Hey guys, how about one thread... just one that doesn't digress into the usual racial nonsense. Can we give that a shot?

Hey guys, how about one thread... just one that doesn't digress into the usual racial nonsense. Can we give that a shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JyM3mCsJlbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nonsense
Post niggers or GTFO

Not in this thread, nigger.

No, I really don't think that could work
I'm positive it wouldn't.
Gotta try a little harder, this
Game you're trying to play?
Even if you were successful,
Realistically you'd fail.

Why as an Ethiopian did you post a pic of a nigger that is obviously of west african descent?

bois got done an cucked by the Bantu.

*dies of starvation*

sure, what should we talk about?

Women are retarded! I have a new mgtow channel out. Feel free to like and subscribe!! This movement needs to keep growing

youtu.be/JyM3mCsJlbs [Open]

>Realistically you'd fail.
The game never ends, it just mutates with my whims and fancies.
How is the weather like in your state as of this post? And, do you ride motorcycles?
It has been raining all week in Addis, can't even go riding.

Black people are just like us, they eat food and drink water.

I'm white so I don't give a fuck about the weather. It can rain, snow, whatever and I will adapt to the conditions. I can also swim.

No, you fucking nigger

Somebody run MJ through the multiculti simulator

>I can also swim.
so can I. what are you trying to say user? don't be going kkk on me naw.
>I will adapt to the conditions
why haven't you succeeded in adapting to your new echelon then?
pic related, it's you.

Yes! It'll be great! Just like that 72hr cease fire in Balti---

So do cockroaches
>your point?

Ethiopia is white and based. Fuck Italy swarthy niggers.

why is injera so gross?

second reply and you're already muh dicking

>talking about the weather
get a job or a hobby or something, people who talk about the weather are already dead

blacks and whites and muslims and mexicans and orientals can all agree together:

jews are the problem

jews and niggers

I've never been robbed at gunpoint by a jew.

jews are the only problem

blacks can be friendly and useful once jews are removed

>telling a south african that blacks can be friendly
ok bro, stay hood

in the absence of the jew, the black can be restored to a benevolent slavery, which is his natural place

within that position of servitude, he becomes noble and harmless, and happier

I know you're not actually a white south african, you're almost certainly a kike, but if you were white, you would instinctively know this

lol no. niggers are like children. violent lazy selfish retarded children.

because for injera to be tasty it must be consumed during the 24-48 hours of it's preparation and one must also use the right type of grain when making it. but, they don't have "teff" in the western world, and neither do they consume the injera within 48 hours so it becomes sour as it ferments.
>I've never been robbed at gunpoint by a jew.
>being robbed at all
>not carrying a weapon of some sorts for self-defence
git gud
>the black can be restored to a benevolent slavery, which is his natural place
wait, are Ethiopians black or nah?

>implying I wasn't armed and outnumbered
>getting in a gunfight over a few dollars because ego
just black things

i'm pretty sure that you're the only Sup Forumstard here from SA. I recognize you because you keep writing the same shyte everytime you come here. talkin' bout how niggers be children and whatnot. children don't have 12" dicks and can't cuck your fucking arse.
>using the outnumbered excuse
>being worth "only a few dollars"
tell me user, how come they let you get away with your life? did you give up that sweet thang? as in your pink rabbit hole?

>carrying the majority of your net worth on your neck and your wrist
more black things, i guess us whiteboys just don't get it lol bank accounts and investment portfolios just carry your wealth around nigga why not?

if money is in my pocket its already spent in my mind. It wouldn't be in my pocket otherwise. Not even trolling here, the reason blacks are laughably poor is because you don't understand this kind of thing. You can mock me if you want but I'll never care because you don't matter to the world as much as I do. Its not because of your skin color, its because you think of yourself as a skin color. You came to Sup Forums and racefagged as a nigger. For all you know I'm black too.

nig

>bank accounts and investment portfolios
>not storing your money in the refrigerator to keep it from going bad (inflation)

> you don't matter to the world as much as I do
can't say shyte lol, whitepucci>negropucci

>storing currency in a box
more nigger things lol you're better off buying the gold chains

get gud

No.
Fuck off nigger.

>not investing in the stable precious metals market by purchasing gold chains
but seriously speaking, there is a thing which I cannot reconcile that's been bothering me ever since I first visited this Senegalese wrestling aficionado forum. Mind if I share it with you and perhaps get your self-proclaimed "superior" input?