Who killed Princess Diana Sup Forums?

Was she taken out by the Monarch for being a disgrace? Who killed her? Was it really just a tragic accident? Also, bonus question for brits that were at old enough at the time, how did you feel about her? Did you think she was graceful or a disgrace to the country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5muY64Oyp10
youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_of_Liberty
google.fr/search?q=david icke diana
goddidntsaythat.com/tag/dragon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Satan killed her

She uncovered the royal pedophile ring

Do you really believe this insane shit?

The Increment
Rumours of a cadre of UKSF operators, known as 'the Increment', operating on behalf on the General Support Branch of Britain's Secret Intelligence Service (SIS), have been circulating for years now. The missions tasked to the Increment are so-called 'black ops' - deniable missions that would be disavowed by the British government if compromised. These can include:

secret military assistance to foreign powers
clandestine insertion and extraction of intelligence agents
covert reconnaissance / intelligence gathering

Her ex husband and mother in law

or maybe, just maybe, the driver was an alcoholic and she was an idiot for not wearing a seat belt....

The Jews.
Cmon do you live under a rock?
The Jews are behind EVERY assassination.
This post will probably be deleted because it is the truth.

The Royal Family themselves. She even admitted they want her dealt with.

She was having an affair with a Muslim and rumor has it the child was with that Muslim.

>Who killed Princess Diana Sup Forums?

Nobody. He was getting too old to pass as a woman, so they faked his death.

>Who killed her?

So basically just like the CIA's paramilitary division?

But why did (((they )))) do it

She cucked Chuck with a Mohammedan

she was dating a real man and brits faggots didnt like it

She didn't die, there are pics of her after the accident sitting in a van unharmed.

Charles was good buddies with all the pedophiles like Heath and Seville. She must have known

She was killed along with Jill Dando because they about to expose the massive UK paedophile ring that includes members of the government, media, police and the Royal Family themselves.

Haha a 'real man'
>overweight
>Coke addict
>closet homosexual

the british crown

youtube.com/watch?v=5muY64Oyp10

MI6 tried but they were beaten to the punch by fate.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4meFC1ee7Q

Didn't see you'd posted m8

She wanted to start heavily supporting Palestine as an activist figure, someone didn't like it.

She was on the cusp of marriage to a Prince from the Middle East (forget which country, might have been Saudi Arabia, from one of the Islam countries), MI6 didn't want it, The Crown didn't want it, the Freemasons didn't want it, and to top it all off she knew too much and was trying, and almost succeeded, in using that leverage to help her politically.

BLACK HOLE SUN
WON'T YOU COME,
AND WASH AWAY THE RAIN?

If the rumors are true about her cheating on the Prince then I think it's fairly safe to say that is why she was killed/if she was killed as to not bring any bad press/shame on the royals.

Great minds think alike, dad.

Car hit 13th column in the tunnel. Satanic scarifice, common knowledge in Britian

/thread

>she got pregnant to a mudslime...unforgivable.

> I unironically believe this

She dead. Who cares. Good riddance.

I still to this day believe that the royal family had her killed for divorcing Charles. I feel sorry for the boys

I saw the princess Diana special on ABC too

The brits loved her apparently, at least they say they did. I mean how can you love someone and revel in their suffering at the same time, what a strange kind of abusive relationship. Taking ownership of someone, peering into their personal life constantly, never giving her peace, never wanting her to find romance and happiness on her own terms

It's like they wanted to keep her in a glass box for eternity

This

It was a planned plot by the British royals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_of_Liberty

Held by Libertas to symbolise the pain of childbirth.
>And sometimes by Diana

Diana was fucked in the head with good reason.
She wasn't a son & knew it was a massive disappointment to her parents.
She lived the Eyes Wide Shut bullshit from birth & all signs pointed to an actual blood sacrifice & she was the lamb.
>She tried to find a way to tell her adoring public.
>Jill Dando (Presenter of Crimewatch, BBC) is shot in the face on her own doorstep.
Meanwhile every magazine & paper was fucking rammed with pictures & chatter every single day.
Youngfags can't realise how mental the paparazzi around her were. It likely employed thousands of people around the clock.
The Royal family were getting rekt while her popularity soared & soared.

It's not really up for debate whether she was murdered. The question is how much of the background was manufactured. I'm leaning toward the whole fucking thing, since she was a nipper & unwanted child.

Pic related. Enough said.

Wtf

pics or it didnt happen

I dont really give a fuck who killed her but it was a waste as she liked a good fuck and i didnt get the chance

The bodies were quickly embalmed before an autopsy could determine the level of intoxication in the drivers blood. CCTV of the driver before the incident shows he was not obviously drunk, walking and talking in a very controlled way. That doesn't prove anything but the idea that he was 'drunk as a pig' that night isn't clear.

This and she was using her huge global influence to restrict the landmine industry.

Elizabeth had her killed because she was fucking a muslim and was going to marry Al Fayed which would have brought a fucking muslim into the royal family and tainted it forever.

They used a strobe light in the drivers face in the tunnel to cause a wreck, they were originally going to use this method to kill Slobodan Milosevic but dropped the idea when he started playing ball and used it on Diana instead

Yes, remember how angry he was when his second kid turned out to be another boy? He REALLY wanted a daughter. I find him extremely unpleasant. Diana told people that the Royals would have her killed. She was neurotic but I see no real reason to assume she was wrong, given the shit I've learned about the world since the 1990s.

I doubt they would have actually married, but her enemies didn't know that.

Oh yeah, (((they))) hated all that shit.
Enemies of Israel tend to die suddenly.

She overstepped her mark by embarrassing the royal family and getting involved with a fucking paki.

She served as a reminder not to fuck around and think you're hot shit when the royals are concerned.

In answer to your question, the Queen will have had her killed, likely because Charles asked her to.

The Queens hubby. There was no way he was going to let her taint his good nazi roots by birthing an half sandnigger

That's more the media's attitude towards here. The English people I've known just really loved her, for whatever reason. She always had a tragic air and that plus being beautiful and unhappy is bound to draw people. Plus there's no question she was immensely more friendly, approachable, attractive and likeable than anybody in the royal family. And I say this as someone who kind of grudgingly likes the Queen, but no question she's a chilly figure compared to gushy Diana.

Her legs and boobs were truly amazing. She enriched my horny teen years for sure.

a trifling ho lifestyle aint healthy for no one

>HFW

Harambe orchestrated her murder

The flower companies, innit

How does dragon translate from Greek and Aramaic?

Upcoming wars with middle east, couldn't have her on the front page of women monthly poo pooing it all the time with her new baby.

holy shit.

you must be new here
"insane shit" is Kek's way, He has proven it last autumn
and we are his servants by Kek's way

she wrote in letter a few days before her death that they want to kill her in a car crash

Elizabeth ordered her death. Mi5 carried it out.

she was pregnant with his niggerspawn
you think the royal family would stand by that?
her only purpose for being included in the first place was to be a breeding mare, as she said so herself
listen to david icke about diana, normie sheeple
google.fr/search?q=david icke diana

edgy

goddidntsaythat.com/tag/dragon/

It's interesting, tanin was translated to drakon by the greeks but tanin does not mean literally dragon.