The hour draws near

The hour draws near.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-anchorage-blast-over-idUSKBN15R00R
youtube.com/watch?v=wuO_r6Qre9Q&list=PL3IUXJYn3UtEb1HEyOTLTH_QORRSJ1gi1&index=33
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The hour draws near.
Stop talking like a Tumblr autist. Thanks.

reuters.com/article/us-anchorage-blast-over-idUSKBN15R00R
NK already nuked Alaska

Make this into a bruno

>we'll let our little retarded schizo brother threaten to kill you but if you try and do anything about it we'll kill you!

Chinese are retarded

china is desperate for nuclear war

The next test fire by NK is happening time
Is Kim brave enough to do it?

>all those retards on Sup Forums who thought china would side with america

good i want to see them all burn america and North korea

>Wahh the tiny country is threatening me with its handful of nukes
USSR had thousands of nukes pointed at us for years
Thank god someone is willing to stop our insane deep state and idiot "leaders"

Chinks are 1000x worse than niggers

nigga china goes in prob so will Russia and Russia has more nukes then your ass

the USSR wasn't an irrational actor and didn't constantly threaten to start a nuclear war every other month like a bunch of subhuman children

Korean and Chinese are Asian Jews.

Any source of Kim actually threatening? Besides American warmongering propaganda newspapers? Any video of him?

yes they did you tard

Wait, the asian is whiter?

>be china
>take over america
>eat all doggos

>irrational actor
Wow how convient all our enemies are irrational or crazy or the next Hitler
Do you honestly believe that?
Will you go to war against Iran if they say that? or what about Russia they have nukes and they already say Putin is an irrational actor
Meanwhile we are bombing up to a dozen countries

Chimichangas sucking on Lobatta's indeed yon Niggerfaggot.

>Trump negotiates with Kim
>keep up the public pissing match
>china publicly comes out and sides with norks
>norks nuke beijing
>7d shutes and ladders

juche is batshit crazy, on par with islamic extremism save for the fact that one is expansionist in nature, while juche is not. this accounts for the claim that north korea is an irrational actor, because it's a dictatorship forged out of a blend of communism and religious extremism.

>A KILLING BOLT WILL STRIKE
A KILLING BOLT WILL STRIKE
>A KILLING BOLT WILL STRIKE
A KILLING BOLT WILL STRIKE
>but kill no one

FUCKING DO IT YOU FAGGOT YANKS PULL THE TRIGGER

Wait, you think Asians are degenerate enough to get tanned or rub oompa-loompa darkening cream on themselves?

Asians don't have jungle fever. That's a feature unique to Cuckistan.

So you're saying the cold war was overblown then?

i want to believe trump and kim are best bro's, they jst wana fuck with the world a bit.

wasn't that the syria thing? also, wtf was the point if we just ended up pulling out?

I never gave any value to that prediction and I still don't, but I will admit that "A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill" sounds a hell of a lot like a nuke hitting the ocean.
Considering NK is a full half day ahead of the US their day would be our night.

then who will protect you?

example? a casual google search turned up nada

IT IS NOT I WHO WILL NEED PROTECTION

If there's a war against the filthy fucking chinks you can count me as a volunteer just to have an opportunity to shoot some chinks

I'll take that as a no. Just like I thought. Keep believing everything US media tells you to, they have never lied before to actualize their political agenda, right?

no way china goes to bat against usa over nk.

>wahh another Nadsi threat to take over the world another ebil ideology
>we must make the world safe for democracy
Stop it, let them have their nukes
It's the only way to stop America from chimping out like a nigger

shut the fuck up. don't you have emus to fuck?

You faggots actually think NK is the enemy, them in the media keep telling you they are the enemy.

SK is corrupt, an SJW paradise like no other. And now you will die for them yet again only not in the middle east so they can have more power by having the North and South.

WAKE THE FUCK UP! We should be liberating SK from SJW rule not dying so those same SJW's can take over the north and spread farther into asia.

>American
>white
That's why

>the prophecy would predict such meaningless events
The killing bolt will be North Korea attacking near the Coast of Guam
A 'killing bolt' that will kill no one
This will lead to the second line in the prophecy
>The star will gouge itself on clay
The star being North Korea
And the clay being the coast around Guam having lots of clay in its soil
North Korea had sealed it's fate by attacking Guam
The beginning is near

IT IS NOT THE EMUS I WILL BE FUCKING

>an editorial

Good goy
Yes they will someone has to stop America from chimping out because the kikes poked and prodded them to try and destroy a country they can't even find on a map

America is becoming quite brown even I have to admit it. I mean I live in a small town that is mostly white, but lately the blacks have been filtering out from Montgomery.

If America occupies NK they are literally on chinas doorstep, a strategic nightmare for China

The question you should be asking is who'll protect you.

Maybe we and Australia might, maybe France too. But no one else will help you.

