Teens watch hitler speech

It is almost impossible to watch at first like your stomach in turning, but it is still great to watch because the teens dont really know what to say and they dont say anything negative about hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=l41KoElGBPU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o
youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w
youtube.com/watch?v=jfJBQ6IvuMc
youtube.com/watch?v=wyqZqq6ZVMo
youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
youtube.com/watch?v=rGph7QHzmo8
youtube.com/watch?v=0StYBVPBq5g#t=2560
youtube.com/watch?v=0StYBVPBq5g#t=2878
youtu.be/cF3Eb5ReGSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying that it's real

You chuck some music onto speeches. :^)

Like this: youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o

Red pill suppository. youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w

youtube.com/watch?v=jfJBQ6IvuMc

youtube.com/watch?v=wyqZqq6ZVMo

fuck off pedos, promoting your fucking videos
you fucking dirty pedo jews, both of you

>comments disabled
Why even upload it then?

Some truths are irrefutable, especially when one knows the standard methods of arguing used by leftists and jews.

It's fake, it says so in the beginning.

>we wuz Carthaginians n shiet
>we wuz kangz n shiet

They know. youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY

nah. it's just that people aren't able to stay on topic and immediately invoke lefties and jews.

Sorry man, YouTube says this video is fake

fellow triple digit IQ represented.

Those that fail to notice however....

Why do they have such hard facial expressions? Why are they so overly emotional? I remember I was 14 when I watched my first Hitler speech, totally bluepilled and said something like "this guy sounds like he loves his people and they love him, too bad he killed all those innocent Jews and was so raycis ;_;"

I even pulled up a video of Hillary (someone I hate with every fiber of my being) giving a speech to see if I am such a faggot. All I got was bored because she's such a shit orator. Logic and critical thinking isn't taught in schools, I learnt that shit myself, I guess burning ants with a magnifying glass and wondering why it does that was good for me.

This is a feedback session.
The kikes make these kinds of shit to see how well the indoctrination and mind control is going.

Reminder that Rachel is forever best Teens React girl

>Logic and critical thinking isn't taught in schools
youtube.com/watch?v=rGph7QHzmo8

>"Media scholar Michael Wesch argues that in this digital age, colleges and universities must turn their focus away from helping students become knowledgeable: mastery of content and critical thinking skills and that we must turn our attention to helping students become knowledge-ABLE: the ability to find, sort, analyze, criticize and create new knowledge
>turn their focus away from teaching CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=0StYBVPBq5g#t=2560
@0:42:41

>Our institutions must attend to the spiritual or the transcendent dimension of our students lives by moving beyond a primary focus on technical knowledge and cognitive skills to a more expansive consideration of issues related to self-awareness, equanimity, empathy, and concern for others.
>This call for a greater focus on the inner lives of our students is echoed by Parker, Zajonc, and Scribner in their volume "The Heart of Higher Education: A Call to Renewal"
youtube.com/watch?v=0StYBVPBq5g#t=2878
@0:47:58

>Lolis react to my schmekel

Goebbels woulda been better.

youtu.be/cF3Eb5ReGSA