Trump Chicken

Man Libshits are getting desperate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A6zGzgycHEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dfO1_avoSN8
youtube.com/watch?v=rqTBI8sT1yo
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-38456410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The rhetoric and timing here is kind of odd.
Are they saying they support North Korea?

chickens can be really fucking savage m8, they can pluck each other to death to death if you're not careful

t. farmer

It is more of a celebration than an insult.

I watch'd those Tendies the other day oh boy

liberals want to see america destroyed if that wasnt obvious by this point

it looks pretty badass, kind of weird that in the US their allowed to insult the president like this.

This is why we need leadership to take action, we need measures that strike fear into these people and incapacitate them permanently for their desired division hence destruction of American for the traitors they are.

That is one sexy chicken! Is someone making trump look good for once?

fuck off I could give less of a shit if they hate the president as long as they love america and its values then 1st amendment all the way you commie gook faggot

other than that if they hate america free helicopter rides

It really is a qt3.14

So do they want the war or not?

it's ours now. Kek kek

I like it.

>other than that if they hate america free helicopter rides
Yes they hate america you Antifa lover.... go hug a hippie and get aids and die...

Lol they saying we be too nice to nk??

OUR PRESIDENT IS A FUCKING COWARD FOR NOT NUKING NORTH KOREA. A CHICKEN. WOOPWOOP

So we're to chicken to fuck nk??? Hold my beer

The riveting tale of how the deep state top minds put a giant chicken outside the whitehouse during the north korean missile crisis

theyre going to go against anything that trump does even if it contradicts their personal beliefs

Are chickens, dare I say, /ourburd/

cuckle-dindu-doo

It would only take one person poking it with something to deflate it. You wouldn't even get in trouble for doing it.

Yet it's still up

Trump supporters are all talk, no action. Cowards.

Man those lefties sure love using Soros' money on stupid shit.

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=A6zGzgycHEQ

because we love it.
youtube.com/watch?v=dfO1_avoSN8

I like the chicken tho

Qt chicken plush pls

>Chinese create a Trump version of a chicken during the year of the chicken
>entrepreneurs are revered in China
>leftists try to meme this into an insult

I actually think it's cute! CUTE!

They're calling Trump a chicken, does that mean they WANT him to start dropping nukes? I can't make sense of these fucking leftists.

Could mean he is a cock?

youtube.com/watch?v=rqTBI8sT1yo

Trump supporters actually love the Rooster Trump.

Finally a big cock back in DC.

Uh, no fucking shit.

Literally why wouldn't any sane person support North Korea when the alternative is an orange assist?

Let's review the simple facts:

Kim didn't hack a hateful racist fuck into power.

Kim never mocked the mentally disabled.

Kim never bragged about sexuality assaulting vulnerable women on national TV.

Kim never saw a 30% approval rating among his own people and refused to step down.

Kim never made it his mission to KILL planet earth by abandoning the Paris climate accord.

Kim never banned peaceful refugees and condemned families to death.

And no, fuck NO, Kim never murdered his own people by stripping their fucking health insurance to give tax cuts to his billionaire buddies.

I am so, so, so, so DONE with this false dichotomy. Millions of Democrats no longer identify as Americans as long as that fake orange fuck continues to call himself President.

Fuck Donald Shitface! We ARE with Kim.

We will RUSH to his defense if the evil bully tries to set North Korea on fire. We will block highways and shut down fucking Congress if so much as a pebble is dropped on sovereign Korean soil.

Donald Fuckface is so desperate he wants us to choose him or Kim. Fine.

We've made our choice, and soon he'll see that Kim is infinitely more popular and trusted than he will ever be on his best day pretending to be President.

Why??! it looks awesome!

>I can't make sense of these fucking leftists.
It changes constantly. They hated comey. Once trump fired him then they got upset. No logic to their thought process. Most liberals don't even know which bathroom to use.

Wow LOL that is awesome, its like your real serious! Very nice bait. Very believable too!

Everything the globalist's shills try turns to failure. Even as an inflatable cartoon cock he's awesome.

Reminds me of when they got mad at Richard Spencer for protesting dropping bombs on Syria.

I imagine you have at least three self-diagnosed mental illnesses, and one very real one

Australia why are all posting this monkey with his pinker sticking out!!?? Its in every post!!!

Yea

That pic

Maybe next time break your Prozacs in half.

user, explain why the Giant Chicken is bad.

I think a big sign that read "Grab her by the Pussy" would have been more effective if you wanted to embarrass Trump.

What am I missing?

It's like when a nine year old finds a new movie they like and watch it millions of times in a row

noice..

>stealing a Chinese cock
Really boils my eggs.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-38456410

BlueHen Chickens. Their sole purpose was to win cockfights.

When you find youself in danger,
When you're threatened by a stranger,
When it looks like you will take a lickin', (puk, puk, puk)
There is someone waiting,
Who will hurry up and rescue you,
Just Call for Super Chicken! (puk ack!)

