HOLODOMOR

Was Holodomor real or just anti-russian propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20041111083611/http://www.zerkalo-nedeli.com/ie/show/449/38943/
books.google.com/books?id=1OpoAAAAMAAJ&q=isbn:5852070440&dq=isbn:5852070440&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC8PGKp87VAhXH44MKHdC2BTAQ6AEIKDAA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor#Death_toll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor#Notes_and_references
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was real.

Real.

Real but likely exaggerated. Not exaggerated as much as the Holohoax though

It is fake.

If Stalin was out to kill Ukrainians, how did these guys survive and be Soviet leaders?

eymon Timoshenko, Pyotr Koshevoy, Kirill Moskalenko, Rodion Malinovsky, Kliment Voroshilov, Nikita Kruschev, Leonid Brezhnev, Semyon Ignatyev, Andrei Grechko, Andrey Yeryomenko, Pavel Batitsky, Maksim Saburov, Nikolai Podgorny, and Vladimir Semichastny, Nikolai Golushko, and Mikhail Gorbachev are Ukrainians

Real.

Ukrainians have Great morals and values as well as honor,

Ukraine is being invaded by Jews in the government which is messing it up

then why there are no ucranians complaining about that as armenians and jews do?

Of course it's antirussian propaganda, half of my family on mother side somehow died from natural causes in 33.

>List a bunch of jewish soviets that had power in the USSR
>not confirming bolshevism was almost entirely jewish

Real

White Russian resisted, there were bitter enders. Stalin was smart and knew the region could be a base for his enemies

Cossaks had to be genocided at the end of WW2 with the help of the British. "the betrayal of the Cossacks"

in these threads there are always leftypol faggots saying that Holodomor was a Hoax or somehow ''imperialist propaganda''

Solution: kill leftists, kill jews, remove the scum from our society.

Anybody have the picture of the Jewish population in the world atlas from, I believe it was, '38 to '47?

Monthly reminder that in time of famine (which they call "holodomor", and which happened in many other places aside from Ukraine) died less people than died in time since Ukraine got independence.

is it common in ukraine to have family members victimized by the famine?

Who cares, Ucranians are like little nazis.

there's plenty but nobody understands their language

The Holohoax was invented to make people forget about the Holodomor. Classic Jewish tricks.
>if you want to know what the Jews are doing, look at what they're accusing their enemies of doing

Yes, in central, eastern and southern parts especially. Almost every family in those parts has someone who died because of famine. On my father side, predecessors lived in most northern part and survived thanks to growing potatoes, but steppe parts of Ukraine aren't fitted for this, so people died in millions thanks to commie scum.

>did jews commit a holocaust
obviously

Real part
>horrible hunger that took lives of the millions
>Soviet government is mostly responsible for it

Propaganda part
>it was exclusive to Ukraine
>60 gajillion
>Stalin did it intentionally to exterminate freedom-loving Ukrainians

commie scum kek, you probably don't know what is a kulak dude.

It should undergo the same scrutiny as the holohoax. Wouldn't surprise me if Holodomor was real because jews are monsters and in this case they were the perpetrators. I honestly don't know enough about it to conclusively say it was real or not.

The Nanking Massacre and the "holocaust" are absolutely pure jewish and commie wartime propaganda. Psychological warfare

Never happened.

>these dozen Ukrainians survived, so that means Stalin dindu nuffin

Shit logic.

It was absolutely real. Mu hrandma lost two siblings and survived ny hunting gophers with a water and pitchfork.

May be it wasnt intentional, as Russian rulers historically just don't give a fuck about people's lives. They just needed to achieve all the plans of grain export, no matter the cost. And don't forget they killed or expelled all the government people, able to manage it, 10 years before event. There were bunch of hardly literate people in charge at lower level of comand chain.

seems fair but it is strange how USSR food exportation increased in that period of famine like wtf

>muh kulaks

Okay, here's a quick rundown for you normies:

>be Lenin/Stalin
>be urbanite degenerates who despise rural people and only want total power
>kill all the kulaks who know how to manage farms because "lol, they're rich"
>kill the Green Faction peasants who now how to work on farms because they didn't follow "true communism" 100%
>have only a few trained farmers and a bunch of idiots shipped-in from cities to make giant state-controlled commie farms
>farms fail because fat ass bureaucrats in Moscow don't give a fuck
>millions of rural people starve

Also the population increased. Holdomor never happened.

>Invent gorillions of dead people
Where is your evidence?

web.archive.org/web/20041111083611/http://www.zerkalo-nedeli.com/ie/show/449/38943/

>fake
Do you have any real evidence?

Proofs it's fake?

>Someone said there was a Holdomor on the internet
>Expects me to prove that some person on the internet lied
Fuck off, you have no evidence just admit it.

Here's a book/collection of notes. One of them is a letter from Stalin to Churchill in 1942, where he says that roughly 10 million kulaks were either killed or gulag'd. I grant that most of them could have been gulag'd and used for forced labor, though.

books.google.com/books?id=1OpoAAAAMAAJ&q=isbn:5852070440&dq=isbn:5852070440&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC8PGKp87VAhXH44MKHdC2BTAQ6AEIKDAA

Also, a "kulak" was basically any farmer who wasn't dirt poor. If you owned more than 20 cows, you could be considered a "kulak" and the NKVD would target you. It was basically a scam to replace all the agrarian intelligentsia with bureaucrats from urban Western Russia, who were more loyal to the Bolsheviks.

Fuck off with your fake evidence, Holdomor never happened. All you've shown me so far are lies upon lies, nobody will ever believe you.

Stalin did nothing wrong

Okay shill, I'm getting it from Wikipedia's sources page on the Holodomor.

But I'll ask this, is a historical researcher who uses citations more believable, or some random commie user on Sup Forums who says "no, it's fake cuz I said so." Again, some put the death toll at 2-3 million, but it's also possible that many more were gulag'd or re-located for being a "kulak" which is basically any rural person who isn't dirt poor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor#Death_toll

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor#Notes_and_references

>muh all-powerful dictator dindu nuffin

Dude, even if you agree with his ideology, you gotta admit that he wasn't perfect. Also, Pravda isn't 100% truthful.

>Cossacks were basically Space Marine chapters and the (((Bolheviks))) killed/enslaved/disbanded them all

Wow, degenerate.