The Right-wing is for Losers, They Only Talk about Boring Issues

While we Liberals are discussing homosexual rights, transgender rights, abortion, and how we can stop hate speech from spreading in the cisheteronormic culture at Silicon Valley Republinut bigots are wasting their time talking about economcis, fiscel polacy, capatalism, and other super super boring stuff. Like no one cares about the national debt or taxes or the "distribution of power" or constitution or the court system or whatever the fuck you talk about, we care about social justice and how we can prevent straight white males from bullying poc into nonexistacne

Ok sweeties?

kys

so you're telling me that the more feminine of humanity only cares about gossip topics?
how surprising...

>They Only Talk about Boring Issues
And that is precisely why you are losers. What are you 6?

That man was arrested. I'm so glad that via the power of social justice he's in a jail.

When my grandfather went to Germany I reported him to the German police for facebook shit that he wrote here in America, the German police detained him and he was bullied in the jails for being a foreigner. Social justice spares no bigot!

>more feminine
Since when are we more feminine? You think this man was feminine? Not that being feminine has any impact since gender is a social construct.

I'm 21 going to University, im not a loser. I'm being educated.

lel peanut farming is gay as fuck dude

Read about his war stories. He was disabled and he still saved guys lives, he banged his head on the shit boat and broke his nose, blood was going everywhere and shit but he rushed around rescuing guys. The militaary also told him he was too disabled to join but he joined anyway showing he doesn't take no for an answer.

>Boring issues
>talking about faggots, faggots and dead babies
ok sweetie

too bad he fucking gave up Panama like a pussy

You know when i went to my family gathering and politics came up i was ready since my grandfather is a racist antisemite who still considers America to be a white country, and he called Trudeau a piece of shit to my cousins boyfriend who's Canadian. The topic quickly turned into a thing about "Canesian economics" or some bullshit like that.

Why would the U.S want Panama? It costs the U.S a ton of money you pussy.

sorry your grandfather is fucking old bro. but seriously if youre basing your grandpa on what other people have fun talking about ur retarded

Fuck it we fucking took it and built it. Why the hell would we ever give up an inch of land over monetary reasons we can just go into debt. You can make more money you cant make more land

for the record, farming actual peanuts is pretty awesome.

My grandfather says racist shit in public and even defended HITLER in public. He literally defended HITLER! I hate my grandfaather

>go into debt
That will be a burden on the U.S. Why do we even need that land? It wasn't benefitting the U.S

HAHAHAHAHA! Never change, Sup Forums.

>says racist shit in public
lol have you ever been to america? hardcore libs will even say nigger people aren't really like what they type online. America is full of fake people

>beating down latin america isn't helping america

ok

>Is a member of enemy tribe as defined by both herself and the tribe she attempts to identify with
>Actively works to remove her power, and the power of people like her
>This isn't mental illness
OK then.

>why trump should be president forever
if you think movies having donald trump as president in them is a bad thing you should die

And the sad thing is op is a troll but there are people in this world who actually think like this.

> Boring issues
> No one cares about national debt or taxes

1/10 made me laugh

when are you going to defend robosexual rights?

Milo is my favorite race mixing kike faggot. I give no fucks what the queers do. I'm glad some women see themselves as feminists, I know who to stay away from and who is going to die childless, with 100 cats eating their corpses

This is bait. Quality bait. But bait nevertheless.
I know for a fact that no leftist so retarded to go on a site like this and spew retardation thinking it will work any farther than to "trigger" the r/donald fags lurking here.

Your a 1/10 troll

Suuure

Because women are treated lIke shit in our white tribe

I know. Once a bigot always a bigot

You're saying whites treat their women like shit?

>trying to bait me
Nice try faggot

Such repartee. Typical leftie.
You can't btfo someone just by repeating what he just said.
Now kys faggot.

Different flag same OP ignore him and sage its just bait.

