009OPP19087654321zz

Hey Sup Forums

When did you realize that media was the Elite's version of meme magic?

Also, reminder that the constant mass media from our phones, video games, movies, music, television, and facebook, and etc. are all distracting us from doing what so many of our ancestors did... prayer. Legit prayer to God. That's why (((their))) magic is strong. But it's not unbeatable. In fact, Goodness is much more powerful than evil.

So I say to you, if you are reading this, join me in prayer. Let's go for 5 minutes. Just good and honest prayer to the Lord, Jesus Christ. And of course, I don't mean that virtue signaling thing that people do on social media "Thoughts and prayers!" so everyone can see them and how "good" they are. I mean, honest to God, "get on your knees, and worship" type of prayer. There will be scoffers and unbelievers, but if at least 5 of you join me, I think we can make something special happen.

Join me in a prayer like this, "Please God, please make the world a better place. Please let truth shine through the hearts of people. These are dark times Lord, please bless the Earth, and bless all the souls upon it. God Almighty, you are KING of Heaven and Earth. Please bless us. I am nothing, I am a sinner, I am a failure, but please, Lord, if you are willing, please help us all."

Do this in a room where none will see you, do this and tell no one of it. If you're late to the party, then don't worry, you can of course still do it.

God bless you all, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHP4Z84a_WY
youtube.com/watch?v=EjbQ-BDh4PU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)
sjgames.com/illuminati/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would they reveal what they are planning to do in cartoons? Why not just keep it a secret?

Mkultra
"Who will believe you"

Revelation of the method. It gives their meme magic more power if they drop hints as to what they are up to.

>meme magic

It's more or less subliminal advertising meets confirmation bias.

Collective consciousness is a powerful thing, it's how we built the world.

They're sneaking it into the stream of the our collective conscious. "Poisoning the well" if you will.

Universal law of karma dictates ((they)) must reveal ((their)) plans and if it isnt openly verbally rejected it is considered implicit consent, ((they)) then circumvent the law of karma.

there's a famous old movie about a skyscraper on fire
but the plot made more sense when remade into the capsicing boat type of movie
look up "disaster movies"

i heard about this. How does it make any sense though if no one knows what they're looking at, surely universal laws don't function through gay little legal loopholes

When looked backwards

-

At the highest levels, I'm sure it doesn't either. But where we are, at the level we're at, there might be little tricks the elitist cults have picked up on that they've realized works. Of course, God sees all, and on the Day of Judgement, all will be answered for.

Why the Twin Towers specifically?

I don't know exactly why. Some here have said that the Twin Towers, from the moment of their inception, were planned as a way of sacrificing a bunch of people to Molech. Even their giant rectangular shape has something to do with the esoteric religions the elite follow.

I haven't every answer though, the elite might just have a way of seeing the future, and then use meme magic to hurry the process along. I really don't know.

>Even their giant rectangular shape has something to do with the esoteric religions the elite follow.

Maybe what you're thinking of saying but not saying is, "Well, every building is practically a giant rectangular shape," and this is true. But even the Twin Towers are peculiarly rectangular. I mean, a lot of buildings have some detail to them, like the Chrysler Building or the Empire State building. But it is true, a rectangular building isn't anything special in and of itself. It's good to have a bit of skepticism, it's why we are all here, after all.

>So I say to you, if you are reading this, join me in prayer.

I'm down:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHP4Z84a_WY

Bump

Are you really surprised that the Jew's would try to Jew god?

it's all covered here: theanswer.world

lmao

Bump.

Prayer is serious. Has to do with attracting things. This is why Sup Forums was effective in 2016.

good point

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those
who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever. Amen.

Believe, anons. Believe.

You fail to see that Christianity is also a tool of the Globalists. You must bow your head now, to the Truth Religion, which denies your religion as True, which accepts all True religions, and worship a formless God, not one that makes you think you are intrinsically evil. This is false. You think you can meme such a weak religion when the only reason religion has power to even be noticed in modern day is because of Kek of Sup Forums. Accept this, or things will only get worse as more accept the Truth Religion and abandon the Death Cults.

doesn't work like that, kids. you have to invoke powerful emotion such as what was done with kek. and it has to be done all day every day.

Your post is truth. It is a perverted concession tom"free will".. We were "informed" and did not protest.. So we "agreed".
And it continues. Look at the threads so organismically accepting the idea of "war" with NK.
Be careful what you wish for.,

I'm an atheist but I will be joining you and tho not praying to a god, it is absolutely a major meme magic device. It's a ritual which hopefully becomes habit, in which you recollect negativities possibly and appreciate good things. Your subconscious takes notice of such routine action and will begin to help you think a little clearer and be a little better at solving the negative things and appreciating good things while they last as well as goals for future good things. Without any prayer or anything like it, your brain doesn't have a set time to deal with how your goals match with your values, your morals. I may be atheist myself but Christianity falling out of style may be one of the greatest tragedies to occur. It creates community, promotes family, and helps guide the individual.

