The War On Drugs

What do you think of THE WAR ON DRUGS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1LmX5c7HoUw
youtube.com/watch?v=frgfrNpopuE
anonhq.com/cia-jet-crashed-4-tons-cocaine-board/
denverpost.com/2017/07/11/colorado-sees-big-increase-crime-10-percent-higher-murder-rate/
blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2014/04/08/can_you_patent_a_natural_product_prepare_for_a_different_answer
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/05/why-hardly-anyone-dies-from-a-drug-overdose-in-portugal/
reason.com/archives/2009/06/22/drug-decriminalization-in-port
npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/04/18/524380027/in-portugal-drug-use-is-treated-as-a-medical-issue-not-a-crime
news.vice.com/article/ungass-portugal-what-happened-after-decriminalization-drugs-weed-to-heroin
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/10/portugal-fifteen-years-decriminalised-drug-policy-161015091127668.html
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/05/why-hardly-anyone-dies-from-a-drug-overdose-in-portugal
npr
unvis.it/npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/04/18/524380027/in-portugal-drug-use-is-treated-as-a-medical-issue-not-a-crime
news
unvis.it/news.vice.com/article/ungass-portugal-what-happened-after-decriminalization-drugs-weed-to-heroin
aljazeera
archive.is/flszU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what no one wants to talk about this? What no Libertarians out there?

pol isn't actually about political discussion my man, it's a containment board for the most part.

I'm aware, and that has worked wonders because it have to see fucktards take over Sup Forums and Sup Forums and Sup Forums with racist bullshit all the time. But seriously because enough trump fluffering lets actually discuss policy here.

obviously make all drugs legal ran by socialized monopolies

> the old demonisation meme
Hippies were always about drugs
Niggers were always about drugs

Why is there still doubt about this? We would not have all these societal problems today if not for these two groups of people.

know much about Portugal and there 20 years of decriminalization of all drugs?

You know hippies were Libertarians right? The whole Commune structure for hippies which started out being called Yippies was to remove themselves from the government and be self sufficient in a very anarcho libertarian mind set. They just were non-religious for the most part and did a lot of psychedelic drugs.

I wasnt being sarcastic or ironic, good right?

But is america more developed? America has more highways and cars and technical workers? So the fear is they dont want more prevalent drugs about: every 7/11 to have cocaines, meth, acid, heroin, dmt, so some construction worker takes some on his lunchbreak..

though the argument as usual can be: alchol is legal, there are heavy pills that are legal, that people can take... and can just be said its illegal to take drugs and operate machinery or drive.

"Recreational" drugs are degenerate.

You drink beer, wine, whiskey, smoke, or vape? or you STRAIGHT EDGE TO THE EXTREME???!??!?!

come on trolly what you don't drink mead at your viking heritage nazi rallies?

It's fucking stupid.

The worst drugs in terms of damage to human health and society as a whole are alcohol and tobacco.

Meanwhile, drugs like marijuana, lsd and psilocybin are banned even though they cause very little harm to human or social health.

High five fellow UN citizen!

kill them all

Not very Christian of you i see.

I'd love to see how a construction worker taking DMT on his lunch break would go over.

WEW

It doesn't exist. No druggie is persecuted by the state for what they do in their private life no matter how much they try to convince you otherwise

Silly brit, trade access is for European Unions! :D BACK TO THE END OF THE LINE FOR YOU!

You didn't refute my point. Which druggies is persecuted by the state purely for using drugs recreationally?

Legalize drugs, let people suffer the consequences of their own bad actions and the rewards of their own good actions.
There are still unrealized medical and performance-enhancing potentials to be found in what has presently been declared off-limits. Which is to say, the market will find some winners who wouldn't have done as well.
There are also still a lot of brainless chimps masquerading as adults. Which is to say, drugs will cause the market to drag losers into the sunlight and make their failings apparent.
Right now, performance enhancing drugs are used to prop up the unworthy in their dynasties. Let everyone have those. We should all be wealthier, and we CAN all be wealthier!

