Earlier...

earlier, Trump liked a tweet that accused him of being involved with Russia and NK to distract from his role in a child trafficking ring.
30 minutes later he unliked it
Sup Forums is silent on this

WHAT THE FUCK DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

Most likely he didn't realize the tweet was shitting on him. Maybe he read it quickly.

Maybe stepping up his trolling to new heights

Clearly he decided it was finally time to come clean. Then he thought it over and decided that was a mistake.

Retard.

it's odd though, he rarely likes anything. can someone familiar with twitter tell us where the like button is on a jewphone?

If you think he's the one that controls his twiter account 90% of the time you're fucking retarded.

maybe it never happened
could be fake news to discredit trump

Fake and gay

most of the time the tweets from that account are from him. the POTUS account however is run by staff

It's easy to accidentally a tweet.

This. One time I was meaning to share a tweet but I accidentally the tweet instead and everyone laughed.

Maybe he wants to draw attention to sex trafficking?

If Trump is now being accused of sex trafficking it means he's about to go in for the kill.

Or maybe while scrolling through his page he accidentally hit "like".

You know, like what happens to everyone. Or maybe it's more 35th degree Scrabble idk.

You can accidentally like a tweet. It's not a double tap or anything, so chances are it was an accident.

says the sharia blue jackass. go fuck yourself.

Maybe he hit the like button by accident. Happened to me once on kikebook.

Clearly leftypol is bored.

*favorite

Notice the "like" button is right where your thumb hits to scroll up or down.

How, may I ask, does one accidentally?

/thread

you guys are getting close, but you need to dig deeper

I could tell you, but if I accidentally while telling you it would be extremely painful.

I accidently like shit all the time scrolling on my tablet
People make mistakes

My guess would be he hit the like button on accident, and fixed the error once it was brought to his attention.

Perhaps was scrolling on touchscreen and accidentally liked it? Ive done that plenty of times

interesting. The next question becomes, was he just scrolling through his @ mentions because surely he must have millions of those and it's strange that he hits the one that is completely crazy and negative. How did he find this specific tweet and why was he reading it?

all his likes are accidental
he hover thumbs while scrolling