Sage

bump

fuck off

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE YOU

WILL

NOT

WIN

>the majority of wikileaks is uncovered democratic skeletons in the closet
Instead of thinking "wait wtf why are the democrats so terrible and hiding all this shit this is crazy" they think "fucking conservatives"

If you're not gonna take the bait, at least don't post images. PLEASE.

>wikileaks
>fake
Objectively incorrect

>muh russia
>clinton body count nothing but coincidences
fuck off

Gay!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck off

Right? All while forgetting the Iraq War logs, the abuse of power from the surveillance state, and the diplomatic cables leaks, all damaging the Bush administration, and rightfully so imo.
The truth is a double-edged sword and cuts corruption on both sides, and nobody has ever disproved or even really questioned the authenticity of wikileaks' releases.

Regardless this is a meme slide thread, but it's funny how completely accurate email releases trigger the left so much.

Completely irrelevant outside of 4chins. Terrible meme.

Sage

CNN interviews with Syrian Danny were proven to be fake news by the extra parts that they person filming took.

Sad!

BNHA is redpilled because it's about individual effort and heroism not the (((power of friendship))).

show me one instance of wikileaks ever being fake news. they simply give us information, there is nothing to fake, moron.

>not knowing how to properly sage

fuck off

i didnt sage, i just told op to fuck off, and i want everyone one in the first page to see it

I bet the author of this series would be pissed that some faggot keeps posting [shitty] political memes of it every single day.

youtu.be/df7jy8s4Nyw

EVERYONE STOP. LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF POSTS OP MADE. THEN LEAVE. YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

you know lefty fag, you only show how incredibly fucking retarded you are by implying wikileaks has no credibility. Bitch they DEFINE credibility. Its all the other chump ass news outlets that WISH they could live up to wikileaks accuracy.
Eat a dick and die in a fire faggot.

>This thread again.

>wikileaks is fake
LOL

Who made this meme I need to kill them for using Ochacko for the filth

No one cares that you bump a shitty slide thread, summerfag. Faggots like you are the reason this board is shit.

Wikileaks has never published inaccurate information... Just because that information makes you cry like a bitch, doesn't make it wrong.

>Conflates wikileaks with the rantings of Alex Jones.
Nice try, shill guy.

>Wikileaks

Now they aer bad after pushing leakign good things for the libs in the past...

youtube.com/watch?v=nVZF2UOEi1Y

>must.....avenge.........wifu

I know I'm not the first to mention this, but wikileaks isn't conservative, it just shows how shitty demorats are

It's CNN's fault that InfoWars of all news stations is more credible than they are.

Remember when leftists would at least parrot off the fact that like six rich white people own literally all the news outlets? And now they've been positioned perfectly to defend that news?

Sometimes it's really staggering how complete the effects of the modern program are.

You mean six (((white guys)))

lol
thought about mentioning that
leftists are happier with their boogeyman than ours

poor effort

You're talking about Democrats, not Leftists.

Most Leftists do not defend the mainstream media. In fact, the Democrats have gotten so paranoid about Russian infiltrators, they've taken to accusing Leftists of being Russian saboteurs or brainwashed by Russians.

>No *sips tea*
Well, now this is just lazy.

wikileaks was cool until they started to find dirt on OUR guys!
death to wikileaks!

Now you're just getting lazy with your copypasta. At least you used to put some effort in posting the same shit 15 times a day.

where's the occupy democrats logo?

these are great btw

>infowars and wikileaks in the same sentence
guys, stop for a second
i'm actually scared how easily wikileaks is being slandered

>wikileaks is fake
>Russians gave emails to wikileaks

Pick only one shit argument to stick with

Threadly reminder that anti-right HeroAca Memes are obvious baitposts. Replying is stupid.