Women in Boy Scouts

You all know that the Boy Scouts of America is actively pushing an effort to go co-ed and include women, right?

pic related, a question from a survey that was sent out to those that attended the relevant council meeting.

I will provide more info if people are interested, it's amazing to me that this isn't news.

>it's amazing to me that this isn't news.
because it will never fucking happen

All good things must come to an end. My brothers and I are eagle scouts, but our sons will do trail life usa

This is what the girl scouts are for. Why is this a thing?

>man creates cool thing
>other men see it's cool and want to join
>womyn see us having fun
>JUST.png
>cycle repeats

I'm an Eagle as well, what is trail life usa?

Your exact statement was expressed during the council meeting and was met with a strawman and mutters of agreement from most of the people there.

This email is how it was construed before the meeting. A central tenant of the BSA is being considered for change and this is the way it is presented.

Christian alternative to bsa

>single-gender program for girls
>single-gender
>single-gender

I understand the concern due to slippery slope, but having separate programs for boys and girls is not co-ed.

They already have the Girls Scouts. Why don't they just do that shit?

Very valid point. That was just one screenshot of one survey question though, the main idea is to create a co-ed Cub Scouts and then (((decide))) what to do with Boy Scouts when the issue emerges.

Calling it, less than 30 days after this goes through before the first rape accusation.

good. i can be in the girl scouts then.

The idea of sex as purely a social construct was thrown around by many attendees.

"Things are different than they were 100 years ago" was stated explicitly at one point

Clearly this is part of their plan.
They want boys in the girl scouts so they can introduce them to trapping.

I was part of scouts as a kid and we had girls in too (normal here)

Wasn't bad really. Us boys did a lot of the adventures stuff and girls joined sometimes.

No real harm

Not sure how it would work out in burgerland though

This is why men are fucked. women bitch about men-only organizations and cucks cave in to the nagging and destroy something good and wholesome for boys. Fuck this gay earth.

How did the teenage sexual dynamic play out for you? Did you do co-ed camping and other similar things? Pretty interested in that aspect.

>le current year

So predictable.

alright, so when will they be including men in the girl scouts?

Don't be silly, that is not fair for the girls. Remember the future is female and they need all the support they can get away from toxic masculinity.