What did I just eat

> Get home from long day at work
> For once gf made dinner, homemade thai food.
> Surprisingly not shit
> Interested in the sauce especially.
> MFW when I see the bottle
> Literally Rothschild and 1984

Seriously Sup Forums besides being a possible money laundering scheme, do you think there is a slight possibility of anything unnatural being in the sauce? Baby blood, compressed foreskin liquid, animal cum. If so what do I do now.

Isn't Rothschild kind of a common surname? Probably unlikely it's THAT kind of Rothschild, if they're related then they are probably some distant branch of them that isn't related to the shitting up the world.

I've had that sauce too, it's gud.

Well Rothschild wine is good so don't dwell on it. I have been drinking Mouton Cadet 20 years and it hasnt poisoned me yet

You have a nice, but bare kitchen.

For what it's worth I know some random guy in my city whose last name is Rothschild. As far as I'm aware he's just some joe schmo which leads me to believe not everyone with the name is part of THE family

but you can't see anything... just the counters. Counters look alright I mean - 6/10 but idk.

Part of the label rubbed off, it actually says sweet Thai children

Thanks user, just got done with remodeling it last month.

Sauce is good, I've had it.

I think their family is so large at this point that some of the side ones actually are somewhat normal people.

If they were going to try to poison you it probably wouldn't be through sauce, but through mass produced staple foods, like the ones they cram with soy and HFCS

his girlfriend needs to learn how to decorate

Most people have at least SOME clutter on their kitchen, whether it's commonly used ingredients or other appliances/kitchen gadgets

Hell I know an Alefantis AND a Soros, as afaik neither of them are pedos or the heads of a globalist cabal

>Baby blood, compressed foreskin liquid, animal cum.

It has all of the above, but the secret ingredient that makes it stand out from the competition is fermented rabbi semen.

Szechuan sauce?

Lol, this is all I'm showing you. BTW just spent 15K on it, 6/10 my asshole.

Changed my mind, but this is basically it.

Looks nice, wish my kitchen was that nice

Should have gotten a lighter marble or dark-wood cabinets.

The grainy mantle-top clashes with the paint of the cabinets. Plus whats with the olive drab colored siding on the left?

Post gf feet.

lmfao shut the fuck up faggot. you live in your mom's basement

this. there's a chain of ghetto ass liquor stores all over Chicago named "Rothschild"

>Thai Sweet Chilli
It has ladyboys' cum in it

Ya it's called having a girl who makes as much money as you do. Its kinda gonna hurt when we have kids, but it'll be worth it. We're saving a lot right now and planning to live her for at least a decade.

Finally a funny thread that doesn't enrage me and actually made me laugh. Usually what makes me laugh is dead niggers or almost-dead niggers getting whacked in the head with cement blocks, being dragged through the cactus-ridden streets through their testicles, and hung upside down before being whipped with a cat of nine tales.

kek

>small batch
>from scratch

"WINK WINK"

This bait gets damn scary if you pan up.

>Thai sweet chili
>Thai sweet
>Thai

You're drinking ladyboy manjuice.

Really? No one has mentioned the hexagon on the bottle?

Thanks user, we all just gotta play our part and ignore the shills.

Enjoy your sweet astrazine paste

she fed you the leftovers from the ground up children they use to make pizza for the elites

Some Rothschilds are tomato sauce makers, some control central banks and run genetic engineering experiments on negroes.

You're officially a Jew now, OP.

James?

You have injested the nanomachines into your body. You're a good goy slave now, bending to their will once they come to call.

I did. Did you not see me pointing out the SMALL BATCH MADE FROM SCRATCH shit?
I'm sure he just ate some pure virgin blood mixed with chile peppers.

Sometimes a bottle of sauce is just a bottle of sauce.

Does it have a ©® but instead of c/r its P/U
Look for it

Fug. I like their pineapple habenero sauce. Is it supporting the Rothschilds still even if they already have all the money anons?

think of it this way, if he has access to all the money in the world that means he can use the best methods to grow his crops, hire the best farmers to tend his crops, use the best processing methods. If you want a conspiracy, you can always satisfy yourself when you buy it at the grocery store by muttering under your breath about how the "organic fertilizer" is probably ground up kids or some shit.

OP I think you are literally schizophrenic. Don't worry about it.

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TO DO A MILLION CAPTCHAS TONIGHT?

>he doesnt use legacy capture
join the calle calle cult, user.

how do I get that?

>MFW OP doesn't know how to MFW

Settings.
>go to top of page.
>look for [settings]
And remember to click save before you exit out or nothing will change.

WAO what have i been doing withlife

>Hasn't poisoned me yet
Get a to screening

wow thank you for educating me I'm drunk but this captcha is better

>organic

That means there's brains in there!!!!!

>Boy hands
>Boy feet

Fast painter.
>hire for fast trapwork

No.
Mayer Amschel Bauer owned a money lending shop with a red sign with the seal of solomon on it (star of david). He Germanized the family name to Rothschild. Rothschild is derived from the German zum rothen Schild meaning "with the red sign"

Yeah, you have to fill it with a bunch of cheap walmart plastic junk to bring it up to American standards.

Id just have photos of my kids...

>
Ya some of us actually have jobs and don't care about gay little online crap. KYS anime fag.

This gay online club is all I got though.

>what do I do now
home circumcision

kek, you'll make it out one day.

I was married and had a good job with friends.
I lost it all.
This is all I ever had and all I ever will have.
See you space cowboy.
been posting since 06.

This. So many fucking homeowners I know, even some my age, have some much clutter in their houses. I guess its just a testament to American materialism.

>the homosexual faggot cried, as he continued posting on an anime website