War on drugs isn't working but no one will ever change it because so much of society is built around supporting it/fighting it.

I use this flag because I'm actually employed by the Jew-N and if I didn't then Sup Forums would think I'm some fucking gook.

#winning - It's so much more fun to do illegal stuff.

Legal stuff is boredz

>We're not winning the war on drugs so we should stop fighting
What about the war on poverty?

CIA niggers also get alot of money from drug trafficking

Several countries kill you if you have recreation drugs found on you and not even in the amount to be considered trafficking.

I'm not interested in several countries I'm interested in western countries the ones that people on this board live in

spotted the Terry Davis fan boy fluffer

Im a constant 420dudeweed smoker, and I agree that drug prohibition should continue.

Society shouldnt remove the taboo of degeneracy and most vices stay in that category. Furthermore, its only illegal -if- you get caught. Exercise a little intelligence, use some caution and keep it to yourself, and youre fucking fine. Go to fucking Mexico or Somalia if you want the freedom to get based, you dumb memeflag. See how well it works for them

"ehrlichmann"
literaly "honestman" in german, kek

i got a weed fine once, fucking expensive

Oh the horror

Smoke weed grow your hair long.
Support conservatism and just confuse people.

In germany? none. they catch junkies with a baggie, toss it out, send junkie away.

>what do you think of The War on Drugs

Pretty good band

youtu.be/1LmX5c7HoUw

Too much money for the community that they dont get with prohibition, im fine with heroin and cocaine being illegal, stuff like weed should be legal and taxed. But big yankee lobbys like bigpharma etc. will NEVER let this happen. trust me. And if it actually happens their smear campaigns will be gigantic.

Been doing that for 5 years now, I look like the typical surferdude with long curly hair and short but boy do people look confused when they ask me about my honest opinion on things.

I support the war on drugs only because it hurts niggers. The more in prison the less we have to deal with. Read the crime statistics of them and then tell me you don't support something that gets more of them out of society. And if it puts spics behind bars as well even better. Nixon was /ourguy/ btw just saying. Not gonna elaborate either. Figure it out for yourself or be dumb idc.

You understand the the more black people in jail the more their communities get fucked up the more people will be dragged into the chaos of it right? That you are basically putting holes in your boat that you and a black person are in because at least the black person drowns and what you tread water for a few hours and then sink yourself into the ocean.

A perfect way to silent political opponents in this shithole. Fuck Duterte.

Please nuke us already, North Korea.

>muh big pharma

Your big pharma/tobacco corps boogeyman has the means be the first to completely secure commercial production and retail of any legalized marijuana, setting up the argument that they have the most to gain from any legalization. Secondly, the current status quo isnt legislation (removed from lobbies) as it is mostly a federal classification as a controlled substance derived by the Dept of Justice under the Executive Branch. Furthermore, this classification mostly has the effect of mandating a drug free requirment for federal jobs or contracts (America's largest employer) and letting the states to decide to legalize, which I am completely fine with.

They have to keep the private Prison Industrial Complex operating at 100% capacity
Also: illegality = high prices so more money for the "Black Budget"
check also 'related'
youtube.com/watch?v=frgfrNpopuE

anonhq.com/cia-jet-crashed-4-tons-cocaine-board/

You can't patent genetic life. So big pharma has patents of synthizied products. If someone where to make a product from weed it would have to be processed first and the patent would only cover the process of manufacturing not the drug it self.

THIS is why big pharma is against it. Just look up the medical pharma company that donated 500,000 to the campaign to keep medical pot illegal in Arizona. They lost but shortly there after they released a synthesized chemical THC / CBD drug for chemo patients with stomach nausea.