Rad something here on Sup Forums just this week. Said the 2 towers were like a huge tuning fork that attracted and controlled energy / vibration.
They were removed and now energy is controlled from elsewhere.. Jerusalem ?

Here's the Jerusalem pic - three towers and an all seeing eye.

destruction of solomons temple and the towers jachin and boaz

I welcome all posters. Reminder to those that will listen, actually get on your knees and pray! Actually do it. Just tune out for 5 minutes (or tune in) and pray the Lord's prayer

>Towers aren't even
reeeee

Looking back, the first episode of lone gunmen that talked about 9/11 and the nsa spying is scary as fuck, even more scary than the episode of the x-flies when they had that crossover with the tv show Cops. youtube.com/watch?v=EjbQ-BDh4PU

No. They aren't even. But it's about vibrations and harmonics.
AND.. I'm not even sure this is correct, it's just discussion...
No need for your ridiculous ...." Reeeee! "

I NEED SYMMETRY THOSE KIKES MADE THEM UNEVEN JUST TO PISS ME OFF

It's k I think he was just being funny.
As dull as this sounds, let's try to bring back a little brotherly love in Sup Forums
This place hardens our hearts. We should recognize it and try to deal with it somehow.

You wtf. I know you

Look up the pillars of Boaz and Jachin. It has something to do with that I think. Once the towers came down they built one tower to replace it. It's like they are playing God. Destroying duality... black/white, male/female, night/day, etc. and turning it into one. Look at how trannys are being promoted. Turning males into females and whatnot.

a long time ago.

>Johnny Bravo
>which Seth McFarlane worked on
>Seth McFarlane, who narrowly missed being on one of the 9-11 planes because he "slept in"

Another interesting Sup Forums thread I was on the other night... How many know NASA is about to bomb Saturn with 33kgs of plutonium ? I didn't.
Why 33kgs - it's one of their illuminati numbers.
Why plutonium - to;dr about "god of the underworld"
Why Saturn - want to create a second sun, or turn Saturn into a blue star (new light/ illuminati)
When does the bomb hit? Sept 15.
It was launched in 1997, but will "crash" into Saturn next month.
This was all new information to me.. Again, not espousing or advocating, just sharing what was shared in other Sup Forums threads.

Catholics literally pray to a zombie ((they)) in the sky.

pic related is one worth saving

hmmm

OP is a fucking retard. Ignore him.
Ironically enough it's people like him that are the most media-conditioned of all. His life is so absorbed by spectacle that everything takes on the trappings of a Hollywood thriller in his mind. There is no such thing as a coincidence, a mistake, or foreign policy blowback: it all must be orchestrated by a shadowy cabal than conveniently drops clues wherever it goes.

Now if I were conspiratorially inclined myself I'd say that these sort of threads are deliberately made to undermine right-wing and identitarian viewpoints, but there are lots of posters here who are just legitimately mental ill.

idk, at this point it would feel like taking a blue-pill if I wrote all of this off.

I used to think like you, though, user. I've just seen a few things that overwhelmingly convinced me otherwise.

the only pill you need to take is the cyanide pill you faggot

What part of this is so hard to believe?

I mean, I know not everyone will believe, but what part of it do you find difficult? Do you not think the elite are into weird religions? I mean, even if you don't believe in religion, do you not think the elite groups are into something taboo?

>What part of "the elite left clues about the impending 9/11 attacks in children's cartoons" is so hard to believe?

Well, many of us are realizing there is something to memes. The elite, the controllers of media, probably realized this much sooner and employed this power.

If it's fake and we're just merely thinking there's something to it, then the elite are still susceptible to such trappings as well.

You are mentally ill.

When did Johnny Bravo become a thing on here? HU HA HEEYAH.

You mean to tell me people would target icon buildings in fiction! I refuse to believe that, the CIA must have shown their plans in children cartoons.

Oh no some cartoon had a burning skyscraper in one of their pictures?!

C-C-CONSPIRACY!!1

Ignore user. You're not mentally ill.
If "nothing" was happening on Sup Forums (((they)) wouldn't even be aware of this refuse bin of the internet .. But ((they)) are very aware and taking action to control, misdirect, thwart and terminate,. So that proves... Something !

Very true

So none of you think the elite are into freaky stuff? I mean, you don't have to believe it yourself, I just want to know where you guys are coming from.

One user from a week or maybe more made a comment that still gives me a chuckle.
It was a similarly themed thread.. That there's "something" happening with meme magic.
He said .. Paraphrasing, not quoting,
That the power of meme magic had HRC ranting "about a fucking cartoon imaginary frog" ..
Realistically the DNC, HRC and supporters should have been oblivious to a bunch of self-identifying social misfits collecting "dubs" and praising "kek". But it troubled ((them)). Bigly.

Most of those anons are one post wonders. So shills and Shariablues.

I suspected it too ;)

Bunch just posted back to back. They're not very conspicuous, but maybe we can ironically redpill them to our side lol.