Oh this is bad bait

Yes. You look at Maryln Monroe in the 50s how badly she was treated. Men stared up her skirt and masturbate to her. Look at Elener Roosevelt. Look how Shitty she was treated she was genius yet all anyone talked about was FDR. Then you have the whole Damsel in Distress made in popular culture to make women appear useless and stupid

You are a bad troll

0/10

Which groups treat their women better? And in what ways?

Wtf what are all those symbols representing? What is the far left one? Eu rope? Are you saying you want europeans to hang? But I thought you nazis liked europe

You are a really bad troll

Multicultural groups at Sicilian valley.

I think we need to follow Sundar Pichai's lead and get rid of the evolutionary dead weight that our testicles represent.

fpbp

>50s
>About 15 years before 2nd wave feminism.

Holy fuck that guy is based

It still happens today. A lesser known example is that actress who they leaked nude photos of her and people jerked off to them. Or you look at the Google memo that just got released. Also women in the work place often get hit on

I'm talking about ethnic groups. Do you think that on average, blacks are more respectful towards women than whites?

I cant even think of an answer to that because to do that would make me have to have hatethoughts which is unacceptable. I can't generalize an ethnic group

Well done, baitfriend. Sounds just like what a real leftist would say.

Jesus, I don't even know why I bother answering to you.
>Leaked nudes of an actress
Which one? There were doznes, maybe even more.
>Google meme.
Saying that men and women are different is now sexism?
>Women in the work place often get hit on
Sauce pls.
The amount of arguments in your post is equal to 0.
I really hope you are trolling because this is embarrassing for you.

Then why do you think I'm baiting?

Just look at the history of civilization. It's HIStory because men have been dominating it and subjecting women

If you reveal a European flag I'll believe you're a real leftist. You do make generalizations about ethnic groups by the way. There, I took the bait.

Again why do you assume I'm baiing

While you're doing that I'll be curb stomping your teeth and laughing at you

>While we Liberals are discussing homosexual rights, transgender rights, abortion
All pretty fucking boring you dumb faggot. especially the homo shit. Everyone is really tired of hearing about your prolapsed anus.

When humans tribes were at a state of matriarchy, there wasn't any history at all, only retarded primitives.
Women are meant to be propriety of their father, brother and husband.
>ib4 muh sharia
Roman and hellenic societies followed these simple rules.

You sound just like my family. I try to tell them stories of me and my boyfriend experimenting on each other and they are like "ew ew" I'm like "you don't want to hear of your son's love life? Most mothers are proud"

FEAR THE DAY OF THE RAKE, LEAF.

And where are those societies now? Oh and don't bring Sharia into your bigoted rant since islam is the most pro feminist religion

Selected wrong flag

so we have boring real issues while you spend time making imaginary issues to solve, cute but useless, sage

Your shit sounds absolutely boring and it's all a bunch of nonissues

Quebec? I suppose there's a chance you're real. In any case, you said you don't make generalizations about ethnic groups shortly after saying that whites treat their women like shit. It's either bait or pure leftism. Saying you're a leftist here is like saying you're a woman. I won't believe it unless you have very consistent leftist speech patterns.

jesus new fags this is a shitpost sage and do not give them the (((you)))'s. Just in case post gore to remove tumbler faggot.

Aww that's cute. Enjoy ban. Lgbt is not imaginary sexual minorities were sicriminated against

It's not. Protesting is also fun

>islam is the most pro feminist religion
Do you hear yourself when you talk?

Niggers aren't subhumans they're not human at all

Terrs a difference between generalizing whites the oppressors and minorities the victims. It's ok in my book to generalize all rapists as scum, but it's not ok in my book to generalize all rape victims as whores

There is a difference between Islamic extremism which isn't real islam and trur Islamic faith

>want Europeans to hang
No just the kikes who run and support the EU

You leaf do know how to make me laugh.
But you still have to be rakef for all the time I lost answerong ro your shitpost.

Protesting about actual issues is funner

You realize 50% of Europe supports the EU. And around 80% of "Aryans" support it

You mean it's okay to make generalizations about this particular group, and your justification for it is... Generalizations about the group.