I get your point, but I feel like if drugs were legal niggers would still fight over them. And then there's the cartels.

tell that to the crime rates in Washington State, Colorado, and Oregon. Significant drop in crime since recreational pot legalization.

their not legal so they are difficult to get and bad people do bad things to sell a lot of them (see drug cartels)

Pot is fine, but hard shit like meth, coke, heroin, and fentanyl lately will always be a problem. I mean if stores started to carry it, we'd need heavily armed security around them. The places that would be brave enough to sell in nig neighborhoods would have to be even better protected than Dominos in shitty neighborhoods.

Monstanto is a corporation PRECISELY because they patent genetic life. They are seeds salesmen, and the marijuana business is all about weed strains. If big pharma can develop a strain that grows faster, with less nutrients and light, and yields a higher THC all for a competitive price you bet that they can control the growing aspect of the industry.

interesting fact, most overdoes happen from non perscription drugs. Reason why - its cheaper to cut it with other drugs or other imperfections which can trigger reactions. For example the reason most Opiate addicts are overdosing now is because they started on Oxycontin and when that was too expensive moved to heroin. In order to keep it cheap dealers will cut it with fentanyl and now with carfentanil which are mass produced in china. 1 granula of carfentanil is 100,000x times more potent than heroin and typically causes the current spike of overdoses in the depressing as fuck no work to be had rust belt states. Which also happen to be the parts of blue states that turned red for Donnie T and the Russian White National Bunch

All 3 of those states are white af, moot point. Also, your ass claim is false

>Crime rates dropped or remained static in many of the nation’s 30 largest cities last year, but in Colorado the crime rate per 100,000 people spiked by 3.4 percent, fueled by a rise in auto thefts, rape, murder and robbery.

denverpost.com/2017/07/11/colorado-sees-big-increase-crime-10-percent-higher-murder-rate/

They are trying Monsanto can only PATENT a single GENE right now it can't patent a whole organism. Just a gene that has been inserted into an organism. If it happens in nature they can't patent it ... but its a constant envelope they and several of petro agro chemical companies are constantly trying to push

blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2014/04/08/can_you_patent_a_natural_product_prepare_for_a_different_answer

I have suggested make one particular area of the country 'legal drug zone', as a kind of experiment, even building a county from scratch with investors and drug makers and sellers, try to see if a functioning society can exist with legal drugs about, and let people move there and see if it expands. And have a ton of video cameras set up all around to live stream it all, make it a reality show, so they can get some ad revenue, and it will be like an an cap experiment. Just make sure there is a big moat and wall around this land, so once you enter you cant leave (unless you swear you will never enter again), and the gate is only opened for government facilitated imports and exports

Read up on the 20 year experiment of decriminalization in Portugal

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/05/why-hardly-anyone-dies-from-a-drug-overdose-in-portugal/

reason.com/archives/2009/06/22/drug-decriminalization-in-port

npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/04/18/524380027/in-portugal-drug-use-is-treated-as-a-medical-issue-not-a-crime

news.vice.com/article/ungass-portugal-what-happened-after-decriminalization-drugs-weed-to-heroin

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/10/portugal-fifteen-years-decriminalised-drug-policy-161015091127668.html

Something like that would probably exist in a disgustingly liberal city like San Francisco, Portland or Seattle. There are already tons of tweakers and junkies living on the streets up there. On a side note, there was a thread here the other day about a guy who set up a live camera feed on all the tweakers camped out by his store for security. It probably doesn't get much ad revenue.

Archive time

>washingtonpost com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/05/why-hardly-anyone-dies-from-a-drug-overdose-in-portugal
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/05/why-hardly-anyone-dies-from-a-drug-overdose-in-portugal
>npr org/sections/parallels/2017/04/18/524380027/in-portugal-drug-use-is-treated-as-a-medical-issue-not-a-crime
unvis.it/npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/04/18/524380027/in-portugal-drug-use-is-treated-as-a-medical-issue-not-a-crime
>news vice com/article/ungass-portugal-what-happened-after-decriminalization-drugs-weed-to-heroin
unvis.it/news.vice.com/article/ungass-portugal-what-happened-after-decriminalization-drugs-weed-to-heroin
>aljazeera com/indepth/features/2016/10/portugal-fifteen-years-decriminalised-drug-policy-161015091127668.html
archive.is/flszU

It could work in Portugal, but it would be different in America. Niggers would always be factor.

most drug addicts are also suffering from untreated mental health issues because of how fucked up our health system is.