I love freaky stuff, used to post on /x/ a lot. But this is just childish and actual coincidences.

I believed how you believed until I saw the Illuminati card deck from 1995. Too many oddly specific coincidences to just write off. That and the idea of "meme magic" not being so isolated, knowing the elite are into strange knowledge, and even CIA documents about remote viewers somewhat corroborating the idea (certain aspects of it do). Even if you don't actually believe in it yourself, it's more than fair to consider that the elite believe in it and use it.

These cards you are posting are from 1995? Wtf?
Also. Re CIA + weird shit. I recommend Men Who Stare at Goats by Jon Ronson.
The CIA certainly researched every crevice of human behaviour and consciousness... Which is why (((they)) control the narrative so overwhelmingly now..

Yup these cards are from 1995, and they are a solid red-pill. Everyone should take it.

Also I will check out that movie. Didn't realize it was about CIA.

>ctrl f
>predictive programming
>0 matches
Come on.

He looks like such a nice guy. What did they do to him?

This is by far the most strange

Unfortunately I'm in the bus on the way to work so I can't do what you are requesting.

kek. I used to get into christianity when I was 13 or something because I thought it would help me achieve my dreams. Gave up on that. Now I indulge in all sinful pleasures including masturbation

So the Lord will probably not welcome my prayers

Read the book. I haven't seen movie. The book is hilarious... Well researched. Factual and weird.
Anything with clooney in it is sus - he's some IC asset for sure.

The frog god. In 1995.
What
The
Fuck

Where are those cards from
How do you know they're not photoshopped or altered?

How did these come into your possession.
Can you post all of them?

slightly better resolution (I hope)

Just prayer user

Even genuine Christians cannot escape sin, user. I'm sure God would love to hear a few words from you.

Love you user.

Good message.

I've seen message boards talking about them as early as 2011. It's probably possible to find people talking about it even earlier.

Love you too, man =)

newfrogs gtfo

Check your
Four addition four gives eight. which is the number of the heart chakra. Love.
Captcha hates this one. Says its spam.

Someone on Sup Forums talked about them, and I looked them up, you can find them all online. There's over a 100 of them. Some are extremely strange, some seem innocuous, and then you come across some that make you go, "woah"

Pic related is the story it was attached with... hehe, take it for what it's worth.

They are both - astonishing.
The praise kek is mind blowing. Was the whole thing a psy ops ?
This info from you is really disturbing.
So kek wasn't an organic thing from Sup Forums ?
Weird , huh

When I stopped taking my antipsychotics.

>genuine Christians
Wasn't baptized or born in a religious family. Picked up religion for a few years, then it just went away

Thanks.
I thought the thread about bombing Saturn with plutonium was weird... But this is another strand of super weird.

I think in fact it was organic. The way "kek" became a thing was a very chance occurrence if you know how it started. I don't think (((they))) have full control over this. They're just pawns in this game that chose the opposite side to us.

Kek. But the card. It's beyond uncanny.
Especially the text on the first one... Use it against privilege. HRC and DNC certainly are "privilege".
Whoa. As you say.

It doesn't matter, if you at some point accept Christ into your heart and believe on Him till the end, you will be saved.

Ever thought about it the other way round? Like they watched the cartoons and it gave them the idea to target the twin towers irl?

Hahaha, I know, man. It's crazy to say the least.

Good thread. Bumping and praying OP

The screen cap of that 2016 thread..
The guy is saying "Christ" means "body" so "antichrist" means "antibody".,
What are vaccines.."antibodies" and there's "antibiotics".
Interesting. In theory we are supposed to be able to heal ourselves via vibration. (Which would be "prayer" to some, because prayer and meditation are proven to,change the electrical pulses (vibrations) in our bodies.

The guy says a lot of crazy stuff.
But some of it just sticks. Good story-teller that one.

The cards themselves exist so, at the very least, we have something to go by, it's not your usual /x/-tier sperg lol.

So could we use Bart Simpson to predict things?

>all these obvious newfags asking about the cards
Fuck sake do you cunts really need to be spoonfed? This is well known shit outside of Sup Forums. Are you new to the internet itself?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)
sjgames.com/illuminati/index.html

This freakin timeline, m i right?

more?

the pilot episode of the lone gunmen x-files spinoff.

Alright, I'm going to go to bed soon, one of my last bumps, with a reminder that I hope some of you actually get on your knees and pray! I think it will make a world of difference. That's why (((their))) magic is so dominant, it's practically left unopposed. I think with some of us legitimately praying, it will disrupt them in a big way because like I said before, Goodness is much more powerful than evil. I know many will scoff at this, so this message goes out to the few of you that legitimately believe or even want to believe. Just do it. Get on your knees and pray to Jesus and to the Father for 5 minutes. He's punished (((them))) countless times throughout the Bible when they got too degenerate. Imagine what's brewing for them now with all the things we've discovered... Pray to God, hope for Him to lay his Justice down one final time.