Lgbt rights and feminist issues are real issues. What Shitty boring math numbers
Equal on a graph isn't. In fact the whole concept of math was made with the intention of exclung females but that's a different story.

You may laugh at social justice, but social justice won't laugh with you.

>Islamic extremism which isn't real islam
AHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA your a fucking moron of monumental proportions. 1st generation muslim immigrants came to the U.S. to escape extremism, which is quite normal in Islamic culture.

Racism = privilege + prejudice. If POC have no privilege they can't be racist. If whites hold privilege and prejudice then they can be racist. I'm gay so I can't be racist

And? I never said first generation muslims were extremists

>I'm gay so I can't be racist
Bait. Not how it works. Another fake leftist. Disappointing.

>I never said first generation muslims were extremists
No one did.
>reading comprehension skills = 0

Bullshit. pure and utter bullshit. in fact, as gays have fought to be a protected class, you have openly shit on everyone with a dissenting opinion, or normal lifestyle, and forced your faggotry on to others. POC have affirmative action, the ACLU, Southern poverty law center, etc etc etc, but do white people enjoy those things? no. No they do not. It looks to me and most others that YOU are the privileged ones.

How do you realize I'm a fake leftist and what is dissapointing? Are you a leftist?

We enjoy the SPLC and ADL like a wounded man enjoys a doctor. We need it since we are oppressed

ban for what? it's not against the rules to tell others to sage your shitpost
>were discriminated
keyword: were

then how come you kill yourselves as much regardless of how accepted you are?

it is a fact that faggots have been catered to more in recent years and it is a fact that it have not been a good thing for society due to how fucking dumb and degenerate they are with their too obvious pedo shit and fetish propaganda around kids etc

if I was gay I would be ashamed of that fucking faggot flag and the degeneracy it represent.

Yes it is. Check the rules

Many gays go in the closet but they still aren't accepted by the cisheteronormic culture

not relevant, they are more accepted than they used to be and yet their problems have not improved, if your assumption was correct then we would see a correlation, but we don't so that means that your assumption is wrong, acceptance is not the root cause of your problems

SPLC says the LGBT suicide statistics are hate-stats

>Entering "sage" (by itself) into the [Options] field while replying will cause the thread not to bump to the top of the page. Contrary to popular belief, a sage is not a downvote, and should not be used as one. "sage-bombing" or announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban.
and I didn't announce shit, I wrote 'sage' as hint for others what to do, I didn't write 'I saged you' so get rekt dumbfuck

Your on pol idiot where the mods will take anything you sat and use it to ban you. I once said I lived with my parents and I got a 30 day ban for underage

Get in the oven faggot.

they are a uncomfortable reality that you would accept if you actually cared about other people. If you ignore the problem then innocent people will die.
the left never care about their minorities when it matters, they just like to virtue signal and pretend.

Don't say that. The NAACP and the ADL and the SPLC and the ACLU has done so much

well your mentality seems to be at 8yo tier so it's no surprise, maybe they should give you another one

Everyone but Mr gotta learn more about social justice

yeah, they have done a lot but all of it have been for the worse.

None of my gay friends are like you and the ones that are get left out of the circle quick.

Trump is gonna be president for the next eight years and there is nothing in the world that will change that. You lost. We won. Get over it, ok sweetie?

...Where is this cis culture that you are speaking of? I am having a hard time finding it. In fact I am quite sure that when cis culture is completely obliterated you will still crusade because you fuckers have built YOUR entire culture on reacting to a different culture than yours. In fact you are so desperate to legitimize your culture that you are stooping to creepy and devilish methods in order to destroy traditional society.

What if I told you that I am never going to change my beliefs, and that my children will be raised in those beliefs? What if I told you that a large minority of folks are going to continue in those beliefs? Now will you accept that as a reality, or will you stoop to tyranny in order to destroy us? In this culture war, your worldview is going to have to make the first bloody move, because you guys are in the wrong.