guys they copy pasted from
unless you want to quote the every page from every book the deniers wrote and hope that there is maybe something historically true in their denial then your argument is still moot my dude

They have footnotes on the website I haven't read the book.

jesusneverexisted.com/nazareth.html

How many straight white guys died this year in comparison?

>Killing fags for religion
>Not just for the better of society

>Give me one good reason
>Not good enough

Actually, no. They've analyzed it and pretty much authenticated it as being genuine a few YEARS ago. They've recently pulled DNA from it, but I was not able to watch that particular one. You merely asked for evidence. Though there is currently no "incontrovertible" evidence, much of what there is correlates with various documented accounts. You're nothing but a faggot looking for a justification you'll never find.

>"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." -- Thomas Aquinas ["For those who understand no explanation is necessary. For those who do not understand no explanation is possible."]

their footnotes contain no evidence for their claims
all they have are conspiracies based on literally a few maps which dont show a place
if the website wasnt complete bullshit then maybe it would gain much more attention and there wouldnt be millions of christians today
all you and your website do is claim that everyhting is forgery based on conspiracies ad literal made up stories
also what this guy saidim going to sleep now, thanks for wasting my time

But previous scientific studies have suggested the cloth, which appears to be imprinted with the face of a man, may in fact be from the 13th or 14th century - centuries after Jesus is believed to have died.

One study found the cloth had been manufactured in India.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/shroud-turin-blood-torture-victim-research-elvio-carlino-jesus-tomb-a7850621.html

I think the biggest evidence of fraud is that Jesus claimed the Temple in Jerusalem would be destroyed. That is definitely evidence to me the story was written after 70 CE.

It's much less expensive to kill a man than to pay for his life in prison, unless you're saying we shouldn't prosecute homosexuals at all

Let's keep this up!

So long as they're being killed by Christians and not Muslims it's all good.

I'm saying trials are expensive. Maybe a public killing might give back some of the money.

Send them here amigo, huntings fags in the desert sounds fun

>That is definitely evidence to me
again, you are claiming its forgery and you try to hold onto a conspiracy which cannot be proven which makes your claim a non argument
this is the kind of delusion you couldnt even find in a stormfag when you show him actual unfalsifiable documents on the holocaust

>less likely to be killed for being gay than for having nice sneakers
why is this news?

That Jesus supposedly died in 33 and foretold an event known to people of 70? That Flavia Domitilla was the first Christian saint? Christianity was a forgery written by Jewish traitors at the behest of the Flavian dynasty. Nobody has prior knowledge of future events.

>Are you excluding pulse because it was a Muslim?

BOGGED

Yeah, that's bullshit excluding Pulse. Might as well say it never happened.

3%???? holy shit that's way too much, no fucking way that's true. They can't be 3% of the population..

you still failed to refute the texts mentioned in the posts before
your arrogance holds no limits

7% of millennials:

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Josephus and Tacitus? Yes I did.

what is the vicinity to refugee communities of peace givers?

>uses facist flag
Back to r/atheism

>More Gay People Killed so Far in 2017 than all of 2016
>that number excludes the 49 people killed in the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando
>Let me just exclude all the very real metrics from 2016 that go against my liberal narrative
>Surely people will still follow along and believe my bullshit, right?
Get the fuck off of Sup Forums you enormous faggot.

>saving the thumbnail
Please never reproduce

you claimed it was forgery and then copy pasted from a webpage which has no evidence and its denial holds no historical basis
the sources the webpage gives, again, have no evidence, all circlejerk conspiracies which cant be proven which makes them irrelevant
if you consider that a refutal then congrats, get mental help

vridar.org/2015/01/16/fresh-evidence-the-jesus-passage-in-josephus-a-forgery/

The more the better. I intend to see to it that every last fag on the planet dies a painful death.

academia.edu/10463098/Josephus_s_Testimonium_Flavianum_Examined_Linguistically_Greek_Analysis_Demonstrates_the_Passage_a_Forgery_In_Toto

Jesus is love.
Jesus would be ok with it.