I have Bipolar Type 2 and Panic Attack Disorder and my insurance makes it hell to get to see a doctor for my meds or to see a therapist.

Youre fucking daft. You definitely can manipulate for advantageous strains and patent the seeds that lead to organisms, if you cant handle that fact than youre a dumbass wall. The entire public awareness of GMOs stem from this fact.

This is literally done with all supermarket produce. Tomatoes are genetically altered to be uniformly more red at the cost of reduced sweetness. Corn is altered to produce more kernels that can have longer field lives than non-GMO. The university I went to get royalties from patented wheat strains they produced. Its a massive aspect of the agriculture business.

Degenerates like drugs and I like stomping degenerates so I'm ok with it.

Yeah, Reagan shutting down the mental institutions was both good and bad. I'm sure some of those places were shitty, but it kept the crazy homeless off the streets, which I imagine is a little better right? My grandpa used to work in maintenance at one and he kept it up pretty good.

selective breeding in domesticated agriculture has been something since the first farmers started planting crops before the bronze age.

But that is very different than adding the gene of a deep water arctic fish to a tomato to make it so it won't freeze from cold winters.

Well, doing it somewhere in the middle of the country where noone lives would be the best. But I guess there are already drug zones in many trailer parks and shanty towns in those areas.

The main thinking is: Having all the drugs illegal, is 1, a burden on tax payers, 2, they all still exist and people who want them get them, 3, they are untaxed, 4, criminals sell them and make money (and drug cartels).

So dont want to ruin neighborhoods by making it legal. So make a village/area/neighborhood where it is legal, in the middle of nowhere, and tell all the drug users to flock to there: you want legal drugs, go there.

You drink beer, whiskey, wine, mead, or vape / smoke? Then you might be a degenerate then too.

The moment Monsanto, Phillip Morris, and/or Unilever end up cornering the market and making a killing is the moment we officially become a cyberpunk dystopia. I mean we kinda already are, but that would really seal it for me.

so the clark county idea to prostitution in Nevada kind of deal? What about people who live outside of that county. Are they going to create drug dens then or will it be ok for them to go to their own home to do it safely?

Drugs are illegal so the CIA can sell them to fund black budgets.

about 10 million people in portugal, New York alone has about 20 million

god damn it my household appliance is on drugs!

>mfw I actually don't

Honestly if I was born a few hundred years ago I would probably have become a monk.

Thank you for reminding me to read this.

monks made the best beer, wine, champagne, and absynth though .... ITS GETS YOU CLOSER TO GOD!! as the NIN Song goes.

the county will continue to expand as more people attempt to move in: It would be an experiment for all drug users (who would claim to want drugs to be legal) that they could run a fully functional society

Now we can quickly think how fucked up that society might be, and it might immediately turn into ancap ball memes. I suppose there would need to be entirely drug free police force that make sure everyone is always obeying all other laws

I first read it during the Bush V Gore Election when I was a Junior in High School. Really head trip in relation to the politics at the time.

that can't quite work though since the divide between workers, drug testing, and federal mandates make it impossible to do such a county level thing. You need a whole state to decriminalize it for it to have any real action.

Reminder: The War on Drugs gave way to mandatory minimum sentences for drug charges.
These drug charges are much easier to prosecute, and make it much easier and faster for prosecutors to put away gang members with a history of repeat offenses. It its a far easier thing to do to prove a nigger had a bag of weed than prove he was the shooter in a drive by, or that he took place in a robbery. Getting these blacks off of the streets and locking them away in prison is likely the real reason why our crime rates have steadily been falling.