Fred, if you're afraid you'll have to overlook it,
Besides you knew the job was dangerous when you took it (puk ack!)

He will drink his super sauce
And throw the bad guys for a loss
And he will bring them in alive and kickin' (puk, puk, puk)
There is one thing you should learn
When there is no one else to turn to
Call for Super Chicken! (puk, puk, puk)
Call for Super Chicken! (puk ack!)

I find the Chicken endearing

Legit question.

What would happen if I just walked up to it and poked a hole in it, deflating their sad attempt at a protest?

Its like motherfuckers dont even "FUCK YOU" anymore, they just go on twitter and bitch about it or virtue signal about it.

It's really pretty cool looking Trump should buy it.

I voted Trump and I would laugh if they could make fun of him in a way that was actually funny.. but this is some low level grade school shit

Might as well call him a poo poo head

They just keep going on about how Trump has small hands, which I don't fucking understand, and other retarded shit like this. Make fun of his hair or something for fucks sake.

I can't even watch any late night talk shows anymore because they are now 99% lulz deficient

>Trump should buy it

Better yet, Trump should fund a massive stone version of it and have it built right near the african history museum or MLK monument or whatever it is they have there now. And make sure the hair is made out of legit gold. Or even better, use the copper and metals from a gun grabbing program to make the hair so he can score SJW points while making them furious.

Yeah, I don't see how this is supposed to be a shot a trump. Chickens are intelligent animals, lay eggs to man's benefit, and make good pets.

Remember that these are the same cucks who have to use harry potter and other pop culture YAF shit to compare everything to.

One of them probably watched the back to the future trilogy and really believed that calling a man a chicken in this day and age means they HAVE to do whatever you ask of them.

Should have added a plaque to the bottom of it that says "I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU TRUMP, NO TAKE BACKS" because it worked in "a christmas story".

But it's their states which are mostly within the missiles' range.
Shouldn't they be worried that Trump will just let the norks destroy them?

Yea, well every single one of those people you have mentioned are squeezing their ass cheeks because they lost and they are fucktards.

Voted for Trump and I think the best joke is that he won.

Trump and his family had a dream life, then Trump becomes President and his life became total shit.

That is just funny.

>Trump's 20 foot cock
>blown by liberals

The right has to adopt the chicken. The D is already having fun with it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SHIT!

Gee! It would be awfull someone where to pop it...
*wink*wink

Its something that has bothered me as someone who loves seeing bands live.

"The 15 minute Trump shit talk"

I got tickets to see Rob Zombie right around the time he won, it was months away but the whole time I dreaded "TTST" happening.....

They played their cover of "American Band" and John 5 played the national anthem during it and Zombie several time made fun of liberals and all of their trump hate, made fun of obamacare and made several jokes at liberals expense. It was probably one of the most pro american concerts I have been to in a LONG time. And the crowd fucking loved it. Theres still hope out there, and more and more people are saying fuck it and revealing their power level.

It is a visually appealing chicken, though, and well recognizable as Trump. Kudos to the company that made it.

/ourNing/ right there.

"Memetically Challenged", HA!

Just stand around and get pictures with it while wearing your MAGA hat and it'll become a thing for normies

Kek

Actually the statement they're trying to make is that Trump is too chicken to release his tax returns. Yeah, I shit you not. Literally no hope hop remains for the sad leftists.

Well, it is year of the rooster.

Really this is more flattering than it is insulting.

Is that legit?

Are we STILL fucking harping on "muh tax returns"?

And they called the people bitching about obamas birth certificate loony.....

Have a (((you))) for the delicious pasta. If real KYS commie faggot.

everyone is in missle range

Wow, they've caught up to where the rest of the world was during the Cold War era, well done North Korea!

>We need to attack people for the wrong opinion
You're just as bad as the leftists

New pasta mmmmm

Hey Morty, I turned myself into a chicken! Chicken Trump! Woooo.

Haha! Chicken TR- *BURP* -UUUuummmpp!

They should make some of those little toys out of it

Yet if it was Obama you all would love it.
Rightists have low iq.

>>We need to attack people for the wrong opinion
your a commie or whatever a person who hates america, then being dead wont bother you... just feel with it and dont cry when it happens like the bitch you are whining on the internet.

TFC (Trump fried chicken) when?

Mmmm nom nom nom frsh copy pasta. Delicious

>Wanting free speech is hating America
Wew lad

HOLY SHIT! 2017 IS THE YEAR OF THE ROOSTER ON THE CHINESE ANIMAL YEAR THING!

I love that golden haired cock!

Trump was sent here to save us from globalist pig people.

Uhhhhh we do love it...lol? You have low iq?

I think its cute

look i drew a picture of u

goodnight all right

i think it's cute
excellent meme material