Mueller molested our girl

twitter.com/nytimes/status/895854045797249024

archive.is/KCVC2

What is the plan faggots?

1488D chess

>all those times she said "ass"

i-is she still pure?

Is Mueller a member of the small, rootless, international clique?

>our girl

Hhnnggg

No wonder Trump is trying to fire him. God bless the Emperor.

manufactured controversy to game search results so that the mueller investigation gets less "air time" in people's browsers. taylor swift is a media prop.

fuck you. tay soecifically thumbed her nose at the jewish record labels and did her own thing.

sure (((she))) did

are you telling me taylor swift is a jew?

>Mueller actually reveals dirt on Clinton and the DNC
>"hey normies, a guy named mueller groped tswift! Talk about this instead"
Screenshot it faggot.

don't listen to this nigger, most pop stars nowadays are at least okay because they make most of their money from youtube so they owe allegiance to no one, (((they))) are losing more and more control over the music industry.

>David Mueller

fuckin meme flag stop trying to divide and conquer

3edgy4me

she's not an israelite, nor is she the metaphorical jew. she's a pawn. this moron talking about """pop stars""" being okay because they make most of their money from youtube is a retard.

taylor swift sold her soul for access to fame and fortune, and she was called upon to play this small role with a guy named "mueller" to help manipulate search results so that the trump/mueller stuff will become even more muddled.

this is one important method by which the rich and powerful manipulate our perceptions of reality using modern communication.

lol... and also checked...

Wtf

it's shopped nigger

what is mkultra, my perfidious niggo?

>taylor swift sold her soul for access to fame and fortune
no she didn't
you're just a jealous peasant
>and she was called upon to play this small role with a guy named "mueller" to help manipulate search results so that the trump/mueller stuff will become even more muddled.
so your theory is this old ugly dj was induced to fondle her ass 4 years ago in a time-travel escapade to coincide with another guy in politics with his same surname
>this is one important method by which the rich and powerful manipulate our perceptions of reality using modern communication.
how does this method occur?
do the underground lizards get in their jewish time machine
>>/hr/2971125 ?
>what is mkultra, my perfidious niggo?
a deranged fantasy that afflicts retarded conspiracy theorists

Just another slattern who wasn't in a kitchen.

I believe her, the guy tried to touch her ass, its perfectly understandable but you can't just go and do something like that. He's crying because he lost his job as DJ. Tough luck faggot.

SHE WAS NEVER PURE
SHES AFFILIATED WITH PIZZA GATE
AND SHES BEEN BLACKED
MULTITUDES OF TIMES

protip: "YOUR" GIRL
NEVER EXISTED

DEAL WITH IT.

what do you suggest I do?

shes never slept with a black you liar

She's ised goods kek

These allegations are completely false. Tailor Swift has no ass to grab

I remember this episode. Nicholas shreck and radio werewolf

>(((taylor lavey))) officially has her own autistic finngolian lauren southernberg shill, a tripfagging bongistani
i swear sometimes

fuck off kike