Gotta love the American ass-devastation over China siding with their neighbour instead of some oversea degenerate nation mixing pot.

don't @ me if you aren't going to contribute to the thread.

nobody is saying make the world safe for democracy, but korea is a special exception. asiams are a high iq population and if you reunified both koreas they'd become an economic powerhouse just as german reunification ended up creating the EU superstate, as fucked up as it became later. all of that untapped potential is locked because some 30 year old obese faggot thinks he's god. sad.

seems more likely that the star gorging itself on clay would be Chynah taking over NK after we demolish it or Russia taking over Ukraine etc. in the ensuing chaos

#ImwithKim

>killing chinks
>good goy
Fuck you. The chinks fucking ruined my city own the government here and are flooding in like rats. Our hate for the chinks runs deeper than some North Korea pissing match

I also considered China but I can't seem to find anything that connects it to Clay and I don't feel the Russia will make any large moves till the line
>bear leaves it's cave forever

you only have to shoot of a couple hundred and it doesn't matter anymore. so 7000,6000 doesn't matter. our at least thats what I read. kek

>The star will gouge itself on clay

or maybe us gorging ourselves on korea's resources?

it was

it was all a scheme by the (((military industrial complex))) to get them sweet military funding

can you name one standoff since the cuban missile crisis?

>TFW no kim jong chad as president

shits going down !!!! i repeat shits going down this is not a drill !!! put your head in between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye

youtube.com/watch?v=wuO_r6Qre9Q&list=PL3IUXJYn3UtEb1HEyOTLTH_QORRSJ1gi1&index=33

>implying we need help

nigga, we could steamroll the world 10 times over

>we wont help you if you get attacked but we will help kim if you attack him
thank you, second greatest ally

Sanction China desu senpai

They're saying that we can't attack them on threats alone
when they launch their dollar general rocket then they're fair game

Yeah if we weren't trading partners maybe, but neither side really has some ideological reason to crush the other.

I still think bear leaves its cave forever has to do with California leaving the US

Yes Russia is the obvious idea for "the bear" but what is the cave it will be leaving?

>Implying I wanted the insect commies on my side.

Cool, all we need now is a good false flag operation and we can get this party started.

Globalists would never do this because muh cheap labour. Also chinks own a large part of the wests governments

.. are you high?

"Do anything" being invading a nuclear state.

And if you want to act on threats, America has threatened to invade half the world

kcna.kp

>California
>the bear will leave its cave forever
SF gets nuked by NK and the citizens of Cali wake up and quit being hippies.
State flips red.
They've taken their heads out of their collective asses and seen the truth.
They've left their cave.

protect us from whom'st though?

China will back down if we we try to restructure North Korea... I'm calling it now.

And so can China. So can most nuclear powers.

China and North Korea

You'll need to defeat them first, and that would involve an attack on North Korea, which would get China involved.

>America needs protection from China and NK

Don't have any.

I want North Korea to win anyway. Your ignorance will only make my desires true.

What medium does NK use to make their threats?

>not knowing how greentext works
>thinks NK is a threat to America

lmfao

VPN off

Meanwhile back in reality

>10+ years in iraq
>still in afghanistan
>got cucked and caught trying to destabilize syria, Assad turning the tables on our insurgents

Now imagine China, the ones who produce those fancy new rpg's that blow holes in our tanks going at us, full force

I think they will fight for a little bit, then pull out asking for a truce when North Korea is a lost cause. I think they're just fronting to try and prevent a war.

jesus christ you are retarded

The "china will strike back" thing is from an OP ED and not official policy. It's fake news.

nah. they'd most likely end up nuking themselves with their shit-tier malfunctioning equipment

capped

The "china will strike back" thing is from an OP ED and not official policy. It's fake news. Spread only because USA journalism is retarded.

The "china will strike back" thing is from an OP ED and not official policy. It's fake news. Spread only because USA journalism is retarded.

North Korea is a threat to America, and it's clear.
They have nukes; they have allies; and your President is turning autistic thinking about a war with Korea.

Think about it.
Who stands in their way?

Those sickly japs, they'll be wiped out without much effort

2/10

we could drop all sanctions. for no nuke.? and will through in a complimentary we recognize you package.

We should ask Israel what we should do.

Good goy
>@
Fuck off to whatever website @s

They're "allies" with NK stupid
It's like someone threatening to take Guam or PR from the US

What is wrong with you, do you think these superpowers don't own/have vested interests in other countries. Do you believe we're the only ones who do that? NK is theirs, fucking with them is fucking with China

Nigga just drop the nuke on us already. These crackers are retarded

False equivalence.
Iraq and Afghanistan were/are insurgent wars and long term occupations.
Technology can't help when enemies dress like civilians but the U.S. always dominates in war against uniformed standing armies.

NY got attacked by supposed terrorists on 9/11
Look at how red they became

So uh, why does trumperino want a war with north korea so bad again? Because they might do something bad somewhere in the future?

They don't have a mutual defense pact or anything of the sort you fucking retard. The "China will defend them" is from an OP-ED and nothing official.

Please cite 1 fucking source to back up your claim they will go to nukes if NK is attacked.