Claim to be redpilled

>claim to be redpilled
>drink alcohol

Explain yourself

I fucked your mother deeper than your failure of father, and he watched from the corner like cuckold he is

good one

I agree alcohol makes me lazy and very demotivated the next day. Also why would you drink literal poison? The way it's pushed in pop culture makes me think it's a Jewish trick.

I don't claim to be redpilled, because anyone who does is a massive faggot. Honestly think for yourself you cunt, don't let youtube ecelebs and Sup Forums do your thinking for you.

I don't really drink either.

you niggers probably inhale the lettuce jew as well

My nation has a strongly embedded drinking culture it's not about wasting yourself it's about national pride

Fanaticism is degenerate

Only very occasionally and only a small ammount.

"Redpilled" is a worn out analogy that has become meaningless with overuse.

But yeah, once your start to figure how bad things truly are you can either be a man against time or a man above time.

Not many of us can be the former, so we drink and become the latter.

t. heavy drinker

I rarely drink beer. I mostly drink water and juice.

I drink because I fucking want to and I dont care whether some autists on Sup Forums call me bluepilled because of it.

>claim to be redpilled
>wears globalist flag

I never got drunk in my life but I will have ONE(1) beer every once in a while. And I might smoke ONE(1) spliff every once in a while but that's it. I never get 'fucked up' like many of my peers seem to enjoy. I hate drinking culture, it's utterly disgusting to me.

Water is the shit, how's your tap water over there? Over here it used to be better but It seems to taste a little different (worse) to me now.

Man , itz no that ez to not drink beer if ur country is 1st in world beer consumption

It helps me forget how degenerate my country is. The only real problem is the risk to reveal your power level, which in Swedistan would mean jail time.

>claim to be redpilled
>americans hardly know about moderation
>americans see black or white

It doesn't surprise me

>I never get 'fucked up' like many of my peers seem to enjoy. I hate drinking culture, it's utterly disgusting to me.

>Im an antisocial asshole

I just know that the people that you consider friends probably think you're boring as fuck and an autist. You can drink 5-10 beers and not get "fucked up".

Here is the thing. It's hot these days and we keep water in (((plastic))) bottles. I get bottle with water and glass and pour water from bottle into glass, and drink it.

>Lonely and depressed
>Drink a lot to lessen pain
>Social recluse
>Spend time on internet
>Find Sup Forums
>Get redpilled

I drank before I was redpilled. Alcoholism is a hard lifestyle to quit

Sounds to me like you're projecting your own insecurities about "the people that you consider your friends" that "probably think you're boring". That's just a guess though. I have many friends that don't really drink either and I never got peer pressured into doing something I really didn't like. Sounds to me like I have my shit together but you do you user.

I have one plastic bottle that I use for drinking water while running/working out and recently I've been thinking about getting a stainless steel one to replace it. Plastic just feels gross, I don't know how you manage to do that man

>redpilled
>pill
Literally a drug

Is paper better alternative than plastic?

Glass is the only option