>using old data that has since been disproven and/or debunked.
Must suck grasping at straws.

Like what Croat-bro said . It's time for some shuteye.

Please link to where the shroud of Turin was dated to the time of Jesus.

>be a straight man
>have no protected status in society
>understand that this means you should be respectful
>treat other straight men with respect
>stay alive

>be a faggot in 2017
>have protected status in society
>thinks this means you can be a disrespectful little faggot at no risk
>treat men with disrespect and deceit them b/c you actually think you're a woman
>be fucking murdered like the piece of shit that you are

I see nothing wrong here

>The narrative grammar of the Testimonium Flavianum sets it sharply apart from Josephus’s other stories of the procuratorship of Pontius Pilate. The most likely explanation is that the entire passage is interpolated
again, he has no evidence and just claims that it is MOST LIKELY because it makes more sense to him, which is, as we all know, is not an argument
>The Jewish Antiquities would in this respect be consistent with the other chronicler of this age, Josephus’s contemporary and rival historian, Justus of Tiberias, who wrote a history of this period that conflicted with Josephus and claimed Josephus’s version to be self-serving. Justus’s work has not survived, but we know from other sources that he wrote in great detail about the exact period of Tiberius’s reign that coincided with Jesus’s ministry – and that he did not mention Jesus.13
here the guy claims josephus's stuff is wrong because a guy, whos work has not even survived, does not mention jesus
aka just guessing around and having no real evidence meaning its irrelevant
it seems to me that you are just finding those web pages and not really reading them or you're just a blind follower, which is irony in its true form

i really should have gone to sleep, i wasted my precious sleep time just to refute your bullshit sources which can be refuted by any person with iq in the double digits

>alright... got to step in on this one.
believe in magic ...or not
there is a shit-ton onf evience fr the man of that name and description.

>roman sources
>jew sources, that hate his guts
>early christian sources.

argue better please

>that number excludes the 49 people killed in the Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando.

Why is that excluded? Is it because your statement is false if it is?

>33 in nation of hundreds of millions of people

the guy is spouting bullshit, just ignore him
i actually spent time reading his nonsense and found it holds no real evidence or arguments
he will probably link another """study""" or an article which agrees with him w/o actually reading it himself which will lead into him getting btfo'd for the xth time in this thread alone

This, that's like that Twitter message saying between 2005 and now, right wing terrorism has killed way more than radical Muslims. (excluding 9/11)

The problem is that when Christians say "marriage," they mean "holy marriage under God." When faggots say "marriage," they mean "We like to fuck each other in the ass and we want the government to recognize it and we want Christians to call it their word for 'holy marriage under God,' because fuck Christians and fuck God."

fpbp

spbp

Yeah it is hard to prove 2000 year old documents are forgeries. The fact that the grammatical construction of the passage mentioning Jesus was unique to the rest of the book and used grammatical constructions more popular 300 years later at the time of Eusebius and other early Christian apologists is pretty shady though.

There is no evidence of Nazareth being a town in 30 BCE.

There are no specific descriptions of Jesus of Nazareth but there are descriptions and likenesses of Julius Casear.

Not all Jews hated the idea of Jesus though. Some were more pro-Roman and wanted to be able to collect taxes from Judea . Josephus was an entity of the court of a Roman emperor. He was bought off and paid for. When they instituted a new tax in 64 the Jews rebelled, their temple was destroyed in 70 and the niece of a Roman emperor, Domitilla, was proclaimed the first Christian saint shortly thereafter. Romans are wealthy Jews living in Italy had every reason to forge the existence of a mythical pacifist to quell the rebellious Essenes.

Hence we see the Dead Sea Scrolls from around this time too because the Romans destroyed all extant copies of the Jewish scriptures they could find save one for their private use that was likely the basis for the Flavian forgery that is the New Testament.