We cannot afford to end this until we have a way of dealing with black criminality otherwise.

this

actually it is said that legalized access to abortions are the reason for the drop in crime rates in the late 80s and early 90s. I mean the war on drugs had been going on since 69 and it only got worse.

Most economists also belive it is to do with legalized abortions. Also the drug war made it worse for kids in inner cities and most focused on black kids since they had no parents to take care of them. Also the CIA funneled Cocaine into the inner city to fund Anti Communist campaigns in south america as well as in the middle east. This is why CRACK get you long jail sentence than straight cocaine which is done by more white people.

Did we know the war on drugs was bogus OF COURSE WE DID.

We can directly track incarceration rates and mortality rate of adult blacks. This one demographic is responsible for 50% of our murders, and the more of them we keep in prison the more violent crime falls.
Blacks were causing a disproportionate amount of violent crime in the US back in the 50s. This trend has always held true, and it isn't caused by any government policy. That black mentality and disposition is informed by genetic traits. The manifestation of behaviors into their larger culture is a constant, its even the same in the UK today despite a completely different host culture.

The majority of these people are incompatible with our society, and that isn't going to change. Drug laws are an effective tool for dealing with them while the government is in a position of being incapable of publicly naming them as the problem.

sounds like you are obsessed with black people. must suck being a cuck to your wife's fetish for Big Black Cock. I know you are jealous but you can't stop that. But anyway back to the drug laws and the state of them.

Nice childish post. Definitely making yourself sound mature and rational.
Race is inseparably related to crime statistics. Crime statistics inform policy decisions, and policy controls law enforcement.

It is a simple matter of fact, one demographic of people is central to this issue. If we didn't have these mandatory minimum sentences for drug charges our court system would be even more overwhelmed. Prosecutors would have to do even more work to put violent offenders away, and more offenders would slip through the cracks and go on to carry out more crimes before being arrested again.

13% of our population is committing 50% of our murders. They also happen to be rampant drug users.
Unless you can find a better way of ending black crime we'll never end the War on Drugs. But going by your inane shitpost its pretty clear you have no interest in that.

You have made bold claims all this time and not cited sources. Black people fuck up their communities themselves constantly anyway (Baltimore, Ferguson, Detroit). Why would it be sinking out own ship to keep hard drugs illegal for the sake of keeping blacks out of jail

dude it is fucking Sup Forums i though this whole thing was for shit posting little edge lords. I got enough of my serious debating out and now i just wanted to poke you with my dick like i do your wife.

A 22 second video of a fucking picture. Amazing.

Around 70% of nigger-crime goes unresolved, and criminal niggers are almost always involved in drugs. Everybody with a deductive mind can see that the war on drugs is about clamping down on niggers, and as such I am 100% for it.

Niggers should be deported back to Africa, this is the only solution.

Always about black people sheesh so obsessed no you can't be one it just doesn't work that way brad. I know you want to be cool like that and be able to say the N word like people like you but you just can't ANYWAY

BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND...

THE WAR ON DRUGS!

I think it started out as a way to cull blacks. At least until they figured out that they can just pump an endless amount of poor people into the prison industrial complex for a profit. Honestly I find it hard to believe that drugs were legal in America for so long, and then all of a sudden they became this huge fucking problem that was the cause of societies woes.
So blacks claim that a disproportionate amount of afro's are in jail are from bullshit drug charges. If we legalize drugs then their prison numbers should go down, both from possession/distribution and violent crimes related to drug trade. Now if the overall percent of violent crime within these communities don't drop like a fucking brick (over lets say 5-10 years), then that shows quite plainly to anyone who wants to look that there is a deeper rooted problem going on that needs to be addressed. We've been locking these fuckers up for a very long time and very little has changed, its just not sustainable and its certainly not fixing a god damned thing.
Also imagine how much legal drugs would fuck over the cartels who are shitting all over Central/South America. Less cartels and cartel influence would make those places less shitty places to leave, and would give those migrants flooding into our country at least 1 more reason not to pour into the US.

*less shitty places to live